PDA

View Full Version : cesaro centre caps part number?

cossienova
22-05-09, 12:24 AM
I have a set of cesaros on my car but didnt come with centre caps.Can someone give me the part number so that i can try my local vauxhall dealer or what cars came with them so that i can ask.thanks.

GDN16v
22-05-09, 10:02 AM
90 468 450

or

90 468 451

Both numbers on the back of the same centre cap!:thumb:

Came fitted to mk3 cavalier sri's and calibra's. These are about £15 each from vauxhall mind, unless you know the parts man to get discount!

joff-turbo-nova
22-05-09, 01:31 PM
They sometimes come up on ebay from time to time - however don't confuse these with the other types that fit other vauxhall alloys as they don't fit.

Go on the part numbers.

Joff

cossienova
22-05-09, 06:00 PM
Thanks for that.Managed to get 3 today from my local scrappy so goin in to the main dealer in the morning to get the fourth.Dont mind paying £15,had the wheels given to me and the 3 today only cost a tenner.

joff-turbo-nova
22-05-09, 09:23 PM
When I tried to source some from Vauxhall they said they were NLS (No Longer Stocked/serviced)

You might get lucky and there may be some sat on a shelf - ask them to have a look on the parts database which will show if there are any sitting at any Vauxhall dealers around the country.

Joff

GDN16v
24-05-09, 07:50 PM
They are still available, just from Germany, i got one last week! You have to specify when you go to vauxhall that you want Vauxhall badges in the centre cap or you'll get Opel centre badges!!!!!;)