PDA

View Full Version : Amazing New Modifcation

mikeoxford
27-01-03, 09:50 PM
You wouldnt BELIEVE the difference this mod makes.

Take one clean example car.

Park it outside your missus house (where you have been parking on and off for two years)

Stick a big illuminated arrow over it saying im ere come get me - can be seen from blocks around the neighbourhood.. .. ..

.. .. .. a splattering of eggs all down the side of my car - oh joy :evil:

Ive never seen this mod before? how original is it!!! - not everyone that has eggshell paintwork!

will have to get up 2moro early to survey the damage and wash the bugger, wouldnt mind but it had a clean wax and polish saturday after the winter!!!!!! :cry:

wisewood
27-01-03, 10:22 PM
I have never seen this particular mod but have had the bird droppings mod, saliva mod, and broken glass on the interior mod from time to time.

Could have been worse mate - its not nice i know but at least its not gonna be any real damage.

mikeoxford
27-01-03, 10:35 PM
I have never seen this particular mod but have had the bird droppings mod, saliva mod, and broken glass on the interior mod from time to time.

Could have been worse mate - its not nice i know but at least its not gonna be any real damage.

like the other new list of exciting new mods! - didnt wanna put LOL at them cos theyre not funny and i wouldnt laff it hapand to me or anyone else

yes it could have been worse :( just a bit of a pi$$er thats all.

aragorn is scaring me on msn now saying i should have hosed it off just incase it stains paint!!!!!!

locky
27-01-03, 10:42 PM
Mike, try and hose off the worst asap, egg peels the paint!
as for mods, iv done the dangling wire from ice blue foglamp mods, the buggred lock (not me lol) mods, oh wot about the custom paint scratched mod, thats my latest edition!

Mr Dan
27-01-03, 10:42 PM
How about trying the 'get those Euro style number plates you paid best part of ?40 for nicked mod' Cleans up the line of the car a treat...

Fecking bastads

bob
27-01-03, 10:51 PM
well I washed n polished the nova, and then, I could hear the "carrrr,Carrrrr" sound of birds flying over, sounds like they saw the car and was aiming! I heard the sound like spit hitting the floor coming down the street, I was praying to god that these birds would pucker their bumcheeks for 3 secs while they flew over, I went in(cos I didnt want my gap hoodie-my xmas pressie,to get christened) when I cam out, they had finished, resulting in 5 poos on the roof, 1 on the bonnet, n 2 on the tailgate :evil:

mikeoxford
27-01-03, 10:58 PM
:roll: keep this summers mods coming guys - theyre cheering me up a bit!

Ben (lurk75)
27-01-03, 11:04 PM
also thge shell scratches the paint, could be worse could be brake fluid!

mikeoxford
28-01-03, 09:58 AM
surveyed the scene this morning

alls ok methinks

i think it was a drive by the way the thing had smashed and gone everywhere. at an angle, either that or from VERY far down the road.

washed off fine.

worst was egg sheel that had stuck, picked it off alright with warm water though.

no damage - thank god. no stains either. wich i was worried about.

frillip
28-01-03, 10:00 AM
little gets!!!

ill find them beings as my family live around there and are all faggits ill have a word and see if they know anythink

ade
28-01-03, 01:11 PM
I find the "kicking off the wing mirrors to make the car more areo-dynamic" mod the best

If you recently polished yer car then the egg should come off pretty easily - remember though... old renaissance painters used to use egg in their paintings to make a kind of glaze - once set its like trying to get weetabix out of a bowl once its dried on!

:roll:

Tilly
28-01-03, 01:21 PM
Nothing like a bit of bird splat gives it an added extra.

Glad all is alright mike

wisewood
28-01-03, 01:25 PM
lol@ ades analagy... weetabix lmfao.

Breeny
28-01-03, 01:28 PM
Theres a simple solution to this.

Don't have a girlfriend.

Tilly
28-01-03, 01:29 PM
:o Breeny u soooooo moody :lol:

Breeny
28-01-03, 01:33 PM
If i was anymore moody i'd be a woman :roll:

Tilly
28-01-03, 01:37 PM
If i was anymore moody i'd be a woman :roll:

u said it. U know exactly how a woman works

?Marty?
28-01-03, 02:02 PM
Yeah you're all snakes with tits! Just sssssssssssslithering around!

And, staying on topic, I've had kicking off mirrors modifications, broken windows modifications, eggs modification, sparay paint on all the panles and glass modification, a brick thrown onto the roof modification, scrathces all over the car modifications, stolen valve caps modification, ripped off front grille modification and de in-car entertainment modification. All with a thatcham cat 1 alarm and immobiliser too.

I like my car completely modified. :(

ade
28-01-03, 04:45 PM
lol marty - thats one hell of a mod list - you should contact lax power for a centre spread!

:lol:

Pan@SW-CC
28-01-03, 05:20 PM
How about the 'Trolley Magnet' look?

The trick is to park your car as far away from the Trolley Park as you can, and then see how many Trolleys you can 'attract'! I recently found a pair of 'shagging' trolleys nicely parked up against my rear bumper which left a rather nice dent on my boot! :x

bish
28-01-03, 06:01 PM
i quite like the 'de-side repeater look'
when ppl keep stealing my side repeaters while the car is unattended overnight :x

Tilly
28-01-03, 06:29 PM
Best mod is having no valve caps. Peeps love them

Once had a lad knock on door with a jam jar full of them ?2 a pair prob nicked em of my blokes car

wisewood
28-01-03, 06:47 PM
lmfao - cheeky little bleeder.

Ben (lurk75)
28-01-03, 06:50 PM
Marty people round there must have a lot of respect for you!

whitey
28-01-03, 07:22 PM
There is also the pick out the bee sting from the roof mod!

Lower the car with less air in tyres mod!

And gloss paint tint the windows mod!

:roll:

ade
29-01-03, 12:46 AM
also...

apply go faster key scratches down the side and for extra speed run the car on discs and bricks

:lol:

oh will this game never end...