PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen or know of this site

Tommy_nova
14-05-09, 12:26 PM
Anyone seen or know of this site http://www.everycarpart.co.uk/index.php i ordeted a new mk 2 grill on the 03/05/09 hoping to have it soon still not here and they havent replyed to my email or phone calls :confused: wtf

fake site maybe ?? hope not:cry:

Southie
14-05-09, 12:27 PM
Whats the site :confused:

Tommy_nova
14-05-09, 12:27 PM
edited sorry

loggyboy
14-05-09, 12:30 PM
WHOIS info:

Domain name:
everycarpart.co.uk

Registrant:
trade direct

Registrant type:
UK Partnership

Registrant's address:
33 murraysgate crescent
whitburn
west lothian
EH47 0QH
GB

Registrar:
GX Networks Ltd t/a 123-Reg.co.uk [Tag = 123-REG]
URL: http://www.123-reg.co.uk

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 20-Jan-2006
Renewal date: 20-Jan-2010
Last updated: 05-Jun-2008

Registration status:
Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:
dns.maytech.net
ns2.maytech.net

Tommy_nova
14-05-09, 12:33 PM
iv tryed to call them afew times all week on 2 numbers sent afew emails too really need my grill so i can get the car near finished

kelbelle
14-05-09, 12:53 PM
haha I read that as every carpet!

Some small companies tell you to wait 28 days for delivery. Give it another 3 day then it will have been 14 day and try them again

Shaun
14-05-09, 01:25 PM
that why your car isnt ready to sell yet lol

a mate has used them before though and they were pretty good iirc

Tommy_nova
14-05-09, 02:41 PM
(No actually) that isnt the reason why i havent sold my car the car i wanted to buy was sold and bein pretty happy with my car id rather keep hold of it till i found another one i like more, but now i dont have a job so will most probably hold not to it till im ok for money again, not that i have to explain my self to you any way but now you know and my grill go broke whiles i was trying to take it off to clean behind it and clean the engine bay...

that why your car isnt ready to sell yet lol

a mate has used them before though and they were pretty good iirc

Shaun
14-05-09, 02:45 PM
:thumb:

well im sorry about your job, hopefully you will get your new grill aswell :)

My mates still looking for a gsi/gte to no joy :( no one wants to sell them.

I was originally just looking for a nova for him as he cant always get online, and now ive ended up putting a deposit on one myself lol

Tommy_nova
14-05-09, 02:54 PM
ok thanks and good luck you will find one soon or later lol

:thumb:

well im sorry about your job, hopefully you will get your new grill aswell :)

My mates still looking for a gsi/gte to no joy :( no one wants to sell them.

I was originally just looking for a nova for him as he cant always get online, and now ive ended up putting a deposit on one myself lol

Shaun
14-05-09, 02:56 PM
that white one in bridgewater was sweet, just needed a little work but he doesnt want to sell it. was gutted when we looked at it.

they look sooo nice in white

Tommy_nova
14-05-09, 02:58 PM
lol nope its defo a car part site well i hope so lol hopfully it will show up soon so i can get the bloody thing painted and fitted then do the rest.

haha I read that as every carpet!

Some small companies tell you to wait 28 days for delivery. Give it another 3 day then it will have been 14 day and try them again

General Baxter
14-05-09, 03:04 PM
Shipping & Payments http://www.everycarpart.co.uk/images/pixel_trans.gif
We only charge an unbeatable £5.99 for courier delivery no matter the size of your order.
Orders are usually dispatched within 1 working day.
Painted orders are usually dispatched with 7 to 14 days depending on work load. Delivery of Painted orders is charged at £14.99 due to the extra packaging we use for these orders
All our payments are processed via Nochex for maximum security and customer safety.
We also accept payment by cheque or postal order, just choose this option at checkout.

Jack
14-05-09, 03:07 PM
that white one in bridgewater was sweet, just needed a little work but he doesnt want to sell it. was gutted when we looked at it.

they look sooo nice in white
Who's was that? There's a white GSi on here from Bridgwater.

Shaun
14-05-09, 03:11 PM
not sure mate, it was on pistonheads.
it has cav sri fans on the car mate

unsure if he is on here but his mate is, his mate is building a c20xe nova at the moment??

Southie
14-05-09, 03:14 PM
not sure mate, it was on pistonheads.
it has cav sri fans on the car mate

unsure if he is on here but his mate is, his mate is building a c20xe nova at the moment??
Extreme mateage lol

Shaun
14-05-09, 03:15 PM
i thought that after i wrote it lol, couldnt be bothered to rewrite it though lol

Tommy_nova
14-05-09, 03:23 PM
i went in that car was nice funny i was working in summerset asked if i could come look at it that day so just went over had a little drive was a nice car needed afew bits doin respray imo new throttle cable change the wheels then happy days

Shaun
14-05-09, 03:32 PM
i went in that car was nice funny i was working in summerset asked if i could come look at it that day so just went over had a little drive was a nice car needed afew bits doin respray imo new throttle cable change the wheels then happy days

respray?

was mint. throttle cable was fine also

edit - well not mint but very good paint

Tommy_nova
14-05-09, 03:42 PM
lol wasnt mint was good but not mint grill bumpers and wings all needed doin small rust bubbles and so on but imo repray would make it mint throttle cabble seamed very stiff

respray?

was mint. throttle cable was fine also

edit - well not mint but very good paint

Sonny Jim
14-05-09, 04:01 PM
Perhaps they have gone out of business??

Tommy_nova
14-05-09, 04:12 PM
yea but someone would sure to reply or send my dolla back to me