PDA

View Full Version : BANNED FOREVER!!! from migweb

gavint5
06-05-09, 07:20 PM
i can not beleive it folks.

as you may know im in a hurry to get some shafts for a nova xe job and so ive registered on here and on migweb to find these and other parts.

i registered here and had no problem at all and posted a thread in the wanted section. thanks guys

i registered on migweb and couldnt get acess to the wanted section so i laid a thread on the main technical forum only for a moderator to tell me off and move it. thats not so bad but i couldnt see it as it was in the wanted forum!!! then i pm'd a few mods asking for acess only to be todl i MUST have 30 posts before i can see my own thread in theire lol so i wrote " sorry i need 30 posts cos of some daft rule on here" and started laying that in threads.

they banned me forever :eek: it is realy upsetting meknow cos i need these bloody parts and if im gonna continue to mess on with vauxhalls will always need parts and advice!! lol

whoever banned me needs to be told that these forums have became an extension of us normal lads toolbox's and not just somewhere to live as may be the case for many on their!

so what dyas think of this then? i hope you lot arnt as bloody petty!

let_nova
06-05-09, 07:22 PM
meh dont worry just use the gsi shafts. lol

let_nova
06-05-09, 07:24 PM
oh yeah PM CEMEX on here i believe he has some.

Spudly
06-05-09, 07:27 PM
Me warms up the nazi ban-stick lol

Only kidding bud, that does seem a little ott but if you look at it from their point of view they will get people signing onto there all day everyday posting the same things and trying to pass the forum rules, theyre only doing their job but thats a very valid point about these places being the extension of your toolbox these days though, very true:thumb:

wwmnw
06-05-09, 07:29 PM
migweb = nanny state, But rules are rules and half the staff there probably weren't even driving when them rules were put in place, So cant blame them too much for doing what they have to do, especially dealing with spam, I deal with it on my sites and its ****ing annoying and the spammer gets an instant lifetime ban too.

MK999
06-05-09, 07:31 PM
so you signed up, posted something in the wrong section, bugged admin for special rights, then spammed everywhere, and you're surprised you got banned?

Adam
06-05-09, 07:37 PM
What he said/\

Youd be banned for doing the same here :p lol

Ok maybe not permanently (unless Stu's in a mood lol )

Sloth
06-05-09, 07:37 PM
oh dear. ring chris astley, buy some shafts, job done. wword from the wise, moaning on here gets you no-where....

Mike
06-05-09, 07:39 PM
Get over yourself, Mig's w@nk anway.

Majority of people on there have noses as brown as there teeth.

wwmnw
06-05-09, 07:42 PM

lollollollol <3

blue_peg_16v
06-05-09, 07:48 PM

lmao

Jack
06-05-09, 08:06 PM
Post whoring to up your post count would get you a ban on here too, albeit a temporary one. Unless you griped at a moderator and told them the forum was sh!t in which case expect the banstick to be pounded hard lol

Benn
06-05-09, 08:21 PM
Sounds fair tbh. All your own falt.

And i dont have a brown nose or teeth...

Mike
06-05-09, 08:33 PM
Sounds fair tbh. All your own falt.

And i dont have a brown nose or teeth...

You an a few others on here are in a minority (as i knew this would be qeustioned)

Benn
06-05-09, 08:36 PM
So i am or not?

Mike
06-05-09, 08:40 PM
So i am or not?

lol confusing lol

Your in the alright section, the rest are just plain anal battys IMO.

let_nova
06-05-09, 08:41 PM
i dont brown nose, never have never will ... or have i got this wrong?

**gets coat**

Benn
06-05-09, 08:42 PM
haha yeah i know.

And nah theres alot of good people on there. But like everysite there are a few tw"ts.

Wtf is an anal batty? lol

Benn
06-05-09, 09:00 PM
Mind you, the bankers waving £10 notes out the windows of the banks was hilarious lol

Really? hahahaha

Jack
06-05-09, 09:01 PM
Benn, wrong thread lol

draper
06-05-09, 09:08 PM
LMFAO at benn

Stuart
06-05-09, 09:10 PM
got my itchy trigger banning finger

gavint5
06-05-09, 09:14 PM
hang on so some of you agree with them banning me?? all i wanted to do was get acess to the wanted section. dont you all agree that it should be open to anyone anyway??? after all people post in their for things they need and i could of been able to help another lad find a part. i could of made a practicle use of the forum as oposed to simply dribbling over pictures of cars. this is what bugged me lol i would understand not having acess to say a private forum or a members only forum but not the usefull bits

Jack
06-05-09, 09:18 PM
Its a bit 6 of one, half a dozen of the other. I guess they want to keep the trader sections to within the club, probably in the hope that people on there will be a bit more trusted or known before trading. As said though, it does restrict the market, which is partly why novatrader on here is still open to the forum members with minimal restrictions on noobs.

