PDA

View Full Version : Evenin' Lads ladies Any gen...

Anonymous
24-01-03, 11:51 PM
:)

On this little lot?

Okies ive got a 1400 sr H regv to be used as a road rally car. There are tons of rules and reg's i need to take into consideration before i modify the car. Basically "Standard is better".

So up to now i've thought of webber carbs as you can have a maximum of 2 carb chokes (or one double) Hence 32/34, which should be better than the pie stuff that?s on it. With a full gsi exhaust system or poss gte.

Ok Firstly Has the GTE full zorst system have a "cat" or is it straight threw? And secondly how would you adjust the webber carbs.
Are there any websites on this as i would ideally like to get it running sweet and i think not 100% but the Haynes only covers the pie carbs.

If anybody else rallies ye ole nova let us know as it would kool to know more about what i'm letting myself into.

Cheers in advance

Rex
:roll:

Dicko
25-01-03, 12:28 AM
ok......
first of all you will need a gte manifold/downpipe/centre section/backbox. it does NOT have a cat (might have 1 spare soon actually).
the webber 32/34 is just a twin choke carb and to get it runing spot on you could do with it being rejetted on a rolling road. if it came off a similar engine it should run pretty well though. if your lowering it get the camber sorted by elongating the strut holes by 7-10mm (piece of pie with a dremel)

Anything else just ask

Anonymous
25-01-03, 01:08 AM
cheers mike mate...