PDA

View Full Version : Fazer owners Club

CoolTiger
30-04-09, 06:32 PM
right my dad owns a fazer he just showed me a topic that just popped up lol

http://fazerowners.yuku.com/topic/22372/t/Big-Exhaust-I-ll-ave-some-of-that.html

NovaLad
30-04-09, 06:40 PM
Your dad the 1 that put.

''LMAO reading this topic my sons got a '93 nova BIGGGGGGGGG exhaust, wont listen cant wait to show him this . has anyone got a Burberry cap they want to sell???? http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/smile.gif''

Spudly
30-04-09, 06:42 PM
Im guessing he was the one replying asking about a burberry chav hat lol

Dont get into the argument with him as he will only beat you with years of experience, look at the comments at the latter end of that thread and you will see that most are not actually dissing the younger "boy-racer" types.

But then again look at it this way you should be agreeing with them as i for one wet myself laughing when i see some goof in a 1ltr corsa or such trying to race everything off the lights cos he has a big bore 12 on it and sounds fast, but then again most proably look at me bimbling along at 30mph and think the same of me haha!

pul16v
30-04-09, 06:42 PM
to be honest i agrees with them a little not with them singleing nova drivers out but with the comments on those that fit halfrauds back boxes and think because its noiser they have more performance . i hate to see them driving past my house but even if i try tell these types it doesnt make any differnce they dont want to know it said perfermance on it packageing it must have added some is there mentality .but also its true of the us bikers making noise we just dont spend all our time in 2nd droning all the way up the highstreet

just my two cents

AlexW
30-04-09, 06:51 PM
Typical chav stab. I can understand when its a silly 12volt corsa, but im sure a lot of the people on here would understand, even more so the ones with high spec cars.

A good looking box is better than a loud one IMO.

Which is why mine is as loud as a mouse sweak and looks like its been forced on lol

CoolTiger
30-04-09, 06:55 PM
yep he was lol

i lknow i just found it funny that they picked a nova out of all the other chav cars

Jack
30-04-09, 06:59 PM
He's on a bike forum and is complaining about cars?

At least when going fast I can sit in comfort and don't need to crouch down in the "shouldn't-have-had-that-curry-last-night" position.

BIGS
30-04-09, 07:21 PM
This one made me laugh lol

oh come on you ole farts, think back to your youth, i know its a long time away but think hard :P
didnt used to do anything with cars as never had a car till much later in life but at 16/17 i remember ripping out air filters and replacing with socks, canabalising air boxes, ripping apart baffels etc all because i thought it gave me an extra 1/2 bhp(even though it screwed up the fueling so much i bet it lost 2-3 bhp lol ) i even fitted a full 4 speaker stereo to my cb250 and a CB radio :P but then i also painted it green and pink useing dayglo road paint :

phazer
30-04-09, 08:51 PM
Huh? Wha? Nowt to do with me.... :wtf:

Quality thread there though, fookin bikes make more noise that most cars do without an exhaust. :tard:

mowgli
30-04-09, 09:04 PM
to quote from a revered f1 engine designer,

noise is wasted power

bowman
30-04-09, 09:11 PM
Fazers are for fannys anyway.... 600's are pants and the 1000's are for old men who cant ride R1's because of their bad backs......lol (and they know it!)

I'll probably on one in 20yrs time!

Hobbit
30-04-09, 09:25 PM
to quote from a revered f1 engine designer,

noise is wasted power

load of balls imo, i had a 3 inch straight through system on my s14, that wasnt quiet by any stretch, and it also made the turbo spool up alot quicker.

But i do think a massive back box on a 1 litre is a waste, just wonder if people get the difference.

Dar
30-04-09, 09:29 PM
Quality, it's nice to see that the Nova still king chav mobile in the eyes of other people. Up yours Saxo owners!!!

EDIT: Love the piccy of your dad you posted :thumb: nice.

Jack
01-05-09, 11:48 AM
LMFAO @ the pic!

joeSRI
01-05-09, 03:23 PM
Cool Tiger, get your dad to link to this thread lol