PDA

View Full Version : Epic fail by me

BIGS
07-05-09, 11:38 AM
Are nextdoor neighbor is selling his house, And about 30mins ago people came to look at the house that was very rough chavy looking. And very commen like ( ear bey ) type of talking and becasue we dont want people like that i thought id tinker on the car. you know rev it abit put the music loud bass on full ect. Then i heard the girl say " Oh i like a man that works on his cars " **** that didnt work maybe the music isnt loud enough. Hmm maybe not they like the style of music :mad:

I really hope they dont move in. Anyone got any other idea's of how to make people not want to move into a area :confused:

Stanley
07-05-09, 11:40 AM
Walk around naked weilding a blood stained axe.

BIGS
07-05-09, 11:41 AM
lol pmsl I could do but ive got no axe

Jack
07-05-09, 11:43 AM
Exclaim "Oh, new neighbours! I must get you a welcoming gift!" then proceed to squat on their doorstep and lay out a wee jobber.

[edit] btw, was the girl hot? lol

Stanley
07-05-09, 11:43 AM
Dress up in a black and white striped jumper and creep around the neighbour on the opposite sides garden with a bag marked 'swag'?

BIGS
07-05-09, 11:45 AM
Exclaim "Oh, new neighbours! I must get you a welcoming gift!" then proceed to squat on their doorstep and lay out a wee jobber.

[edit] btw, was the girl hot? lol

lol I was waiting for that. Not really rough looking not my type. I wouldnt stick it in her anyway

Hmm if they do move in thats my drunk exsuess done :D

BIGS
07-05-09, 11:45 AM
Dress up in a black and white striped jumper and creep around the neighbour on the opposite sides garden with a bag marked 'swag'?

lol Why dont you post more often!

Stanley
07-05-09, 11:49 AM
I really dont know? lol

dougie_boi
07-05-09, 11:52 AM
walk about dressed like a trannie start biting trees and cutting your grass with a pair of scissors lol then they will think you have lost the plot and hopefully not move in lol

wwmnw
07-05-09, 11:54 AM
Or if they move in you could just deal with it, Don't judge a book by its cover, Makes you look like a snobby ****.

Stanley
07-05-09, 11:55 AM
Or if they move in you could just deal with it, Don't judge a book by its cover, Makes you look like a snobby ****.

Ahh but wheres the fun in that? Plus it makes for interesting reading on here!lol

BIGS
07-05-09, 11:58 AM

Its a very nice area at the moment. Im not going to take that risk of making it any different. What about if we want to sell and they are like that! I couldnt give two ****s if i look a snobby ****. You think a snobby person would have three Nova's !

wwmnw
07-05-09, 11:59 AM
Ahh but wheres the fun in that? Plus it makes for interesting reading on here!lol

Well if they do turn out to be charva cunts there was a law passed not long ago where the government made it legal to kill scumbag charva's in any meens necessary :thumb:

BIGS
07-05-09, 11:59 AM
walk about dressed like a trannie start biting trees and cutting your grass with a pair of scissors lol then they will think you have lost the plot and hopefully not move in lol

lol I have done that before. Cut the grass with scissors that is lol

Stanley
07-05-09, 12:00 PM
Park three Novas on your drive and randomly break/fix them while theyre in bits! Oh wait.............

dougie_boi
07-05-09, 12:01 PM
lol I have done that before. Cut the grass with scissors that is lol
pmsl was it a case of needs must mate lol

BIGS
07-05-09, 12:03 PM
pmsl was it a case of needs must mate lol

Something like that. It was wet so sod if i was getting a shock. so scissors it was lol

dougie_boi
07-05-09, 12:05 PM
petrol lawnmower ftw lol

BIGS
07-05-09, 12:08 PM
petrol lawnmower ftw lol

I couldnt handle it :( lol

AlexW
07-05-09, 12:12 PM
lol If they move in, the day they move in have a massive party, park all the cars on the road blocking there drive, then continue to piss them off by throwing empty glasses/bottles over there fence :D

BIGS
07-05-09, 12:16 PM
lol If they move in, the day they move in have a massive party, park all the cars on the road blocking there drive, then continue to piss them off by throwing empty glasses/bottles over there fence :D

Then there think were celebrating them moving in lol

AlexW
07-05-09, 12:18 PM
lol Maybe, piss them off like **** and when the move out have a big party lol

dougie_boi
07-05-09, 12:27 PM
I couldnt handle it :( lol
+rep for that lol

skidmarkz
07-05-09, 12:42 PM
just arrange a nova meet at ur house, im sure we can block the road with more bass than the ministry of sound, get plunky and draper up to their drunk state and let loose on the daughters, problem solved but im sure you will be hated afterwards :)

failing that call the police when they have a viewing and just start rowing with em :P

Pistol Pete
07-05-09, 12:44 PM
Or become a squatter? In the house not on the front door step aka Mr Whippy style lol

