PDA

View Full Version : WANTED ss middle section for exhaust

Tommy_nova
10-05-09, 10:11 PM
any one got a half decent middle section for a nova gsi standard 1600 the baffals gone in mine let me know what you got :)

Tommy_nova
10-05-09, 10:46 PM
or just full exhaust system ?

burgo
11-05-09, 12:29 AM
ive got a magnex centre section. purhaps a tad far tho. are you going to the national or pv?

Tommy_nova
11-05-09, 12:36 AM
my mates going to national i was goin but cant aford to now as i need the nova finished for pvs bloody annoying as i was looking forward to goin i will see if he can grap it off ya or i will have to get it at pvs could do with it before then tho any chance of postage matie

burgo
11-05-09, 12:39 AM
bit awkward to post. i assume it would have to be a courier. ill sort pics tomorrow and we'll go from there

Tommy_nova
11-05-09, 12:41 AM
ok cheers matie iv had one posted before just bubble rap and cardboard but yea pm me tomoz with pics and price..

novaboy.p.
11-05-09, 10:01 PM
i have a middle section mate i think it is peco its not stainless its off an sri has the triangle flange with 3 bolts on it i had to cut it off neaar the end so you would just cut your existing one off and put this one on with a sleeve clamp only want a 5r mate cant go wrong im in telford if ya wana have a look