PDA

View Full Version : SORT OF LINKED TO BELOW

Dave
27-01-03, 12:27 PM
HAVE LOWERED MY CAR -60MM AN UPRATED TO GAS SHOCKS
WHAT SIZE ALLOYS 16 OR 17? ONLY GOT 15'S AT THE MOMENT
AND HAVE ROLLED REAR ARCHES.

MOST NOVA'S I'VE SEEN SITTING ON 17'S WITH A -60MM DROP HAVE HAD THE ARCHES HACKED TO BITS, AND MOST MAG FEATURED NOVA'S HAVE ONLY DROPPED 40MM ON 17'S

DON'T REALLY WANT TO START CUTTING AWAY AT THE FRONT ARCHES ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED

ALSO WHAT WHEELS? HAVE EITHER THOUGHT ABOUT A MULTI-SPOKES OR A SET OF 6 SPOKES LIKE KAHN'S

ade
27-01-03, 12:57 PM
17's will need modded arches front and rear - especially if lowered beyond 40mm.

16's might be ok if you get proper offset (et49) but it depends on the car -- some need mods others dont. Ive a set of 15's and had to grind rear arches and roll front ones - but I think et was off.

Not too sure on makes. Best bet is try usual manufacturers on the ned - they usually have options based on et settings available.

Ade

DEE'S NOVA
27-01-03, 01:07 PM
ade what times a r ur dinner break as when i get the car back u can pop up and grind hers untill ur little hart is content :lol:

ade
27-01-03, 03:16 PM
lol m8! what wheels you getting? (how big are those alloys you picked up recently?)

Glad to oblige - but will need to wait till march - pff to OZ on Monday!

Ade

DEE'S NOVA
27-01-03, 04:22 PM
thats it you go and enjoy ur honeymoon in da sun and we'll stay here working in the rain :oops:

mikeoxford
28-01-03, 12:03 AM
OZ as in austrailia?

my aunty and uncle have to hose there roof every nite at mo cos its summer, and about 10 mile away is the horrific fires that they have arrested 8 people for :O shit scary! (canberra that is)