PDA

View Full Version : onephatnova2.0 is being treated to more REDNESS inside

onephatnova
24-01-03, 09:01 PM
some of you traditionalists might not like wot i'm doing, but its gonna be bright and a bit different... Piccy's will be uploaded to my profile asap.

Basically i've already got the red/grey recario seats and door cards from my old 1.4SR, red custom-made door speaker surrounds, red leather gear knob and gator and now a similar thing around my hand-brake. Latest thing is that my hood (roof) has been retrimmed in red. Next stage is to colour code a few more bits of my dash, over the next couple of days. Then i'll give her a good clean, inside & out, and hopefully take a few piccy's.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

ade
25-01-03, 11:19 AM
the perfect murderers car - slit yer enemies throat and no on e will ever know.

Except for the dead body with a gaping neck wound slumped in the back seat

lol

onephatnova
29-01-03, 12:15 AM
yeah, it well looks like someone's been murdered in there now - RED bits all over the place!! :evil: :evil:

it looks really good and i'm well pleased with it all. makes the whole dash look so much brighter 8) 8)

just needs a propper tidy up now before i can take some piccy's.

Tilly
29-01-03, 01:37 PM
sounds nice

wisewood
29-01-03, 01:41 PM
It sounds really good, get it cleaned and get some piccies taken then.

onephatnova
01-02-03, 02:30 PM
OK... The pix are uploaded to my profile, so as soon as one of the mod's have verified it, you will all be able to have a look...

Remember to wear your sunglasses cause its quite BRIGHT (& RED)!!

So what do y'all think??

onephatnova
01-02-03, 05:06 PM
pix have been verified (thanx ian)... so go & have a look at the new pix of the feature car on my profile, or via "other Nova's"...

NuTtY nOvA fLaIr
01-02-03, 05:33 PM
All i can say is its bright 8) u might need some sun glasses lol and theres alot ov RED :o im thinkin ov doin the top ov my dash white were its black 2 match the car not sure though. U gunna do out else red :?: