PDA

View Full Version : whos looking forward to pv?

Novaboyleon
19-05-09, 08:52 PM
Just thought i'd put a little post up to see whos looking forward to pvs, i see in total vauxhall this month theres info on whats going on. also i think we should all post pics of our cars up who is going to be on the stand then we get an idea of who's who if you see what i mean and can get to chat as my past experiences i dont have a clue who owns what car. looks like its going to be a good turnout tho aslong as it doesnt rain!

Tommy_nova
19-05-09, 08:57 PM
EVERYONEEEE lol defo stilling trying to get the car done tho nitemare lol

gaznovalet
19-05-09, 09:00 PM
a wont make it as got a lot on me plate right now but my nova shud be if lee takes it down and will have for sale sign in it.
http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu40/cossiegaz_2009/DSC00796.jpg

Stuart
19-05-09, 09:07 PM
rock on turning up at about 11am, and leaving at about 2pm :D sod the queues

Novaboyleon
19-05-09, 09:12 PM
same as that ive still got a few bits to do aswell and time is ticking! Just gotta get new back bumper painet, new wing on and nice clean!

http://i44.tinypic.com/s45h0x.jpg

Jack
19-05-09, 09:13 PM
I'm not looking forward to it tbh lol

Sod posting a pic up, everyone always seems to know who I am anyway

Lee-1984
19-05-09, 09:17 PM
i am, got xe running now, whole car in need of paint looks ok from distance, just waiting on drive shafts and hubs, i hope it makes it to pvs...

Novaboyleon
19-05-09, 09:21 PM
last minuite things to do are annoying!! what time is everyone getting there friday?

x.Becca.x
19-05-09, 09:25 PM
EVERYONEEEE lol defo stilling trying to get the car done tho nitemare lol

lol same got a few bits to do lol

Benn
19-05-09, 09:28 PM
Hhmm sunburn, drunk/stoned chavs everywhere, alot of utter shi*ters...

Not looking forward to it that much really...

Sloth
19-05-09, 09:28 PM
nice to see ya still on here jake. rj why not looking forward to it?

Stuart
19-05-09, 09:29 PM
Hhmm sunburn, drunk/stoned chavs everywhere, alot of utter shi*ters...

Not looking forward to it that much really...

move PV to CP's farm on an invite only basis :D

Tommy_nova
19-05-09, 09:29 PM
Still be a good DAY tho lol

Benn
19-05-09, 09:30 PM
Lol good plan, where is it?

Jack
19-05-09, 09:32 PM
I'd go for that

Tommy_nova
19-05-09, 09:32 PM
that look great matie like the look that alot nice car :thumb:

same as that ive still got a few bits to do aswell and time is ticking! Just gotta get new back bumper painet, new wing on and nice clean!

http://i44.tinypic.com/s45h0x.jpg

Andy
19-05-09, 09:45 PM
Im not that bothered about it really,actually debating whether or not to bother going.Getting more like donnyshow/modified nationals every year-especially after dark

Sloth
19-05-09, 09:47 PM
thats cos were all getting older, and noticing the "yoof" more andy.

Andy
19-05-09, 09:52 PM
Nowt to do with getting old or noticing the "yoof"
Ive just never found revving the scrotum off my car at 4am an interesting activity,or watching others do it.

Mike
19-05-09, 09:53 PM
Er when is it? Ive not bothered to check or fcuk all this year lol

Tommy_nova
19-05-09, 10:00 PM
Fair comment dude but thats why i prefer to stay in a hotel for pv, billings ok tho well imo..

Nowt to do with getting old or noticing the "yoof"
Ive just never found revving the scrotum off my car at 4am an interesting activity,or watching others do it.

Novaboyleon
19-05-09, 10:05 PM
ive always found pv to be a good show even when i didnt go with png and i had my 'caugh' calibra a couple years back!

Tommy_nova
19-05-09, 10:07 PM
what time you goin up on saturday then dude. ?

ive always found pv to be a good show even when i didnt go with png and i had my 'caugh' calibra a couple years back!

Graeme
19-05-09, 10:11 PM
I can't wait to try and sleep through a chorus of rev limiters and bladdered chavs battering their malnutritioned girlfriends all night. You can always entertain yourself by playing spot the bad tattoo or replica clothing though so at least the chavs add something to the event. I'm hoping that camping with the club will surround me with like minded people who want to get a reasonable nights sleep and not having to camp in the free for all camp site on the other side of the strip lol

Novaboyleon
19-05-09, 10:12 PM
will there be a club camp site this time? we couldnt find it last time and made our own!

Joe Richardson
19-05-09, 10:23 PM
I wont be even goinglol

will be in sunny portrush Ireland instead:thumb:

Sloth
19-05-09, 10:25 PM
if ya canny kip, just pitch up on the strip.....

Steve
19-05-09, 11:00 PM
Im kinda looking forward to it, but tbh its billing that im more bothered about, ive done pv for the last 4 or 5 years, except last year, and its mostly the same, novas, corsas, mk3 and 4 astras. Billing you get that but all the rare stuff as well, chevettes, manta 400s, asconas, vivas, carltons etc.. plus the chavs dont seem to attend it much, if at all.

Gibbo
19-05-09, 11:17 PM
:( ill not be going to next year

BIGS
19-05-09, 11:28 PM
:mad: Not at all, the car still isnt working and havnt got long left to fix it

CP
20-05-09, 07:55 AM

:eek: Ulp! It doesn't leave me long to put in a world class drag strip!lol

*thinks* hmmm......how much is it for camping at Pod?.......gets calculator out......tap tap tap........hmm.......claim government diverisfication subsidy......tap tap tap......get local stop and stuff van in and levy exhorbitant pitch charge........tap tap tap.....hold campers to ransom with outrageous toliet and water charges.....tap tap tap...... when it rains charge extra to let them camp in the drier..... tap tap tap.....hmmm..... buy a small box of fireworks and set fire to some tyres overnight to give special Pod ambience......

Cha-ching!! I could make enough for a month long driving trip round France!!!

Jobs a goodun!:D

kevster
20-05-09, 08:16 AM
:eek: Ulp! It doesn't leave me long to put in a world class drag strip!lol

*thinks* hmmm......how much is it for camping at Pod?.......gets calculator out......tap tap tap........hmm.......claim government diverisfication subsidy......tap tap tap......get local stop and stuff van in and levy exhorbitant pitch charge........tap tap tap.....hold campers to ransom with outrageous toliet and water charges.....tap tap tap...... when it rains charge extra to let them camp in the drier..... tap tap tap.....hmmm..... buy a small box of fireworks and set fire to some tyres overnight to give special Pod ambience......

Cha-ching!! I could make enough for a month long driving trip round France!!!

Jobs a goodun!:D

lol lol lol

MK999
20-05-09, 10:39 AM
If we move it to CP's we can have a bodykitted corsa bonfire for all those that come uninvited lol

kelbelle
20-05-09, 12:41 PM
I'm feeling half and half tbh
Looking forward to meeting people and having a laugh but a morning at a car show was tedious enough for me but that was probably because if was flucking freezing!
And have heard some nice chav stories now so expecting a bad night sleep cue grumpy Kelbelle lol

wiseboy
20-05-09, 02:13 PM
ill be there in the loon if i can it fixed in time, if not its gaz's V6 nova for me
http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp121/wiseboynovasaloon/DSC00796.jpg

kelbelle
20-05-09, 02:24 PM
Martin and I will be in the Nova but looks a bit different to the picture. Will have the other grill on with 2 lights and got new Flair stickers today

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5886/dsc0161s.jpg (http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc0161.jpg)

MK999
20-05-09, 02:25 PM
and it's probably smaller than that too

edit: pic used to be larger than the internet itself lol

muzzy
20-05-09, 02:45 PM
Im not going....mainly because of the distance. I cant really get there and decide its crap then leave to go home again lol

craig green
20-05-09, 04:02 PM
I'm not going now I don't reckon.

So ticket & stand pass available.

Novaboyleon
23-05-09, 10:50 PM
do we know then they arrive in the post?

BIGS
23-05-09, 11:29 PM
I'm not going now I don't reckon.

So ticket & stand pass available.

how come?