PDA

View Full Version : Is it illegal...

NathanSRi
20-05-09, 04:31 PM
To listen to an ipod through earphones while driving, because i'm a man who loves his music and my car hasn't even got a stereo :(

robertdevlin69
20-05-09, 04:33 PM
buy a radio

twistysnovagte
20-05-09, 04:36 PM
a quick google check finds this
http://www.whatcar.com/news-special-report.aspx?NA=229129&EL=3222742

Jack
20-05-09, 04:39 PM
You can pick up a pair of headphone-plug-in speakers very cheap. Won't be ideal but at least it'll be legal.

sparkie1401
20-05-09, 04:51 PM
illegal me thinks, i do it all the time but only with one in so i can still hear whats happening around me

bmw156
20-05-09, 05:24 PM
i got a radio you can have dude.

come on msn and i will tell ya more about it, tape player and radio

better then fook all

Joe Richardson
20-05-09, 07:43 PM
Just get a cd player for it mate:thumb:

Ive got a kenwood headunit in mine:)

Nova_Tek
20-05-09, 09:22 PM
If its not illegal then its deffo a dangerous to do so as you cannot hear nowt when driving.

I'd personally not do it.

Just buy a 30 quid radio or someting :)

keithrg
20-05-09, 09:30 PM
Dont do it. Buy a cheap docking station or ware just the left earphone.

From a health and safety POINT of veiw their is never a time or place to ware a pair of earphones. For probably hundred or more reasons.

Spudly
20-05-09, 09:34 PM
But can i just point out how can earphones be a safety risk when you see/hear all sorts of chavs nailing it about with a sound system that seems to have been lifted from a nightclub?

Benn
20-05-09, 09:47 PM
If its not illegal then its deffo a dangerous to do so as you cannot hear nowt when driving.

Cause you can with the stereo on...

Joe Richardson
20-05-09, 10:41 PM
But can i just point out how can earphones be a safety risk when you see/hear all sorts of chavs nailing it about with a sound system that seems to have been lifted from a nightclub?

nowt wrong with the speakers full blaring :thumb:

james_the_twin
21-05-09, 06:05 PM
nowt wrong with the speakers full blaring :thumb:

couldnt agree more, as long as its not emo, goth, hardcore, bonkers, or minimal.... its gotta be hardstyle ;) worrrrrrrd

Riggy
21-05-09, 06:17 PM
lol you can tell the young ones can't you lol

MK999
21-05-09, 06:23 PM

oi, you wanna wave that tarred brush elsewhere? lol

Sloth
21-05-09, 06:24 PM
yehhhhhh bwoiiiiii!

Spudly
21-05-09, 06:26 PM

Lmfao, you sir, can have some +Rep:thumb:

Sloth
21-05-09, 06:29 PM
its like that fast show scene, the old gits....

Jack
21-05-09, 08:06 PM
Rep for truth

Joe Richardson
21-05-09, 08:36 PM
couldnt agree more, as long as its not emo, goth, hardcore, bonkers, or minimal.... its gotta be hardstyle ;) worrrrrrrd

Nah not that Goth ****elol

Trance,progressive house,Gatecrasher......stuff like this,stuff what get's you in the zone:thumb:

Benn
21-05-09, 08:44 PM

Trance,progressive house,Gatecrasher......stuff like this,stuff what get's you in the zone:thumb:

Pfft, music made with real insturmence (sp?) does a much better job, rather than sdome guy in his under cracks in his bedroom.

Spudly
21-05-09, 08:45 PM
Pfft, music made with real insturmence (sp?) does a much better job, rather than sdome guy in his under cracks in his bedroom.

Queen, Dire Straights and other such musicness lol

Benn
21-05-09, 08:46 PM
Well they had hit after hit...lol

Joe Richardson
21-05-09, 08:48 PM
yeah nothing wrong with queen and other bands:)

Im just more into my Trance/gatecrasher that's all:thumb:

gavint5
22-05-09, 02:49 AM
pshhhht anything goes in a nova! your gonna look a tool no matter what so just embrace it.

as far as earphones are concerned i used to ocasionally wear a set when riding my bike and that was never a problem at all. i just didnt have then blaring. a liittle common sense is all thats required here. there neednt be a law on the matter!!!! ( ****in brussells)

Joe Richardson
22-05-09, 02:32 PM
pshhhht anything goes in a nova! your gonna look a tool no matter what so just embrace it.

yeah **** what other people say,if you want to listen to som gatecrasher or summit,i will !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

novaguy08
22-05-09, 02:35 PM
pshhhht anything goes in a nova! your gonna look a tool no matter what so just embrace it.)

