PDA

View Full Version : damn neighbours

L33 LEG
27-04-09, 11:20 PM
no matter where i live theres always somebody who has the cheek to park near my house even tho each house has more than enough room to park. every day my neighbours friend parks her stupid 306 cabriolet half way across my drive, but its ok cos she only parks there for a minute :roll: im waiting for the day i need to rush out and its there...

anyway, tonight whilst were doing some work on the nova i looked at the top of my drive and a 106 was dumped there. never seen it before and had a look round the houses and couldnt see where it belonged to. luckily i didt have to go to work or rush out anywhere as there was no way i could get my car out. but seen as me and my mates where so pissed off at the fact some people are so stupid we had to do something about it.

for the first half hour or so we knocked on a few doors to see who owned the car, nobody had seen it before. my mate had a corsa parked on the road so we pipped the horn for a few minutes, still nobody turned up! the car had its handbrake on and was parked downhill, my neighbour had a car a few feet away so we couldnt push it anywhere. then we thought we'd have some fun, we got a tow rope and i got in the corsa and see if it would pull it. the car bounced a buit seen as the handbrake was on but it easily towed it up the road :D i wanted to turn up a different road and hide it all together but it was a bit difficult.

unfourtantly im not out now as cant see the peoples faces when they turn up and their car is 10 houses up parked on some grass by a tree lol alot neighbours saw us do this, hopefully theyl see the funny side. i still cant believe that somebody had parked there tho, 3 hours later and the car is still there. if my mates wernt here and i needed to go out somewhere i would of been fcuked! hopefully il see them again and give them such a mouthfull :roll:

and before you ask, i forgot to video it :(

Tidy Max
27-04-09, 11:22 PM
pics or it didnt happen lol, sounds funny as f#ck mate

Spudly
27-04-09, 11:22 PM
Theyve probably not realised its moved and reported it stolen lmfao lol

L33 LEG
27-04-09, 11:24 PM
my mate kept telling me stop as he could smell his clutch. if it was in my car i would of totally hidden it. can just imagion the conversation..

'alright mate, have you seen my car?'
'nah where was it?'
'i just parked it right across youre driveway'
'oh really, well its a shame its now gone missing isnt it...'

AlexW
28-04-09, 11:47 AM
lol Dont blame ya. serves em right.

Tim-SR
28-04-09, 12:29 PM
good lad serves them right. has it moved yet? lol

L33 LEG
28-04-09, 12:34 PM
i cant see it from my house so im not sure. if it hasnt moved im so glad i had my mates here last night cos il be stuck in here lol

i really want to know whos it is, still dont understand why it was there

Mike
28-04-09, 12:45 PM
lol que the "my cars been nicked" on yet another Peugeot forum hahahahaaa

keithrg
28-04-09, 12:48 PM
Well done I ve have it so many times. Last one was a transit jack it up and pushes it over couple of inches at a time (as falling of jack) till I could tow it. draggegd to no hazard place but left in middle of road then wrote all over it it in boot polish. filmed the whole thing 8 hrs it was left for. They should have keys taken away. If I had to get my boy to hospitail Id ram them out the way. I also dismantle their cars for them to. filmed that to he he.

brainsnova
28-04-09, 01:04 PM
i would of rolled it.

Southie
28-04-09, 01:08 PM
I hope it's a coppers lol

George g
28-04-09, 01:08 PM
106's and saxo's are easy to move wit hthe hand brake on! 1 x 2 tonne jack, under the centre of the boot and hey presto, the whole rear of the car lifts! :thumb: or 2 mates on either rear wing - they really are very light!

then its fairly easy to just drag it up the road and hide it! lol. cant believe the way some people park though... shocking!

thedjse
28-04-09, 01:13 PM
I would of jacked it up and taken the wheels off doesnt move it but confuses the fcuk out of someone lol

