PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Chris Kallis AKA ck. Regarding 'Unauthorised' paypal payment

Lee
10-05-09, 04:05 PM
Thankyou for filing an unauthorised payment claim with Paypal without coming to me first regarding your second subscription payment. I really love having to write emails to Paypal telling them that you signed up to a SUBSCRIPTION and are unfortunately ignorant to what the word SUBSCRIPTION means.

This is obviously why you missed the words Subscription Payment clearly listed on the 'unauthorised payment'. Its also why you obviously didnt understand the words 'Validity periods marked * indicate that purchasing this subscription is recurring, this means after the period is complete it will automatically be renewed.' which is written on the page where you signed up.

Just so you know, another ignorant individual filed the same claim with paypal last month, and lost. And you will also lose the claim.

If you want your money back, which you would have got straight away if you came to one of us first and POLITELY told us that you mistook the word SUBSCRIPTION, then I suggest you apologise to me for your rudeness and ask nicely for it, and apologise to the rest of the club membership, whos paypal account you are jeapordising.

I could have PMmed you and been more proffessional about this, but seeing as you couldnt be assed, neither could I. I also hope it will put other people off doing it, even though we have approaching 600 members, and you are one of only two who have decided to go straight to paypal without contacting us first.

For others who are unsure, please read the thread marked DEFINITION OF SUBSCRIPTION in club chat.

BRoadGhost
10-05-09, 04:56 PM
Owned

stupot89
10-05-09, 05:01 PM
what a p***k
FAIL on his behalf lol

t45_ste
10-05-09, 05:02 PM
Are people not having a few problems with him not delivering parts?

brainsnova
10-05-09, 05:02 PM
also all admin etc are sound so dont hesitate to contact them if theres a problem :thumb:

Lee
10-05-09, 05:06 PM
also all admin etc are sound so dont hesitate to contact them if theres a problem :thumb:
Thats the point. Ive had at least 20 people mistake the yearly subscription. They have all sent me a polite PM and had a refund. Easy peasy.

When one of these claims are filed, it takes me about half hour to trawl through paypal and send various emails using my crappy connection. Its time I dont have at the moment. Not to mention if it keeps happening, our end of year report wont look too rosy from paypals perspective, despite the fact the claims go in our favour.

Im calm. Im calm. Its ok, im calm.

Sloth
10-05-09, 05:14 PM
pwnd.

bmw156
10-05-09, 05:20 PM
what a ****, seems to be loosing his respect quickly, moaning about my brown sport dash, sorry sorry, brown dash, not sending parts out to people after 2 months etc and now this.

muzzy
10-05-09, 05:21 PM
Thats no use, some folk are just stupid and choose to not read things properly then rather than sort it out and make it easy for everyone they go away and do something like this. Very selfish also if this could cause problems for other people trying to sign up for memberships.

let_nova
10-05-09, 06:15 PM
.http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk259/WaxWizard/KnobJockey.jpg

Benn
10-05-09, 06:17 PM
Funk me its like 12, some one a scratchy c**t.

Rich
10-05-09, 06:19 PM
I know you shouldnt need to, but is it possible to make it a one off payment? To renew just send another payment?

Would stop this happening and be less messing around for you?

let_nova
10-05-09, 06:31 PM
near 600 members-2 claims.....not really a problem though. were all a big family so it can be sorted easily enough without a claim

Benn
10-05-09, 06:36 PM
I know you shouldnt need to, but is it possible to make it a one off payment? To renew just send another payment?

Thats how mine is, i was blue font scum for a day...:mad:

~~joycey~~
10-05-09, 06:46 PM
Wot a ****

BIGS
10-05-09, 06:48 PM
And i want to say i big sorry for tho's that i said i will try and get your parts to you. Ive tried getting hold of him including using half a tank of fuel going to his house and have had no luck. I cant do much more as its costing me money now sorry but i did try

let_nova
10-05-09, 07:09 PM
And i want to say i big sorry for tho's that i said i will try and get your parts to you. Ive tried getting hold of him including using half a tank of fuel going to his house and have had no luck. I cant do much more as its costing me money now sorry but i did try

TBH its not your fault and not your problem to go chasing for the parts. fair enough your trying to help but not if it costs you.

BIGS
10-05-09, 07:19 PM
Yea i know its not my fault but seeing as people cant get hold of him ill try. Im one of the people that will go out my way to help someone but this time i cant do more. Its a shame i thought being a mate he would answer my calls :( Guess im not a great mate after all

bmw156
10-05-09, 07:23 PM

i didnt know that.

what a complete shaft.

some one just get the ban stick out, he doesnt seem worthy of being here. if it was sloth or turbo jolt, or flash bang, they would of been banned for 7 days etc, or even perminant. like flashbang....

AlexW
10-05-09, 07:27 PM
A ban wouldnt help, people who need there parts would be even worse off....

BIGS
10-05-09, 07:28 PM
Its a shame he is a good lad, but all ive heard is bad things lately about him :( And because i cant get hold of him to find out his part i cant back him up

Lee
10-05-09, 07:40 PM

We will if it becomes regular. But as XE Nova said, its happened twice in two years. It will be more hassle for me actually because they look different on my notification emails so I can differentiate between a new subscription and a renewal.

Just so those who are having trading problems with him, he has been online this month. I wouldnt have bothered with this post if he hadn't been on for a while.

Dod
10-05-09, 08:38 PM
Know what, it just goes to show you. I've spoken to him a few times and he's been more than helpful. Just goes to show, you never know someone til they rape and murder you.

kelbelle
10-05-09, 09:52 PM
What a prize cock!

Stuart
10-05-09, 10:19 PM
you never know someone til they rape and murder you.

Its all I dream of from you every night.

Sloth
10-05-09, 11:49 PM
you have serious issues stu. very serious mate....

BIGS
10-05-09, 11:50 PM
you have serious issues stu. very serious mate....

Its called love ...........

Sloth
10-05-09, 11:51 PM
nah, its called gang rape, lmfao!

draper
10-05-09, 11:52 PM
gangrape - love

same in my book

Sloth
10-05-09, 11:59 PM
you guys are sick.
and i like it.

The Simps
11-05-09, 12:06 AM
there's a lot of people in this thread "jumping on the bandwagon" abit. I don't know ck at all but there could be a very valid reason why all this is happening (the paypal and parts). I just think some people could be left with egg on their face and tbh Lee, I'm suprised you made something like this public when it is a private matter.

Just my opinion.

bmw156
11-05-09, 12:08 AM
there's a lot of people in this thread "jumping on the bandwagon" abit. I don't know ck at all but there could be a very valid reason why all this is happening (the paypal and parts). I just think some people could be left with egg on their face and tbh Lee, I'm suprised you made something like this public when it is a private matter.

Just my opinion.

entitled to your opinion, but i dont think im jumping on, he messed me about on ebay so i have a right lol

draper
11-05-09, 12:09 AM

Just my opinion.

there could be a genuine reason over the parts yes but i think the point lee is making is that theres no harm in people wanting a refund (if they want to leave the club fine) but a simple pm asking for a refund as the subscription was renewed by mistake would surfice, the club would refund and bobs your uncle

why put a unathourised payment claim in when there no need ?
that also then starts to look bad on the club

Jack
11-05-09, 12:11 AM
I think the point Lee is trying to make is that all it needs is a quick PM to himself, or any of the admin/mods, to sort this out.

Bypassing the club staff and going direct to paypal with a complaint is a) extremely impolite to them, and b) puts the club's paypal account under threat, as paypal may decide to shut it down if many people complain. This would then severely kybosh the club, and cause great hindrance to other current and prospective members.

Surely the first course of action would be to contact the club staff and make an inquiry?

This is of course not even starting on the fact its a subscription, i.e. a recurring payment, which the people in question have willingly signed up to (and that means they've therefore agreed to renew each year).

The Simps
11-05-09, 12:16 AM
I'm not disputing what's happened at all, I just felt naming and shaming was a little harsh tbh!

Andy_L
11-05-09, 10:38 AM
Lee it's arsed not assed.

We're not American.

Quite honestly I can understand where Lee is coming from. Hobo's who can't be bothered to read and then complain deserve a good flogging IMHO.

Lee
11-05-09, 10:49 AM
I just felt naming and shaming was a little harsh tbh!

So do I, thats why I did it. If I PMmed him, he is getting the courtesy that he decided not to give me.

I made the decision that a taste of his own medicine was required. I knew some would probably disagree with me, I also knew those to disagree probably wouldn't be club members as per usual.

This matter made me VERY angry, much like the one last month did. And that individual STILL hasn't contacted me for a refund after he was declined from paypal, which makes me think the tenner is worth less than swallowing his pride. I would imagine the same will happen here as well. So why even bother with the dispute at all?

I dont normally do things like this, but as I have stated in my sticky thread in club chat, accusing us of taking unauthorised money is a serious matter, one which I refuse to let lie until EVERYONE knows what the word SUBSCRIPTION means.

Lee
11-05-09, 10:49 AM
Lee it's arsed not assed.

We're not American.

Neither is the swear filter ;)

Olly755
11-05-09, 10:53 AM
I'm not disputing what's happened at all, I just felt naming and shaming was a little harsh tbh!

No harm in naming and shaming if people are getting ripped off.

He could be bothered to go to the bank 2 months ago to cash my £45 cheque, but can't be bothered to go tho the post office to send my part.

If he's got problems, it's no excuse. Everyone has got problems.

I've told him I want a refund on PM, surprise surprise no answer. Someone give him a nudge if you know him.

Pistol Pete
11-05-09, 11:00 AM
Harsh, yes. Fair, oh yes. I dont know this CK chap, but there has been a few threads about people not getting parts, etc. If this is the case then how come requests havent been answered? He has access to the internet hence the Paypal claim Lee speaks of.....

he messed me about on ebay so i have a right lol

:confused: why? Because he pointed out that the dash you were selling wasnt a sport dash after all!!! lol

Dod
11-05-09, 12:39 PM
Its all I dream of from you every night.

Dod <3 Stu.

mayhem
11-05-09, 03:27 PM
from what i've seen from him here, he always came across as a wellknowing and helpfull lad.

tbh i cant really understand 1 line reply's as 'what a ****/****/dick' etc.
yes, this is bad for the club etc. but c'mon, whats the use of calling him names while the've probadly never met him.

AlexW
11-05-09, 03:39 PM
tbh i cant really understand 1 line reply's as 'what a ****/****/dick' etc.
yes, this is bad for the club etc. but c'mon, whats the use of calling him names while the've probadly never met him.

Agreed, i bet 99% of the people that said that have never delt with him at all.

Ive delt with him, although he was slow to send the items he was alright.

gh227
14-05-09, 12:54 AM
Been waiting for parts off him for 10 weeks now!

Can't get hold of him and not answering PM's

Thanks to BIGS for trying to get hold of him.