BIGS
07-05-09, 12:47 PM
just arrange a nova meet at ur house, im sure we can block the road with more bass than the ministry of sound, get plunky and draper up to their drunk state and let loose on the daughters, problem solved but im sure you will be hated afterwards :)

failing that call the police when they have a viewing and just start rowing with em :P

We are ment to have a plymouth meet one day. Well i think Jack wants to see the plymouth girls lol

BIGS
07-05-09, 12:48 PM
Or become a squatter? In the house not on the front door step aka Mr Whippy style lol

lol

skidmarkz
07-05-09, 01:00 PM
get a BBQ going and ill even come from kent to join in lol

stupot89
07-05-09, 01:01 PM

i'd come down

BIGS
07-05-09, 01:04 PM
Right then thats sorted then. Big bbq followed by a night in plymouth with slutty girls lol

AlexW
07-05-09, 01:29 PM
Done! I wont make it tho lol My car would fall to bits and end in a cloud of smooke.

Jack
07-05-09, 02:08 PM
Well i think Jack wants to see the plymouth girls lol
I want names, numbers and pictures. On application forms. :)

Southie
07-05-09, 02:20 PM
Is the PNG National day moving to Bigs house this year then? lol

draper
07-05-09, 02:46 PM
We are ment to have a plymouth meet one day. Well i think Jack wants to see the plymouth girls lol

and me and me and me and me

although ive seen vids of a few plymouth birds on my navy mates phone ;)

BIGS
07-05-09, 02:53 PM
and me and me and me and me

although ive seen vids of a few plymouth birds on my navy mates phone ;)

lol It wont of been them. it would of been there piss flaps i can imagine

jimbob-mcgrew
07-05-09, 03:26 PM
Walk around naked weilding a blood stained axe.

hehehe

Hobbit
07-05-09, 03:36 PM
lol pmsl I could do but ive got no axe

You can borrow my massive brave heart style sword if you like. :thumb:

BIGS
07-05-09, 03:43 PM
You can borrow my massive brave heart style sword if you like. :thumb:

Oh that would do nicely :D

Hobbit
07-05-09, 03:56 PM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p72/wiggardywoo/044-1.jpg

Should work...

Hobbit
07-05-09, 03:57 PM
Omg, Dodgy carpet, picture of a Nova, copy of the sun, I look like such a ****ing chav. lol

BIGS
07-05-09, 03:57 PM
**** your not joking either. thats huge :eek:

Hobbit
07-05-09, 04:01 PM
Why thank you :) Is ****ing heavy too.

draper
07-05-09, 04:05 PM
somewhere in cornwall a dodgy 80s pub is missing its carpet lol

Hobbit
07-05-09, 04:08 PM
lol its a rental, but it is pretty good at hiding stains...

Pistol Pete
07-05-09, 04:10 PM
Omg, Dodgy carpet, picture of a Nova, copy of the sun, I look like such a ****ing chav. lol

And a tiger behind a guard. Good thing to. They has sharp teeth!

djbrowney
07-05-09, 04:20 PM
you dont want chav's moving in next door :tard:

so you act like one when they come to view the house lol

Hobbit
07-05-09, 04:22 PM
And a tiger behind a guard. Good thing to. They has sharp teeth!

tiger? i think you'll find its the one and only tigger!

BIGS
07-05-09, 04:26 PM
you dont want chav's moving in next door :tard:

so you act like one when they come to view the house lol

They wernt chavs they were chavy looking and very rough. Like the dingles on emerdale not that i watch it

muzzy
07-05-09, 04:34 PM
The flat about the mother in laws has just sold, i hope the new people dont mind the whole place being taken over with crap cars lol

mayhem
07-05-09, 05:09 PM

so... youre bigs new neighbour?

when is the plymouth bbq :D i'm probadly in the 'area' this summer (ok, bournemouth, but in my case, thats in the area)

BIGS
07-05-09, 05:19 PM
Well here is a link to a few girls i could get to come out

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113989&highlight=facebook

Since then ive met more dirty sluts :D

stupot89
07-05-09, 05:38 PM
so... youre bigs new neighbour?

when is the plymouth bbq :D i'm probadly in the 'area' this summer (ok, bournemouth, but in my case, thats in the area)

if its happenin in august i will defo be there as i will be in newquay on hols then:)

CoolTiger
07-05-09, 05:47 PM
all u had to do car in 1st though hedge almost knocking them over and say ffs second time this week

mayhem
07-05-09, 05:48 PM
Well here is a link to a few girls i could get to come out

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113989&highlight=facebook

Since then ive met more dirty sluts :D

i have no acces to that:cry:

BIGS
07-05-09, 06:18 PM
all u had to do car in 1st though hedge almost knocking them over and say ffs second time this week

Just lol ,im crying with laughter here

Plus rep