PDA

View Full Version : Pointless...

Anonymous
03-12-00, 08:12 PM
Just a quick word to try and clear up the forum a bit more...

Try and refrain from stupid messages like:

What wheels shall i get?
What bodykit shall i get?
What exhuast shall i get?

This is more of a techie forum than a sales office, try more suited questions like:

What gains can i expect to see from a bb2 + a pipercross filter?

What would the best tyres for a set of 15" TSW venoms be for minimal arch scrubbage?

These sort of questions help people more and seeing as its turning into like a page a day added to the forum people dont wanna trawl through a load of crappy repeated messages. Everyone has their own brain and eyes and can decide themselves which wheels to get... if not, try the chatroom. Sorry guys but im sure there are others that agree...

Cheers
Sam

Anonymous
03-12-00, 09:00 PM
here here

Anonymous
03-12-00, 09:00 PM
Yeah and less of the my 1.0 beats skylines talk too! ps my 1.4 leathers gsi's

Anonymous
03-12-00, 09:40 PM
well said my son

Anonymous
04-12-00, 08:55 AM
I agree, if you have a real problem or question and are really stuck ask here, some guides on removing vinyl, window tinting etc.. may help with some of the frquently asked questions?

Anonymous
04-12-00, 09:04 AM
I have just had a shit, the trouble is I don't know which hand to wipe my arse with, I've been here for an hour now and I can't feel my legs, also which paper would go best with woodchip, any hlep would be much appreciated.

Anonymous
04-12-00, 01:42 PM
Can anybody tell me the differace between my arse and my elbo? And what colour skids should I wear today? I just can't make my dithering little mind up.

Anonymous
08-12-00, 10:13 AM
yes