PDA

View Full Version : bbc 1 big weekend

Ernie
07-05-09, 11:37 PM
Well its this weekend and on my door step as i live in swindon.
Most the roads around Lydiard park have been closed as of tomorrow and Carla live,s 5 mins from Lydiard park.
So tomorrow is were the fun is going to begin when i have to try to get pass mini hitlars as i just try to get to her house.
The worse bit is going to be the 40k pissed up teenagers.
Happy days this weekend not.

If you have got tickets have a good time but look out for a little yellow crx that aint stopping for piss heads.
Rant over.
:thumb:

Plug
07-05-09, 11:43 PM
i can see it being very bad traffic and people wise in swindon then over the next few days.

Jack
07-05-09, 11:51 PM
lol one of my ex's had parents that lived near Pilton. When Glastonbury was on it was a nightmare!

Ernie
08-05-09, 07:02 AM
Ive got a mate that lives on the main road that leads to the park which is about 100 mitres away.
The thing is the roads are shut of to non residents.
The cars taxed/mot'd and insured what can they do about me wanting to go to my mates house as im round there most days.

kevster
08-05-09, 07:28 AM
i would just drive there chris and use his name lol

Jack
08-05-09, 07:40 AM
Drive through the barriers. They coned off a road to said ex's parents, I just carried on driving and pushed a cone all the way down the road to their house

Meh, they weren't police barriers so sod 'em :D Stupid Eavis and his stupid hippy fest!

Ernie
08-05-09, 08:01 AM
sounds like a plan.

Pistol Pete
08-05-09, 09:37 AM
I'm there sunday. Woooooohoo!! Will be on the look out for said CRX Ernie.

Ernie
08-05-09, 02:17 PM
thats good as im going blind fold as not my fault then.

Pistol Pete
08-05-09, 03:04 PM
Place bet now!!!!

http://www.ukgameshows.com/atoz/programmes/b/banzai/banzai_2.jpg

BANZAI!!!! lol

craig green
08-05-09, 03:37 PM
I always rant about how radio 1's events are always miles away.

Swindon is prolly as close as it'll get to me!

Stuart
08-05-09, 09:40 PM
why the hell they have to rant on and on and on and on and on and on and on about it for weeks before and after I dont know

lol banzai pic looks like Dar (but taller)