PDA

View Full Version : went round to game1?

tony k
17-05-09, 10:07 AM
went round to game1 yesterday to buy his engine,gotta say the car is the the absolute nutts,he is such a nice bloke,well i must say the car is so well built,he took me out for a drive in it to show me how the engine performs and in ture words it really surprised me,the way it picks up is out of this world,it just pulls and pulls,we had a good chat aswell,so im glad to be buying this engine to put in mine,cant wait to get it in mine,was really good to meet him to put a name to face,just thought i would let you all know,really enjoyed myself felt like i kid lol,so the bug i back gotta get mine finished now

djbrowney
17-05-09, 10:27 AM
all sounds good fella, im glad your buying his engine becasue that means the front brakes are mine now happy days lol

Nobby
17-05-09, 11:16 AM
what engine we on about mate??

matthew172
17-05-09, 04:09 PM
yeah and the tailgate is mine lol

djbrowney
17-05-09, 06:53 PM
what engine we on about mate??

c20let mate iirc

Benn
17-05-09, 06:55 PM
Good buy.

game1
17-05-09, 07:06 PM
went round to game1 yesterday to buy his engine,gotta say the car is the the absolute nutts,he is such a nice bloke,well i must say the car is so well built,he took me out for a drive in it to show me how the engine performs and in ture words it really surprised me,the way it picks up is out of this world,it just pulls and pulls,we had a good chat aswell,so im glad to be buying this engine to put in mine,cant wait to get it in mine,was really good to meet him to put a name to face,just thought i would let you all know,really enjoyed myself felt like i kid lol,so the bug i back gotta get mine finished now

Was good to meet you to fella :thumb: yeah it's pretty quick and is a hand full lol

It's a shame to break it, but this way I stand to get approx 6 - 6.5k for it, the car will still be alive as a let as the new owner to be of the shell will be putting a let back in it and is a member of this forum to :cool: