PDA

View Full Version : George W Bush - The most powerful man in the world???

wisewood
31-01-03, 09:32 PM
"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."...George W. Bush

"Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and child."...Governor George W. Bush

"Welcome to Mrs. Bush, and my fellow astronauts."...Governor George W. Bush

"Mars is essentially in the same orbit...Mars is somewhat the same distance from the Sun, which is very important. We have seen pictures where there are canals, we believe, and water. If there is water, that means there is oxygen. If oxygen, that means we can breathe."...Governor George W. Bush, 8/11/94

"The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century."...Governor George W. Bush, 9/15/95

"I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy -- but that could change."...Governor George W. Bush, 5/22/98

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared'."...Governor George W. Bush, 12/6/93

"Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things."...Governor George W. Bush, 11/30/96

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."...Governor George W. Bush

"The future will be better tomorrow."...Governor George W. Bush "We're going to have the best educated American people in the world."...Governor George W. Bush 9/21/97

"People that are really very weird can get into sensitive positions and have a tremendous impact on history."...Governor George W. Bush

Chris LR
31-01-03, 09:50 PM
"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."...George W. Bush

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."...Governor George W. Bush

"The future will be better tomorrow."...Governor George W. Bush

"People that are really very weird can get into sensitive positions and have a tremendous impact on history."...Governor George W. Bush

And he's incharge of how many nuclear weapons?

Fester
31-01-03, 10:54 PM
i did an essay on how are presidents frustrated in achieving their goals the president isnt actaully overly powerful, needs the backing on sveer other bodies, a series of checks and balances its called

ade
01-02-03, 12:01 AM
...a series of checks and balances its called

He's one unbalanced individual! Scares me - has this little snide grin and a slight wink when hes talking about war!

I love the p1ss take on Dead Ringes when he cant say his words right like -

My fellow Amoebas - Were gonna killafry them!

lol

Tazzy
02-02-03, 06:38 PM
sorry guys, i know this isnt the place, but bush is a war munger, a hitler, he is as much of a terrorist than the al-que-eda! (spelling!)

Dan
02-02-03, 08:30 PM
The latest spat is still remaining from the fued between sadam and his old man, they couldnt go after him fully as they had agreements that they wouldnt go into bagdad etc with the united nations so he is trying to succeed where his old man failed. But the comment sadam made about the twin towers being a good thing prob didnt help and stirred it all up again.

jkhilton
03-02-03, 02:12 PM
and now with the latest shuttle disaster, there have been lots of iraqis saying that it is gods way of punishing the americans for everything they have done! it my opinion saying things like that will never create peace, only hatred!

wisewood
03-02-03, 02:21 PM
At least tehy haven't come out with some fictitious evidence to prove that Saddam or Al-Quieda have something to do witht he shuttle disaster...

Lets face it nothing htey could do could have caused that disaster - and if they came up with something that it was to do with them it would have got loads of more gullible people to back going to war.

Tazzy
04-02-03, 12:38 AM
the way i see it, the americans want us british to fight their battle, then claim they won it!

the americans dont want thier country bombed but are more than heppy for us to go out there are kill loads of innocent ppl who have caused no harm to us!

why would they?

we let hundreds of foreigners into our country every year, we are trying to be a multi cultural country, a welcoming country, if we bomb iraq, england will come out worst, we will be wiped out!

saddam has proved that he isnt scared about killing his own ppl to have power!

the major cities will be distroyed within hours, birmingham, bradford, leicester, etc!

wisewood
04-02-03, 09:34 AM
the way i see it, the americans want us british to fight their battle, then claim they won it!

saddam has proved that he isnt scared about killing his own ppl to have power!

the major cities will be distroyed within hours, birmingham, bradford, leicester, etc!

1. It's not just the british troops that have been shipped out there, yeah we have sent 25% of our armed forces out there which is a lot but the US have also done about the same, and the US forces are much bigger than ours so it's not just Bush bitch slapping Blair and telling him to send our lads out there to do it all for them. Besides which, Britain and US have always been quite close on matters like this... We let the US use tehir muscle to batter the shite outta people and then we send in the special forces such as the SAS for pin point accurate strikes... we make a good team really between teh two of us.

2. Saddam can be as vindictive and nasty as he likes within his own country as there are no laws which can stop him from doing what he likes... BUT if he started trying to play the bad boy and do a Hitler and start trying to bomb the crap outta countries around him, let alone Britain he would have a serious problem because it wouldn't be USA and UK anymore, all of teh UN would be going after him.

3. :lol: @ London not being one of you three major cities you mentioned first lmfao.

Tazzy
06-02-03, 02:44 AM
lol, the reason why i didnt mention landaan, but did mention birmingham, bradford, leicester is cuz these are the cities were most of the asians are ported to!

britain is only 'close' with america because our government are scared, thet know that any country that doesnt lick the asses of america will be bombed, sorry, i dont like americans, and i dont like the way they go about things!

blairy lad hobviously feels more save with the hot dog munching cowboys!

the US might have the money, but the asians have got the brains!

and who is it that sold all the weaponary to the IRA? oh yes, thats it the dumm ass americans!

wisewood
06-02-03, 10:05 AM
Think of it like this...

The US military is a sledgehammer... powerfull and gery difficult to stop once it's swinging...
The British forces are like a 1000 piece tool kit, each individual piece perfectly designed for doing it's job.

If you ask me the US needs us to help, because they wouldn't get too far without our help, apart from maybe just levelling all of iraq with air strikes and barrages from ships and some big guns. With the help of our boys it will be over much quicker as the british forces are better trained for ground battle. In my opinion... and from articles i have read about the subject matter.

Tazzy
06-02-03, 10:25 PM
ah, i gotcha, in other words!

the US want the brits to go in first and save all the innocent ppl by shiping them back to this country were the state of living will become even more intence and very bad!

so then, the US can invade, act as terrorists, take all of iraqs oil (as america are greedy, not satisfied with texas!) then bomb the living sh!t out of the mountains and cities which the innocent ppl have spent yrs building!

but no worries, cuz they will all be in the big cities in england!

once again, the english are used as mugs!