PDA

View Full Version : 1.8 16v Redtop (C18XE), 2000 (W), Flame Red Corsa Sport!!!

PeteC_XE
12-05-09, 08:19 PM
W Reg (2000) Flame Red Vauxhall Corsa Sport.

Sport spec including sport seats, black dash, electric windows, heated electric mirrors, cd player, power steering...

Converted to a 1.8 16v Redtop (C18XE) from an Astra gsi. Engine was rebuilt during conversion with new head gasket, head bolts, timing belt kit, clutch, spark plugs, all filters and fluids...
Other new parts in the conversion include c.v. joints, battery, engine mounts and a reconditioned F20 gearbox.

Estimated to be 140-150bhp, faster then the 2 litres around here.

The car is lowered all round on 60mm extra low gmax nova springs. It has an omp rear strut brace. The front brakes have been converted to cavalier v6 288mm brakes. It has rare 15" vauxhall alloys (a matching 5th alloy for the spare) in black with yokohama tyres (2 new), performance air filter and a sebring back box, debadged front grill, vauxhall dtm badge on the boot...

Tax'd & Test'd. Full service history and lots of recipts.

Small rust patch on the bottom corner of the drivers door and a small patch on the boot. Mint otherwise inside and out.

It is a 1.8 16v on the logbook!

Selling to insure new car.

£1400 ono

Plenty more pics, can email them on request.

Please call 07824666545 and ask for Pete, Thanks

Sloth
12-05-09, 09:38 PM
did it not sell on ebay pete? call me if you decide to drop the price mate.

PeteC_XE
12-05-09, 09:46 PM
No, plenty of watchers but no bids. Some kid offered me £600 which you can proberly guess my reply. Will do mate

Sloth
12-05-09, 09:47 PM
ta bud. btw, anyone else who reads this, i can vouch for this car, as i built it with pete.