PDA

View Full Version : A day in court!

twistysnovagte
20-05-09, 02:55 PM
well today was my first time in court,this was due to being hit on a roundabout by a young women driver,i got to the court to be met by my barrister,we sat down and had a chat over what had happened,then i was told this could be probaly a 50/50 case,i then replied why would this be,I entered the roundabout drove on the inside of the roundabout right indidcator on the flicked the left indicator on as i passed the 3rd exit to take the 4th the young women had pulled out of the 3rd junction drove along side me for 40 meter's and decide to undertake me to take her next exit,resulting in a collision with my nearside wing wheel and bumper,she(my barrister)then says its the point of you both being at the same exit and who is at fault(clearly her imo for not following rule 184/185 of the highwaycode(roundabouts)not giving way to approaching traffic from the right and not letting traffic already on the roundabout clear before entering,anyway the womens barrister came to see mine and asked if would settle on a 75%/25%basis in my favour,no way i say,then im told i might not even get that from the judge,we goes in the room gave got questioned on our statements,bla de bla the judge says i dont even know how this has got this far, mrs****** you are in the wrong for breaking such and such a rule of the highway code it is is not a matter of where you where on the roundabout,and that i win the battle case closed!!!!:) :D :D :D my barrister was equaly impressed as she says well i never expected a outright win.
i got a few nasty looks outside from the opposition but couldnt help my big smiling face,as i said well maybe next time eh!and just walked casualy back to our room with my barrister where she made up all the figure's id be recieving ie injurys,car repair cost, expenses etc. im just chuffed to bits now as my name has been cleared and i have the green light and money to get my car fixed and back on the road.

ps sorry for essay but this was a day i wont forget to soon bwuahahahaha

NathanSRi
20-05-09, 02:57 PM
Nice one :thumb:

kelbelle
20-05-09, 02:59 PM
congratualtions!
Nice to see the courts fighting for the right people for a change

Adam*D
20-05-09, 02:59 PM
Well done mate ;)

gtachorley
20-05-09, 03:01 PM
Well done for sticking to your guns, a nice result.

Whenever I have been to court (no car probs just fighting when I was a kid) you see loads of people you know and have chin wag about what got you there lol

Southie
20-05-09, 03:07 PM
How much did you win :D

Jack
20-05-09, 03:23 PM
congratualtions!
Nice to see the courts fighting for the right people for a change
No, nice to see a magistrates operating some common sense for once.

The court system (i.e. barristers) wanted to settle 50/50! Kudos to the judge for taking the logical view.

MEANWHILE, over on www.YoungWomenDrivers.com...

I can't believe it. My barrister said we should go for a 75/25, but the little chav nova driver refused to accept that he'd cut me up and driven into my car! Then the corrupt chauvinist pig of a judge sided with him as they couldn't be bothered with the case! I'm calling for appeal!

lol

Graeme
20-05-09, 04:06 PM
Well done mate, I look forward to seeing that Gte back on the road

Dave.
20-05-09, 04:08 PM
well dome andy! knew the case was peeing you off! now get the gte fixed up and on the road for the summer!! :D

General Lee
20-05-09, 04:08 PM
well done mate get the nova fixed, any plans or back to as she was.

am I the only stupid donk that clicked on jacks link.

kelbelle
20-05-09, 04:14 PM
I'll always click the link to see whether they have been sad enough to create an entire website for a joke lol

tom_beverley
20-05-09, 04:19 PM
Good to see some common sense being used.

And well done too :D

twistysnovagte
20-05-09, 04:31 PM
thanks for the positve comments guys,(jack you kinda got your comment wrong lol!one i aint small the other i dont do baseball caps and blinglolthe rest is spot on lollol)i have panels ready for the car i.e both front wings and driver's side door,
im after someone who can prep and spray these parts,who is pretty close,ill deliver these and collect(with your cash) PM me

Dave.
20-05-09, 04:34 PM
andy, let me know what you need doing, and can you get the paint?

ill see if my uncle can spray them for you one night :thumb:

twistysnovagte
20-05-09, 04:40 PM
andy, let me know what you need doing, and can you get the paint?

ill see if my uncle can spray them for you one night :thumb: PMd :thumb:

mayhem
20-05-09, 04:49 PM
well today was my first time in court,this was due to being hit on a roundabout by a young women driver,

f*ck the essay, was she hot?

twistysnovagte
20-05-09, 04:54 PM
f*ck the essay, was she hot?always one lol she was at the time of the incident, but she's kinda put a few pound on her ass,yes and no lol

stupot89
20-05-09, 05:24 PM
well done mate

wwmnw
20-05-09, 07:17 PM
Well done mate, Try to use paragraphs next time you write something that big as i nearly passed out trying to read that aloud in one go.

hybridturbo
20-05-09, 08:52 PM
Niceone, dont waste the money on a nova lol