PDA

View Full Version : Gas Chambers!!!

gavint5
11-05-09, 02:37 PM
have any of you actually drunk one of these???

i had two in a row the other night and nearly died. i went from soba to steamen in about 2.5 like!:D deffinately worth a go!:thumb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se42dyN2C8Q

Tidy Max
11-05-09, 04:14 PM
i have mate, not watched the video but is it where you pour sambuca or other flammable alcohol onto a surface, then light it and run a glass over it?

nothings better than eye ball pauls way imo lol

gavint5
11-05-09, 04:42 PM
noo its where you get four shots of flamables in a glass, light it pour that into a tumbler when its flaming and smouther it with the wine glass then lift the glass trapping the gass's underneath and stick a straw under. then shot the shot and inhale the fumes through a strawlol

good stuff like lol

hc coupe
11-05-09, 05:17 PM
Done it once. Felt like a right T*** doing it. Gave me some really sticky fingers (one burnt) and a gammy nose for half and hour. Sussex best from now on, can't really cock that one up. . .

gavint5
11-05-09, 05:20 PM
haha youre supposed to wate till the drinks smouthered befored you drink it!!!

Jack
11-05-09, 05:52 PM
Homos, shots are for girls. Large quantities of Ale is where its at.

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v3356/183/37/667958884/n667958884_2531707_230898.jpg

...ignore the fact I have shots there, that wasn't my idea lol

Riggy
11-05-09, 05:56 PM
lol lighting shots is for gayers , you are just burning of the alcohol , just drink the ****ers do more damage that way

wwmnw
11-05-09, 05:59 PM
Homos, Ales are for girls. Large quantities of vodka is where its at.

Edited for you :)

gavint5
11-05-09, 11:53 PM
riggy lol the point is you inhale the alcohol that is burnt off instead of drinking it and it absolutely wrecks ya.

Spudly
11-05-09, 11:59 PM
Na im with riggy on this one, its like putting ice in your drink, wft, why do i wanna dilute it when the ice melts lol

wwmnw
12-05-09, 12:07 AM
wft, why do i wanna dilute it when the ice melts lol

Speeling fail but i hate ice in alcoholic drinks, Ruins it totally, unless you're a foggat magners drinker :gay:

Southie
12-05-09, 12:08 AM
riggy lol the point is you inhale the alcohol that is burnt off instead of drinking it and it absolutely wrecks ya.
My god whatever next, glue sniffing. It's fair enough getting fecked out of your mind on spirits alone though. Go buy so absinthe and have a few pints fella. I heard it worked for van gogh ;)

Disclaimer: absinthe is lethal. Not recommend to have more than 2 shots in the uk. Banned in some places.

wwmnw
12-05-09, 12:12 AM
My god whatever next, glue sniffing. It's fair enough getting fecked out of your mind on spirits alone though. Go buy so absinthe and have a few pints fella. I heard it worked for van gogh ;)

Disclaimer: absinthe is lethal. Not recommend to have more than 2 shots in the uk. Banned in some places.

Is also a hallucinogenic: Contains trace amounts of LSD, Truths!

gavint5
12-05-09, 12:17 AM
i have been known to guzzle absinthe lol but seriously these gas chambers are great.say you want to catch up with your mates who have been drinking from 3 but you never got out of work till 5. one gas chamber and the tables leveled

Southie
12-05-09, 12:17 AM
Thanks for the reminder lol Salvador Dali's tipple iirc.

Edit: reply to wwmnw

Jack
12-05-09, 07:56 AM
OR you can just have a few drinks an enjoy them, instead of trying to get wrecked completely.

MY GOD WHAT A NOVEL IDEA! Drinking for enjoyment! Not to get ****ted! Ahhh, it'll never catch on.

And they wonder why the youth of today has a reputation of alcohol swilling louts :roll: Mind you, I guess thats why cheap spirits and fizzy lagers sell so well, as lets face it most lagers (and most crap fizzy pop ciders) taste like roadkill badger penis.

http://www.madaboutmadrid.com/photos/uncategorized/lagerboyposter2.jpg

gavint5
12-05-09, 12:35 PM
sod that stuff! i have just recently discovered jacques and kopperberg but untill a few weeks ago i would only ever drink whisky or mad shots.

& if i wanted to drink for pleasure id have a cup of tea!

ukmercman
12-05-09, 05:47 PM
might have to have a go at that....

mayhem
12-05-09, 06:00 PM

it was banned for years here, dont know about it know tbh.

getting drunk quick is easy.. have a few shots of goldstike:wtf: been sick as hell from that sh!t lol

Jack
12-05-09, 06:01 PM
Absinthe isn't supposed to be drunk straight, its a mixer lol

Andy
12-05-09, 06:26 PM
riggy lol the point is you inhale the alcohol that is burnt off instead of drinking it and it absolutely wrecks ya. Why not just sniff glue if you like inhaling chemical fumes? Easier than fukkin about lighting fires to get hammered?

let_nova
12-05-09, 09:08 PM
this guy has been banned off mig for being a spammer

Mike
12-05-09, 09:13 PM
Ill just settle for my old faithful 5 shooter of sambuca one after the other then move onto the ale.

gavint5
13-05-09, 02:03 AM
this guy has been banned off mig for being a spammer

old news mate. we had a thread soley about those swine at mig and their heavy handed actions towards innocent little me! i suggest you go back over there and do some " brown nosing" as i beleive is a most beloved past time on their or just chill ya beans.

I clearly arnt on these sites just to spam. im here to find out anything i may need to know about the mechanics of my vehicles and since im here i might aswell talk about any other cod**** that springs to mind!

goodnight and god bless xx:D

nacho mcnova
14-05-09, 11:48 AM
why are we talking of drinking alcohol :wtf: all you need is a long straw, bottle of vodka and a very clear nose :tard:

philip
15-05-09, 04:58 AM
me and mate snort these when go town. but before we leave the bar we've usually had 4 or 6 each, then within 20mins back again for more haha. people look at you funny though....dont know whylol

novaguy08
15-05-09, 10:43 AM
Ive had absynth before........... took a while but i went lmao (didnt help i had about 8 pints before that and about 3 random shots of which i cant remeber!) seen a single sambucha shot turn a guy from 2 pints sober to 20 pints hacked in 60 seconds.... mind you the shot was done the proper way, coffee beans and set on fire........ he asked for a pint of breast lmao then thought i was going to reach over the bar and knock him on his ass lol i had sambucha too...... anlong with about half dozen pints and another couple shots of mint corkies (drinking game with my brother lol) didnt do as much damage as i thought it would :D liver o steel me!