PDA

View Full Version : fire juice !

jimbob-mcgrew
17-05-09, 02:37 PM
some people make chicken stock, others make vegetable.
ive just created a hybrid version of bacon & chilli stock (very much so more emphasized towards the 'chilli') and i just drank a mug of it as a tester and its like 100% proof spirit, blows yer head off and sends u into a coughing fit, i kinda like it tho, im calling it fire juice lol

novaguy08
17-05-09, 02:47 PM
lurvely!!
recepie please :D try using scotch bonnet chillis next time!

jimbob-mcgrew
17-05-09, 02:57 PM
difficult to explain the recipe, but i was boiling some noodles in a wok and dashed in aload of chopped up super-lean rocky balboa bacon, then boshed in some mixed herbs, black pepper and a fair wak of chilli powder, was blubbering away in there for a bit till the noodles softened up and the bacon was cooked thru, accidently i put too much water in the mix, so this got tipped out into a mug before serving it up, and even watered down, its fairly potent stuff, it makes whisky seem like water.

novaguy08
17-05-09, 03:00 PM
oooo ill like that then!!

ill get myself some scoth bonnet chillis & then see if i can make something similar....... send you a small vile so long as i get a photo of your face on trying!

jimbob-mcgrew
17-05-09, 03:02 PM
a vile of tnt lol

novaguy08
17-05-09, 03:06 PM
lmao just dont have a smoke afterwards....... lmao

me thinks that my idea might be a bit TOOOO much! but still might be a good bit of fun :D

Nova_Tek
18-05-09, 10:04 AM
Is it like a Flamin' Homer?

wwmnw
18-05-09, 12:44 PM
Is it like a Flamin' Homer?

You meen Flaming Moe? :roll: Lol