PDA

View Full Version : Irmscher Quad Lamp Kit

Pan@SW-CC
23-01-03, 10:58 PM
Does anyone know where other than a vaux dealer I can order this from and how much it would cost? --> http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~joff01/nova/bodymod/irmscher_grille.jpg

...the bit I'm after is the grill with the lights...and it's gotta be the Irmscher version not the Quad Conversions one, coz it aint as well made.

PS...I thought the Irmscher one had an 'i' in the middle of the grill slat?? :?:

mikeoxford
23-01-03, 11:07 PM
think irmsher grilles came both with and without the "i"

the ones fitted to the 3dr cabriolets as standard DO have the "i"

and anything other than the cabriolets for instance irmscher tuned and styling modified hatches (not soft top), had them without

Pan@SW-CC
23-01-03, 11:10 PM
yea...I saw the one with an i on it in a Max Power of old...an SR with this kit on it...liked it ever since...I want...no need it for my Converible project :cry:

locky
23-01-03, 11:21 PM
Wot price did vaux give u? i can prob get it much cheaper!

Pan@SW-CC
23-01-03, 11:30 PM
Well how much can you get one for??

Does anyone know any Irmscher suppliers in the UK?

locky
23-01-03, 11:33 PM
Im not sure on a price, my dad works for nash of cardiff vauxhall u may have heard of em, nr the footy ground in Cardiff
Il giv him a ring 2moro, c wot he can do

Pan@SW-CC
23-01-03, 11:42 PM
tidy!

Locky...have you been on SW-CC.com?

A11 NVA rings a bell..cant think where I've seen it though!

locky
24-01-03, 12:15 AM
Lol iv been on the site, iv printed a thingy off for a membership, just 4got bout it can u pm me with the things the club do e.t.c,
Cheers!
Btw, A11 NVA u may have seen me drivin round S.Wales! its on a silk violet 5 door!
(just contradicted myself bout goin off topic in the muppet corner forum lol oops :roll: )

mikeoxford
26-01-03, 10:59 PM
are the irmscher items still available? i assume they have to be imported?

Pan@SW-CC
27-01-03, 05:48 PM
I believe there's a place in Scotland that imports Irmscher stuff...it's called SuperSpeed or something...I ordered a set of mattg mirrors from them b4...

...if I cant get hold of them soon, my mate is off to Belgium in the summer to some of the Opel shows...they'll sell stuff like that there (hopefully) :|