LMFAO at benn
Actually, LMFAO at me. I posted in the wrong thread, Benn replied before I could invoke my jedi powers and move my post lol

draper
06-05-09, 09:23 PM
confuzled much now am i

id read that bankers quote in the proper thread before reading it here :confused:

gavint5
06-05-09, 09:23 PM
i told the mods that ive used theforum for years but always used my mates account reeceh they could and i think should of made an aception.

oh i ran a very sucessful forum and club in the north west for a couple years so i understand spammers can be a pest but i would of found such spamming funny and let me have what i needed! maybe my common sense aproach is what made us so succesull so fast. im not saying any details though as i want to stay anonymous

Stuart
06-05-09, 09:24 PM
ummm they have rules, you broke them.... WTF do you expect.

Yes 30 posts is a little steep, but it does help kerb most of the scamming ****s. You have to appreciate that side of life.

Jack
06-05-09, 09:25 PM
i told the mods that ive used theforum for years but always used my mates account reeceh they could and i think should of made an aception.
Problem is they make an exception to one user, and everyone else will deem themselves worthy of an exception too, even without knowing the full circumstances.

Stuart
06-05-09, 09:29 PM
plus anyone can say "oh I've been here for years and used someone elses account" :wall:

MK999
06-05-09, 09:31 PM
plus anyone can say "oh I've been here for years and used someone elses account" :wall:

Stuart doesn't know it yet but I am in fact, him. Pass banstick please lol

Stuart
06-05-09, 09:35 PM
But I'm you.... WTF is going on

draper
06-05-09, 09:37 PM

im trying that next time im up for a ban/chatting drunken crap

disclaimer - im not drunk now (well im not in my account so it doesnt matter)

MK999
06-05-09, 09:39 PM
But I'm you.... WTF is going on

Schizophrenia

gavint5
06-05-09, 09:39 PM
omg this left wing totalitarian government is even influencing the online motors comunity now. get a grip! chill out a bit loosen the rules just be normal folks! im sick to death of daft rules and clearly your all the sorts of ignorant folk that will just waddle along and accept such a rule.

wheres cromwell when you need him!!!

MK999
06-05-09, 09:40 PM

Dead I should think.

gavint5
06-05-09, 09:40 PM
please dont bann me though as this is now my only chance of running an old vauxhall for more than a month lol

Stuart
06-05-09, 09:41 PM
you are sloth and I claim my £5

Benn
06-05-09, 09:42 PM
omg this left wing totalitarian government is even influencing the online motors comunity now. get a grip! chill out a bit loosen the rules just be normal folks! im sick to death of daft rules and clearly your all the sorts of ignorant folk that will just waddle along and accept such a rule.

lol Dude what ever. Everything this has rules. The fourm rules are there to stop pricks join and selling aload of bits and not sending anything out.
Which in my view is good as i'm sure most people with agree.

MK999
06-05-09, 09:44 PM
you are sloth and I claim my £5

I think me made a good call on this one lol IP address match? :p

Stuart
06-05-09, 09:46 PM
png/novaload/mig woz ere before Labour ;)

gavint5
06-05-09, 09:47 PM
lol Dude what ever. Everything this has rules. The fourm rules are there to stop pricks join and selling aload of bits and not sending anything out.
Which in my view is good as i'm sure most people with agree.

all people will naively agree and buy away with a false sense of security. cash on collection is the only safe way to deal. second to that a good feedback scoring system is nice but not fool proof. getting someone to post thirty times isnt gonna make any difference realy. especially when i could go straight onto the for sale section and list some fake items if i wished!!! its a silly rule isnt it and should therefore be abolished. all rules should be scrutinised in the same manner shouldnt they

let_nova
06-05-09, 09:48 PM
mini gordon brown?

Benn
06-05-09, 09:51 PM
all people will naively agree and buy away with a false sense of security. cash on collection is the only safe way to deal. second to that a good feedback scoring system is nice but not fool proof. getting someone to post thirty times isnt gonna make any difference realy. especially when i could go straight onto the for sale section and list some fake items if i wished!!! its a silly rule isnt it and should therefore be abolished. all rules should be scrutinised in the same manner shouldnt they

Clearly you dont look at the site, its easy to tell when some one is spaming to get a 30+ post count.

The I trader is there to help people buy with out the worry, just like the sellers and buyers fourm on here.
So getting some one to post or be on there for a month before they can post makes the chances of them ripping off hard working member less.

Maybe its just me, but making the chances off people getting ripped off is a good thing. So its not a silly rule, is it?

gavint5
06-05-09, 09:53 PM
ha no chance!!! im against labour and all there cock ups( ie staying in the eu)!!! i also hate hitler though. i have strong left and right wing veiws and im petrified at the way oour world is changing for instance if you think about comitting a crime you are guilty of conspiracy aka thaught crime!! thats mental! ive probably read too much though lol

Lynsey
06-05-09, 09:54 PM
Hmm, don't worry yourself about it. There are plenty of other forums about to help you with your project :thumb:

Stuart
06-05-09, 09:54 PM
ahhh but ben, its a rule, and rules are baaaad hmmm K

gavint5
06-05-09, 09:57 PM
of course its a silly rule benn i could rip them off in the exact same way without the 30 posts by simply starting a thread in the for sale section claiming i am selling several items which i have no intention of sending or possibly dont even have. so its a silly rule that makes aquiring parts difficult without making it any harder to rip people off!

Benn
06-05-09, 09:59 PM
Less chance that some one that just wants to join and scam will wait around for 30posts tho...
If you had a site with a for sale fourm maybe you'd see that too.

And if your thread was moved, then people could still see it and could pm you with what they have...

let_nova
06-05-09, 09:59 PM
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h55/Ital21/Thatisagainsttherulessomesoccerp-1.jpg

Stuart
06-05-09, 10:00 PM
most scammers are spur of the moment types, so having to post 30 semi tangable posts puts the lazy theiving ****s off.

maybe have a ****, go offline for 24 hours and relax

Andy_L
06-05-09, 10:00 PM
especially when i could go straight onto the for sale section and list some fake items if i wished!!!

U R Epic Fail. Oh HAi!

Quite frankly the amount of ****e we've had on MIG due to spammers has made us act in the way we have. If you want to sell on MIG you have to get to 50 posts, partly because we got sick of ****s selling stuff that didn't exist and we try to help and sort stuff out but are actually powerless to do anything so people get ripped off.

Hence why we have these minimum numbers for posting wanted adds and for selling.

If you don't like it tough ****.

x

gavint5
06-05-09, 10:01 PM
tut tut stuart your a simple man arnt ya. hitlers henchman! and your sarcasticly saying rules are bad. well yes totalitarian rule is a bad thing! stupid pc rules are bad! stupid rules that have no positive effect are bad. simple rules that have a clear reason and an obvious positive effect are great and all thats needed!

Benn
06-05-09, 10:02 PM
Oh and youve left your moblie number, so you could have been txt or rung by a seller...

30 posts isnt hard to get, you could of done that, or used "your friends account" to post...

Stuart
06-05-09, 10:02 PM
seriously, goto bed, rip yer cock off and come back with a chilled out mindset (if thats possible)

Benn
06-05-09, 10:03 PM
simple rules that have a clear reason and an obvious positive effect are great and all thats needed!

How much more clearer does it need to be? I mean really..lol

John
06-05-09, 10:04 PM
seriously, goto bed, rip yer cock off and come back with a chilled out mindset (if thats possible)

Legendary.

let_nova
06-05-09, 10:04 PM
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r169/affinity2412/thebanstick.jpg

Lynsey
06-05-09, 10:05 PM
Mig sucks bumholes!

*hides behind sofa*

John
06-05-09, 10:05 PM
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r169/affinity2412/thebanstick.jpg

lol lol

gavint5
06-05-09, 10:07 PM
Andy L i could of posted adverts in the for sale section with 0 posts so whats the point or have you's just overlooked that???

Jack
06-05-09, 10:07 PM
Stuart doesn't know it yet but I am in fact, him. Pass banstick please lol
LMFAO I'd rep you if I could lol

Benn
06-05-09, 10:08 PM
Andy L i could of posted adverts in the for sale section with 0 posts so whats the point or have you's just overlooked that???

Would be deleted to keep the safter of trusting buys money..

gavint5
06-05-09, 10:10 PM
tell me you's overlooked that and will sort it and it will all make sense. please tell me you's have never considered that cos if you's have then im right to be puzzled arnt i. and stuart shut up eh. im chilled just puzzled. tbh it makes me chuckle a little

Stuart
me thinks this thread is a spam yer way to 15 effort. I shall go a pruning soon.

draper
and text type ;)

Stuart
06-05-09, 10:12 PM

thats a fantastic score...

Andy_L

To post here you need to be a MIGClub member or have been a MIGWeb user for at least 60 days and have more than 50 posts.

The number of people who ask why can't I post and get told it's because of the rules is a lot. So as far as I can tell the above rule prevents people from posting.

So pray tell how you could have posted with zero posts??

Naturally of course because you are a helpful soul you'll say why because then we can close the loop hole to prevent people being ripped off :thumb:

Benn
tell me you's overlooked that and will sort it and it will all make sense. please tell me you's have never considered that cos if you's have then im right to be puzzled arnt i. and stuart shut up eh. im chilled just puzzled. tbh it makes me chuckle a little

Havent been a noob in a long frigging time. Before the rule was set.
I was set cause of people spamming.

And as i said, your thread was still there and people have seen it.
+ your numbers in it.

gavint5
06-05-09, 10:13 PM
me thinks this thread is a spam yer way to 15 effort. I shall go a pruning soon.

wtf?????????????

Stuart
06-05-09, 10:13 PM
To post here you need to be a MIGClub member or have been a MIGWeb user for at least 60 days and have more than 50 posts.

The number of people who ask why can't I post and get told it's because of the rules is a lot. So as far as I can tell the above rule prevents people from posting.

So pray tell how you could have posted with zero posts??

Naturally of course because you are a helpful soul you'll say why because then we can close the loop hole to prevent people being ripped off :thumb:

you can but it dosent authorise the thread, so in reality you cant... but it lets goons think they can

gavint5
06-05-09, 10:19 PM
so are you's saying i can see and go on the for sale section but cant post a thread? cos then this would have a positive effect. it infact is better than it being a private forum as noobs can have a ratch about at things and see whats on offer to keep em visiting.

Stuart
06-05-09, 10:21 PM
erm..... in english

Benn
06-05-09, 10:22 PM
Ffs.
Yes. You cant see the wanted cause then you could just pm people and rip them off.

Graeme
06-05-09, 10:22 PM
Personally I'd leave it mate before the Nazi's on here get you

Andy
06-05-09, 10:23 PM
lol youre going to get banned from here,i bet when i come on tomorrow night this thread,and you are gone

Pistol Pete
06-05-09, 10:31 PM
LMFAO @ this noob having 2 red blobs already. He could take napalms crown lol

Why is it some people just dont understand rules??

Sloth
06-05-09, 10:36 PM
fyi guys, this guy isnt me.

dude, just chill, venting like that, esp. at stu is gonna get ya botty poked with the "ban twig" trust me, i knoes.

so, i say we start again.

hai, welcome to png, how can we help?
(in a calm, constructive, and helpfull manner, no sarcasm intended)

Mike
06-05-09, 10:48 PM
This prick still carping sh1t? (Mr T5 that is)

kelbelle
06-05-09, 10:50 PM
Nice knowing you

hendrix
06-05-09, 11:23 PM
and I rest my case. thank you. please

blue_peg_16v
06-05-09, 11:25 PM
hello and a swift goodbye!!!!!!

Dar
06-05-09, 11:31 PM
got my itchy trigger banning finger
I think you can get some cream for that.....and I know what you call your "Banning finger" and it's not attached to a hand.

dj_wudgey
06-05-09, 11:47 PM
i agree migs w*nk lol

corsa-xe1
06-05-09, 11:51 PM
lol i am sure mig say png is ****!! lmao

wwmnw
06-05-09, 11:55 PM
/****e thread.

gavint5
07-05-09, 01:50 AM
hang on whats with teh two red blobs??? lol i must of missed something here like. are people offended by what im saying? are my anti totalitarian veiws upsetting folk? would you prefer stalin to myself?

anyway less f the politics yer. i suppose where all soldiers on this forum and must do or die not but never ask why? likepissing lemings...

oh its easy to start me off ranting lol. i just need some parts man and probably alot of advice when things go wrong i have no intention of ever selling things on here or any other national forum and only realy want to buy a set of shafts atm and a cambelt cover but i may find one of those locally

Ste L
07-05-09, 05:47 AM

oi, im on mig :p

Hobbit
07-05-09, 05:51 AM
Welcome along :)

Southie
07-05-09, 08:35 AM
Welcome to PNG. lol Now you have got to 17 ridiculous posts:
(a) you can now post some pictures up of your nova (if you have one!).
and (b) get on with people and stop pi55ing and moaning about another forum that you got banned on. No "look at me" on here, unless you have gained the privilege of it. :D

stupot89
07-05-09, 08:54 AM
hello and a swift goodbye!!!!!!

^^^
lol lol

Edd
07-05-09, 09:13 AM
migs w*nk lol

And so is this thread, has made me chuckle tho!!!

In general mig does seem to be very unfriendly, unlike here where everyone seems sound and is always glad to help.

kevster
07-05-09, 09:41 AM
dont realy use mig but if i need some think i have a little gander, the one's i have delt with were fine ,but like benn said you get them nob's every site lol
look on ebay or ring chris up :)

Lee
07-05-09, 10:15 AM
One question i have is why you are using our bandwidth to complain about MIG?

If someone got banned over here and went to MIG to cry about our rules, I would hope they would say pretty much the same as Im going to say now.

If you have an issue with them, email the Admin and make a sensible complaint about it.

As said before, we leave out trader open to anyone but we make it clear we are NOT responsible for any scamming. We do our best to warn people about dodgy traders, but we hope the users can operate a bit of common sense. MIG decided to protect their members a bit more than us, and that is their perogative.