PDA

View Full Version : front fogs

tom_beverley
24-01-03, 08:58 PM
i seen these nice round front fogs on a new shape astra 2day although u can probs buy em from somewhere, theyre bout 3" in diameter n i was wonderin where i could get a couple???? they r fixed onto the front bumper i think ive seen em somewhere b4 but i can remember any1 know???????

tom

Pan@SW-CC
25-01-03, 01:22 AM
while on the subject of fog lights...if anyone has a vaux parts cd can they look up some for the GSi bumper, coz apparently there is a proper set to fit?? :?:

ade
25-01-03, 06:50 PM
hi m8,

try this link -

http://www.novaload.net/features/viewfeature.php?ref=485

This is my nova with fog lights discreetly fitted into a gsi bumper. Mike Oxford helped my wire them up - look really smart!

I'll see if I can get a pic and post it with the lights on - theyre "ring" fogs - I had to mod the bumper and build mounting brackets to make them fit - also had to modify the metal panel in me novas front panel because theyre pretty deep.

Dunno about predesigned ones for the nova - the back of the gsi bumper has 2 circles which look like outline matks for what could be cut out fog lights however I think someone on here ages ago mentioned these were purely moulding marks when the bumpers were made and removed from the moulds.

Ade

mikeoxford
26-01-03, 10:54 PM
there WAS - notice the use of word WAS - a fog light kit for the nova, but AFAIK it was for abraord, ive never seen any in this country, and i have only ever seen mk1 versions, not mk2 - and DEFINTELY not GSi ones.

part is NLS at vaux now

there are some vectra :? i think fogs, that can quite easily be fitted with a bit of work, quite squarish in shape, match bumper - sides by bumper are rounded