PDA

View Full Version : Asta DigiDash Mileage?

whitey
24-01-03, 04:37 PM
I presume that the mileage that an astra does is recorded on a digi dash! Don't have one yet but will have soon and wanna know!

If so then obviously it has a backup battery to stop it dieing, but is it possible to get the mileage to read the correct setting?
Just will make it easier when I come to sell the car! Otherwise nobody will believe me, I can show them the last MOT certificate and old clocks then the digi dash with correct mileage!

Cheers

Whites

Pan@SW-CC
24-01-03, 04:44 PM
the digi dash has mechanical milage clocks...only the speed/revs/oil pressure/battery guage/water temp and fuel are digital...

...my car was on 86k, but I put in a 147k digi clock...I forgot to 'clock' it b4 going to the MOT centre, and they recorded that on my MOT :x :twisted: ..bang went my FSH!!!! ...and to make matters worse, the car had been SORN'd for 8 months of the year, so they're gonna wonder why I managed to do 50k in 1 year...insurance is also 8k a year :|

whitey
24-01-03, 08:18 PM
Well I'm going to need to clock the dash! The car has fcuk all service history anyway! 2 years MOT and thats it! But still, it would be nice to change it so that it is close enough to what it is now! Give or take a few miles! :twisted:

If any body can tell me how?! Is it the same as nova? Then let me know! Obviously if you wanna PM me then go ahead!

Whites :evil: