PDA

View Full Version : Who is still waiting for bits from ck.?

Olly755
21-05-09, 08:34 PM
Just noticed that it's 3 months since I sent member ck (full name Christofi Kallis) a cheque for £45 for a Sport front bumper. Pretty pissed off as you can imagine. He's not answering PM's, and now his inbox is full.

I believe I'm not the only one- anyone else had any luck in getting in contact or actually receiving anything?

And on a different note, I won a different bumper on Fleabay last night (for 99p), to be told an hour after the auction that "oh sorry, it's been stolen, apologies". What bollocks.

Not happy. :mad:

Jack
21-05-09, 08:39 PM
Have a word with BIGS, I believe he knows Chris and has tried to contact him with regards to parts. Not sure how successful he's been mind.

Southie
21-05-09, 08:41 PM
I'm not waiting for anything but his inbox is probably full of angry comments. A shame really as he seemed a knowledgeable guy and helpful.
Bigs tryed sorting contact but I think he got nowhere either.

Olly try getting a new one from beevers parts. :) free delivery if your a member.

BIGS
21-05-09, 09:25 PM
Right out of the blue ck came online and spoke to me yesterday. His latop died and got a newone yesterday. Still no excuess why you havent had your bumper. And i said about parts and he did say about you and the bumper. And the bumper you bought is at my place! So you will get the bumper!

If you can put your name on this thread in the link tho. Your user name and the part. And anyone else thats owed parts. Now i can speak to him again i will try again to get your parts to you if not get him to refund you!

Please no p.ms to me keep everything in the thread in the link!
http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120411

Southie
21-05-09, 09:32 PM
Nice work Bigs ;)

Shame ck didn't just use someone elses computer to get intouch with unhappy people. It would have caused a lot less hassle.

BIGS
21-05-09, 09:35 PM
Well tbh im staying out of it and not saying anything. all im going to do is try again and get people the parts or the money back

Olly755
22-05-09, 01:45 PM
Well tbh im staying out of it and not saying anything. all im going to do is try again and get people the parts or the money back

Thank you for your efforts BIGS, very much appreciated. I have posted on the other thread :thumb:.