Did you just say that you look a tool in a nova no matter what you listen to. on a nova enthusiats website?

james_the_twin
22-05-09, 04:49 PM
Did you just say that you look a tool in a nova no matter what you listen to. on a nova enthusiats website?

oh..... my..... god.....

james_the_twin
22-05-09, 04:54 PM

Naaah mate, the zone is hardhouse/hardstyle!! Hard hard hard!!!! The hard zonnnnnnne.

Joe Richardson
22-05-09, 05:27 PM
Naaah mate, the zone is hardhouse/hardstyle!! Hard hard hard!!!! The hard zonnnnnnne.

what someone like Darren styles/DJ Hixxy/Mark breeze:thumb:

novaguy08
22-05-09, 06:07 PM
Who??

Joe Richardson
22-05-09, 06:17 PM
Who??

Hardcore DJ's mate:thumb:

Hardcore rave!!!!!!!!!!!!

novaguy08
22-05-09, 06:18 PM
what????????

Prodigy, pendulum & linkin park for me :D

Joe Richardson
22-05-09, 06:22 PM
what????????

Prodigy, pendulum & linkin park for me :D

good choice mate,i like all 3 of them aswell:thumb:

linkin park are mint for when you are stressed:D

novaguy08
22-05-09, 06:33 PM
HELL YEAH :D:D:D

Put on some good ol head banging linkin park and just mosh all ya problems away!! lmao!!

have some rep for good taste!!

james_the_twin
22-05-09, 06:47 PM
no no no!! Mark EG, Organ donors, Showtek, Headhunterz. Thats what i call harrrrrrrrd ;)

james_the_twin
22-05-09, 06:48 PM
Hardcore DJ's mate:thumb:

Hardcore rave!!!!!!!!!!!!

where abouts in yorkshire u from? wanna go to a reeeeal rave get yourself to riff raff in leeds. you'd love it, everyone does!!!

Joe Richardson
22-05-09, 08:05 PM
where abouts in yorkshire u from? wanna go to a reeeeal rave get yourself to riff raff in leeds. you'd love it, everyone does!!!

Im from york mate,not far from you,do you go alot:confused: :)

ade
22-05-09, 09:17 PM
erm - back on the thread please...

You need ernies set up - I pod with 2 portable speakers strapped to your sun visor!

brilliant (considering its a stripped out mental machine!)

Joe Richardson
22-05-09, 09:17 PM
no no no!! Mark EG, Organ donors, Showtek, Headhunterz. Thats what i call harrrrrrrrd ;)

never heard any of themlol

are they like propper hardcore then like:thumb:

james_the_twin
23-05-09, 11:18 AM
never heard any of themlol

are they like propper hardcore then like:thumb:

Yeah they're hardstyle! Theres a hardstyle night in york on june 13th at askham bryan college im off to. Mark EG's palyin (who i mentioned before), get yourself down see what its all about!

As for for the thing in leeds, yeah i go plenty but next month its on 13th june, and, as ive just said, ill be in york. Should b a reet hoot. We should both pull up in our novas and look really cool in the car park... :cool:

Joe Richardson
23-05-09, 12:50 PM
Yeah they're hardstyle! Theres a hardstyle night in york on june 13th at askham bryan college im off to. Mark EG's palyin (who i mentioned before), get yourself down see what its all about!

As for for the thing in leeds, yeah i go plenty but next month its on 13th june, and, as ive just said, ill be in york. Should b a reet hoot. We should both pull up in our novas and look really cool in the car park... :cool:

Askm bryan college,isn't that far from me:)

Im not driving yet mate,so i wouldn't be in the Nova.

james_the_twin
23-05-09, 05:13 PM
Askm bryan college,isn't that far from me:)

Im not driving yet mate,so i wouldn't be in the Nova.

aaaah gutter. well to be fair i doubt ill be drivin either cos ill be gettin far too messy haha!! aaaah well.