PDA

View Full Version : is insurance essential?

lisha
30-01-03, 03:18 PM
okay so a nova gte would be to expensive at 17.

is insurance essential? would it be cheaper without insurance?

jatinder
30-01-03, 03:24 PM
er yeah but its not worth the risk

wisewood
30-01-03, 03:27 PM
It's not legal to drive you car without insurance, no matter how much money you have to be able to pay for damage to your car or other peoples property...

What would you do if you drove into someone who was crossing the road - maybe someone ran out in front of you... all of the compensation they could end up claiming would normally come off your insurance and if you had none you would have to sort it out somehow.

GET INSURANCE!!!

Ric 16v
30-01-03, 03:28 PM
if you buy a car and get pulled over from the police and they ask you to produce your insurance documents and you haven't got any then thats you fucked basically so it's not realy worth it !!!

burgessovsalford
30-01-03, 04:30 PM
...and a Nova GTE is the type of car u will get pulled a lot by the police, cos there boy racer type cars...

I've not got a GTE, but a lookalike & get pull nearly everyweek for fcuk all. pisses me off!!!

Anton
30-01-03, 05:10 PM
lol you need insurance

Ben (lurk75)
30-01-03, 06:33 PM
lol at micky's diplomacy again.

Ian
30-01-03, 06:42 PM
all 3

CP
30-01-03, 06:45 PM
ROTFLMAO - nice try Iisha!!- save yourself fortune - makes perfect sense?

:lol:

I see where you are coming from on this but its officially illegal to drive without it lol!

Chris LR
30-01-03, 07:50 PM
I hate people who don't have insurance!

If you brought the car without thinking of how much it would cost to insure you must be fuckin stupid.

Mr Dan
30-01-03, 08:33 PM
Yep, don't be a ****, get insurance.

Ben (lurk75)
30-01-03, 10:32 PM
Thats no way to talk to a girl!

If you read the post, she asks if it is nessacary and not stating that she wont get any.

Tilly
30-01-03, 11:30 PM

your either taking the p**s, or seriously thick as fcuk, or a woman

take your pick

MICKY U HAVE SUCH A WAY WITH WORDS

Dicko
31-01-03, 12:47 AM
and women.......................

Alex
31-01-03, 12:59 AM
:micky:

RobHardyUK
31-01-03, 09:38 PM

Would it be cheaper without insurance? are you stupid? I think micky owens u r right on all of them, she is thick and a woman. If you didnt pay insurance you would fcukin save money wouldn't you! r u sure ur 17? and not 7? :|

ade
31-01-03, 09:52 PM
My My - arent we a nasty bunch today! :lol:

Lisha - dont take offence to those that are being nasty (they mean it but are generally messing about!)

Yes you do have to have insurance!

For starters you cant tax the car without a valid insurance certificate (and dont even think about not getting a tax disc for the car!)

Insurance is like eating food - you have to have it and if you dont yer fcuked!

Like Wieswood said - it only takes you to hit someone or skid into the back of someone and they claim whiplash or death and your screwed! Not only financially (your talking many thousands) but any court in the land will hit you harder than Mike Tyson in a bad mood if you aint got insurance. Its irresponsible.

Dont chance it - just get a cheaper insurance bracket car (1.2 or 1.3 for example - respectably will get you over 70mph and v v nippy round town).

A few mods like a body kit to make it look like a GSI or GTE is next to nowt and you could fit it with the money youd save shelling out tax, insurance and petrol on the GTE.

Thats my 20p dun with

Ade

Mr Dan
31-01-03, 10:04 PM
I think the harsh comments simply come from the fact that everyone hates paying insurance and you don't get anything other than a lousy bit of paper with a few details on for all that money! When someone suggests they wouldn't bother paying out it would aggrevate more than a few law abiding drivers. I think we'd also all be mightily annoyed if an uninsured driver bollocksed up our car!

Chris LR
31-01-03, 10:08 PM
It's also a stupid question, will I be better off if I don't spend Money?

Tazzy
01-02-03, 09:59 PM
Woman Drivers, No Survivors!

Mel
02-02-03, 12:19 AM
:o :o :o

oi..all of us aint that bad! give some of us careful women drivers a break!

and as for the insurance part..yeah pretty dumb..even i knew that..and im dark blonde :|

Tazzy
02-02-03, 02:02 AM
lol, ok, sorry, but how do you filter out the good woman drivers from the terrible woman drivers?

wait till they crash? lol

sorry, ill stop now!

Ben (lurk75)
02-02-03, 06:19 PM
For starters you cant tax the car without a valid insurance certificate (and dont even think about not getting a tax disc for the car!)

Whats Tax :? :?:

Tazzy
02-02-03, 07:18 PM
are tax them little tiny nails?

Ben (lurk75)
02-02-03, 07:21 PM
ahh thats it wondered why everyone says its expensive, i bet they eat through tyres soo quick. :lol:

Nova_Girl_SR
02-02-03, 09:22 PM
hey hey boys less of the women thing!were not all as thick as this fukwit!
jesus christ, is insurance essential?well do women need fannys?!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u silly girl! course u need insurance,if we didnt do u think we'd be paying a feckin arm and leg for it? NO!!! :agrue:

Mel
02-02-03, 09:28 PM
:lol: nice way of putting it lol

Nova_Girl_SR
02-02-03, 09:31 PM
Fankooo lol! aint bin on novaload for quite a while now,so i re-registered. Thought i cum back with a bang as it where lol!

Mel
02-02-03, 09:42 PM
:lol: welcome back, and nice entrance :wink:

Tilly
02-02-03, 10:37 PM

Would it be cheaper without insurance? are you stupid? I think micky owens u r right on all of them, she is thick and a woman. If you didnt pay insurance you would fcukin save money wouldn't you! r u sure ur 17? and not 7? :|

Hello lil boy not all women are thick

Chris LR
02-02-03, 11:37 PM
well do women need fannys?!

Of course they do!

I can't complain about women drivers, Tilly would kill me if I did.

_JH_
03-02-03, 12:43 AM
r u sure ur 17? and not 7?

have you actually seen your avatar rob? :lol:

[/list]

Mel
03-02-03, 06:50 PM
respect to Tilly then! wanna send some of that domination power to me Tilly?! :lol: