PDA

View Full Version : loonish tomfoolerie

novasaloon1984
19-05-09, 01:32 PM
Well i took the nova out last night for a real relaxing drive down the beach with the Mrs and i was being really good driving at 30 and 40mph untill a fat lad who thought he was massive (looked like he really should own a scooby, you know the ones) pulled up next to ne in a black mk4 golf with tinted windows and lexassss lights.
After laughting at him alot with his chubby bingo wing hanging on the top of his door we pulled away nicely.
we got on the stright and i let him go past by a cars leight and the my Mrs looked at me in a FAST AND THE FURIOUS style and say go play.

so on the little private road in my head i went past him and pushed the little nova up to 120 and left him about 100m down the road.
took a few round a bouts and let him go ahead so i could play push the golf then the Mrs started to get scared so i got told off then i prazed betsy for her stirling preformance.

if any police are reading this then it didnt really happen and my car is a 1.2 4gear bagger

love you long time

Adam*D
19-05-09, 02:31 PM
I've showed a few scoobys up quite recently and they don't like it at all lol even had 1 follow me to the petrol station and ask me what was under the bonnet, I just said an engine! lol lol lol

james_the_twin
19-05-09, 02:58 PM
I was once goin about 80 down a local bypass (the old A1 if anyones local to boroughbridge!!) and an d*ck in a jaguar pulled out infront of me, so i had to slow down quite abruptly. I though "what an arrse!!" and proceeded to try go round him. He put his foot down and left me in the dust, then i remembered all i have is 1.2. Bad, bad times.

Jack
19-05-09, 03:18 PM
I enjoy overtaking people in XE novas

Adam*D
19-05-09, 03:20 PM

do you mean you enjoy overtaking people who are driving XE novas or you like driving XE novas and overtaking people driving something else:tard: :tard: :tard: lol

Southie
19-05-09, 03:21 PM

In the V6 or Celica lol

Jack
19-05-09, 03:41 PM
do you mean you enjoy overtaking people who are driving XE novas
That one lol

james_the_twin
19-05-09, 04:03 PM
F*ck all you lot then, i enjoy overtaking push bikes and dog walkers.

Southie
19-05-09, 04:09 PM
F*ck all you lot then
Explain :confused:

james_the_twin
19-05-09, 04:34 PM
Sorry, i meant ive only got a 1.2... just a bit jealous haha! But ive got my eyes set on a redtop conversion then maybe i'll be a teeny bit happier :D

Twistie
19-05-09, 04:40 PM
F*ck all you lot then, i enjoy overtaking push bikes and dog walkers.

lol same was racing a push bike the other day in the nova but he must of has a bigger turbo or some think bolted on to it as it beat me lol

james_the_twin
19-05-09, 05:26 PM
lol same was racing a push bike the other day in the nova but he must of has a bigger turbo or some think bolted on to it as it beat me lol

im havin flashbacks of jeremy clarkson on a rocket powered bicycle i saw on TV a couple a years ago...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRLearxizwM

Sloth
19-05-09, 05:28 PM
i beat a bike today.

on the bus.

ben doodar
19-05-09, 06:57 PM
so on the little private road in my head....

quality posting