PDA

View Full Version : c20let sensors

tony k
29-04-09, 07:05 PM
i wanna get all new sensors for my let engine,i need to know all the names of them as lost a few of them,plus i thought why change a few when i might aswell change the lot,the reason why i need them, as the guy in my local motorfactors is just a lazy well you all no what i meen,he just cant be botherd to look them up for me so i thought if i get all the details then i can just go in there with a list and say thats what i want

gaznovalet
29-04-09, 07:18 PM
temperature, lamba , hall, crankshaft, knock, MAP, speed sensor are all present on the let engine mate.

craig green
29-04-09, 07:24 PM
The sensors are only as good as the loom tbh. So make sure yours isnt damaged or ageing.

Not sure I'd want all pattern/motorfactors sourced sensors on a LET. A Haynes manual or Autodata book for Cava/calibra turbo should detail how to test individual sensors.

tony k
29-04-09, 07:31 PM
:thumb:
temperature, lamba , hall, crankshaft, knock, MAP, speed sensor are all present on the let engine mate.

cheers mate

tony k
29-04-09, 07:33 PM
The sensors are only as good as the loom tbh. So make sure yours isnt damaged or ageing.

Not sure I'd want all pattern/motorfactors sourced sensors on a LET. A Haynes manual or Autodata book for Cava/calibra turbo should detail how to test individual sensors.

the engine has never been started from a rebuild,plus im going stanalone management either omex or mbe,i just want to get new ones as everything else is fresh

craig green
29-04-09, 07:37 PM
In that case I would get the sensors for the brand of standalone you buy from the same supplier.

tony k
29-04-09, 07:41 PM
oh i didnt know that,plus the man said in my motorfactors that they aint cheap ones either,i get a good discount there thats why i was just wanted to know

danielgray2k7
16-10-09, 01:41 AM
i need help my engine wont start now it did i drove it round the steet an it backfired now it wont tart can u help please ive just changed the crankshaft sensor that didnt work lol help please lololololololo