PDA

View Full Version : what bodykit!!

shanehandley
25-01-03, 11:25 PM
i cant decide what bodykit to get! i dont no wether to get the full kingdom bodykit or the novadose which one do you people reakomed thanks.

and how much does it ruthly costs to get a garage to fit it, or are they easier enough but i aint very good at fitting things.

thanks for your help.

whitey
25-01-03, 11:44 PM
For starters you gotta look at the price of the kit!

Novadose kits are old and around everywhere now! There is nothing wrong with them but personally i'd use parts from different kits which you like the most!

Kingdom kit is nice if you want the jap look! But the problem is the price, you will be paying like ?250 for the spoiler alone!

So if you got the cash then fair enough.

As for getting a bodyshop to fit it all, then thats fine, it will be included in a price if you are getting them to spray it aswell as they will need the kit off to spray it really! But you could get them to just spray it and then you could fit to save money, but this option can cause problems if you don't know what u are doing!

All kits are different and will fit differently! For example, the kingdom bumper isn't exactly gonna bolt on with a few bolts or just glue like some spoilers.

Whites

supernova1983
26-01-03, 10:53 AM
does anyone on here have a magnum kit like me so far i have found no one ???

Euan
26-01-03, 07:17 PM
does any1 know exactly what is required in fitting kit. do you need to use filler etc a lot??

mikeoxford
26-01-03, 10:41 PM
does anyone on here have a magnum kit like me so far i have found no one ???

there are some people on here with magnum kits - they are rarer

mikeoxford
26-01-03, 10:43 PM
does any1 know exactly what is required in fitting kit. do you need to use filler etc a lot??

depends on the kit, some require you to mounth them directly onto the old bumper beams behind the bumper

the quad conversion kit requires you to cut your existing bumper in half and fit it to the top half, other kits like u say u fit over the top and filler/blend in.

kingrob
28-01-03, 12:16 AM
I'd go for the novadose mate, suppose it depends on where bouts ur from and the novas round there, like where im from there's novas everywhere but not 1 of them have a novadose kit. Don't go round getting the same kit as every1 else.

mikeoxford
28-01-03, 09:59 AM
rob hardys zender kit is it? looks quite smart IMO and i never seen that before - ever....................