PDA

View Full Version : sideways action!!!!

Nova-Flair
30-01-03, 04:07 PM
has anyone else been having some handbrake fun in the snow?!

i've been doing it all day and got a bit too cocky before coming into my estate when dropping off me m8 and decided 'oh i know i'll throw on the handbrake and do a colin McRae style turn' so i threw on the handbrake and got the desired effect BUT it kept going and going till i ended up sideways blocking the road :oops: much to me m8's amusment!

was a v.quiet road though or i wouldnt have attempted it because thats not big or clever!!!!

wisewood
30-01-03, 04:10 PM
I did it once the first winter after i passed my test, icey road coated in nicely compacted snow, going around a corner really slowly i pulled handbrake up and let go again straight away, back end stepped out and i slid sideways across the road and buckled back wheel against teh kerb on other side of road. :lol:

Not big or clever but quite funny really.

Not sure if we have had snow around here yet i net been able to see outside all day.

Nova-Flair
30-01-03, 04:40 PM
Not sure if we have had snow around here yet i net been able to see outside all day.

was that cos u r snowed in??? :lol:

wisewood
30-01-03, 04:55 PM
I dunno i cant tell when i look out of the window all i see is a wall of white.

Mr Dan
30-01-03, 09:12 PM
You wanna find yourself a big car park, muchos fun at college today! :lol:

Anton
30-01-03, 10:13 PM
great fun at asda till my mate stacked his in2 the curb and now has a square wheel lol, oh and the security card taking are reg plates

Chris LR
31-01-03, 04:33 PM
I've been playing in a mates car, trying to go up a slope covered in ice.

I just span the wheels until something happened.

Tilly
31-01-03, 05:45 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: i havent got any snow here

Ben (lurk75)
31-01-03, 06:09 PM
Nor me Tilly thats what you get for living in the wild wild west :!:

?Marty?
01-02-03, 01:48 AM
Lift-off oversteer!

Had my car sliding round a long bend! :lol:

Stupid really. The girl in the cars was well impressed though. :?