PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to a scrappies keep an eye open for me :)

Lee
22-05-09, 09:45 PM
I need some Vito bits :) Namely a rear tailgate (one big single door, not double doors), a drivers door and a drivers wing.

Methinks its about time i made it look mildy respectable. Seeing as I already live in a mobile home, having a rusty van isnt helping the stereotype much lol

Tomorrow I are attacking it with a grinder! MUAHAHAHAHA

And no, its not in the wrong section, I can post where I like as I are a Nazi :)

MK999
22-05-09, 09:47 PM
Are you after scrappies within reasonable distance? I don't fancy posting a van door tbh lol

craig green
22-05-09, 09:50 PM
And no, its not in the wrong section, I can post where I like as I are a Nazi :)

What I was thinking tbh.lol

mowgli
22-05-09, 09:51 PM
try truckbusters in rugby

Lee
22-05-09, 09:51 PM
In the south would be preferable, but they are rockinghorse poo, so im willing to travel. Theres a tailgate on ebay im begging the seller to end early on at the mo, its even the right colour lol

MK999
22-05-09, 09:54 PM
I should be going to one near to me fairly soon so I'll posh it up a bit and look in the merc section lol

Lee
22-05-09, 09:55 PM
Thankyou sir :)

Southie
22-05-09, 09:58 PM
There's a breakers near me that only break newer cars/vans. What year is the Vito on in case they ask oh and what colour?

Lee
22-05-09, 10:01 PM
Its a V plate and its Blue, but im going to get Dan to give it a blow over anyway, even though he doesnt know it yet lol

Lee
22-05-09, 11:06 PM
Scrub the tailgate from the list, the guy on ebay relented to my constant pestering :) So hopefully tomorrow I wont have a tree sized dent in the rear hatch lol

Theres also a wing down at Fishponds which might be worth going to look at tomorrow, and theres a door ending on ebay in 40 mins, but its in fecking slough!

I can start shopping for lowering springs, alloys and loads of chrome next lol

Jack
22-05-09, 11:14 PM
If you going to scrapyards, find me an F20. If mine gets much louder, baxter will think someone has stolen his grinder lol

Mike
22-05-09, 11:17 PM
Hows your gaff coming along anyway Lee?

Mike
22-05-09, 11:18 PM
I can start shopping for lowering springs, alloys and loads of chrome next lol

Hhhmmmmmmmmmm ;)

Lee
22-05-09, 11:21 PM
Hows your gaff coming along anyway Lee?

It still has a flat tyre :)

We havent even started on the main house yet due to fundage and bank issues, but we should be moving bricks around in the next few months :) Once thats done we can knock down the cow shed and start building mine :) I rekon ill be a pikey for at least 3 years though lol

Lee
22-05-09, 11:22 PM
If you going to scrapyards, find me an F20. If mine gets much louder, baxter will think someone has stolen his grinder lol

10:1 it explodes at PV show turning the capsite into an oil slick lol

Mike
22-05-09, 11:22 PM

We havent even started on the main house yet due to fundage and bank issues, but we should be moving bricks around in the next few months :) Once thats done we can knock down the cow shed and start building mine :) I rekon ill be a pikey for at least 3 years though lol

Fair play chap, one weekend ill pop down for a mince an lend a hand chap :thumb:

Lee
22-05-09, 11:23 PM
Plan :)

Jack
22-05-09, 11:30 PM
10:1 it explodes at PV show turning the capsite into an oil slick lol
No fluid left in it to escape, its all leaked out :cool: lol

There is a few F20s on egay actually, one in Brizzle. You up to much this coming week? :D

Lee
22-05-09, 11:37 PM
I'm being dragged to hay's dads next weekend. Might be able to sort something out next week or the week after. Best thing to do is get the box and we'll go from there :)

Lost out on the door for the van. i have to snipe with at least 3 mins to go with this connection lol

Spudly
22-05-09, 11:49 PM

If youre gonna provide a floor to roll a sleeping bag out on then and maybe a few beers then funk it ill volunteer a few days if ya need it bud:thumb:

Pistol Pete
23-05-09, 09:23 AM
lol PNG house build anyone??!!

MK999
23-05-09, 02:41 PM
<--- Student, will do manual labour for illegal immigrant amounts of monies lol

mowgli
23-05-09, 05:12 PM

suddenly you reminded me of this:

click (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petrocelli)

lets see if your memory goes back that far.......