L33 LEG
28-04-09, 01:15 PM
we would of jacked it up and rolled it but its on a hill so couldnt manage it. and i would of damaged it if i didnt have so much stuff here with me. but theyre lucky that i wasnt on my own and in a rush out. the road is so empty, absolutly loads of places to park, i want to know why they picked the end of my drive!

i regret not filming it and also regret not leaving a nice note on the windscreen explaining not to park outside my house again

LEWI007
28-04-09, 01:29 PM
Did it damage the tires when you dragged it up the street ? :D

L33 LEG
28-04-09, 01:33 PM
i didnt look. we damaged the quarter a bit when we first attempted to lift it though lol

LEWI007
28-04-09, 01:35 PM
lol, you should go and see if its there still and if it is take a quick pic of it ;)

L33 LEG
28-04-09, 01:41 PM
if its still there now then itl probably still be there later when i go to work, il take my camera just in case

~~joycey~~
28-04-09, 01:41 PM
Should of just broken into it and taken the handbrake off its easy on 106's and saxo's ;)

L33 LEG
28-04-09, 01:50 PM
i could of done but didnt want to risk damaging it at all. it was easy enough to drag anyway. i really do wish i hid the car though, it would be there for weeks lol

novaguy08
28-04-09, 01:58 PM
i wish you hid it too! that sounds like a right gas!! i think that im going to be doing that the next time the cow across the road decides to park in my space............ just jack it up and push it down the road park it on the gras over the road!

dj_wudgey
28-04-09, 06:50 PM
well done matey lol id have taken it down the corner and burnt the fu*ker!!

Dar
28-04-09, 08:34 PM
If you need to get out of your house and a car is blocking your access. You can phone the police and they will remove the car for you :thumb: But.....If you want to get in and there is a car blocking your access the police cannot do anything about it.

Spudly
28-04-09, 09:07 PM
If you need to get out of your house and a car is blocking your access. You can phone the police and they will remove the car for you :thumb: But.....If you want to get in and there is a car blocking your access the police cannot do anything about it.

Seriously?

And if so how do you know this lol

Joe Richardson
28-04-09, 09:26 PM
There is some right cunts about nowadays:mad:

nice one mate for moving itlol

wudgey that's a mint idea:cool:

L33 LEG
29-04-09, 12:33 AM
the car had gone when i drove past at 5pm. i hope i see it again, i want to share my anger with the driver :(

stupot89
29-04-09, 12:54 AM
the car had gone when i drove past at 5pm. i hope i see it again, i want to share my anger with the driver :(

lol lol dont hurt him too muchlol lol a friend of mine had a woman do this with a chinqicuento across his drive so 3 of us picked the back up and left it in the middle of the road:D :D

L33 LEG
29-04-09, 11:12 AM
oh ffs lol

just looked outside of my window and theres ladders and a few guys on my drive cutting my next door neighbours trees down. branches and everything all over. she told us MONTHS ago that she will be having them done within a few weeks but would tell me beforehand so i could move my car out and park it on the road. obviously slipped her mind :roll:

brainsnova
29-04-09, 11:28 AM
maybe the car was the boys cutting the trees and they were round the other day giving her a quote.

L33 LEG
29-04-09, 11:33 AM
no because we spoke to the neighbour the other night asking whos car it was. she could of told me then about these bloody trees. and it doesnt take over 5 hours for a quote lol

L33 LEG
29-04-09, 03:12 PM
i just went out in my mates car, came back to find them cutting the trees at the bottom of my drive. theres a massive mound of branches and leaves in front of my car and all down the side. loads of **** on top of my car and ladders surrounding it! they have just covered all of my drive. seriously, what the fcuk is going on lol

MK999
29-04-09, 03:18 PM
Start chucking it back at them and claim you're 'clearing your drive' They haven't damaged the yaris have they?

L33 LEG
29-04-09, 03:24 PM
the lads seemed sound enough so i just said im going out at half 4 and want it all to have been cleaned by then. il wait till i see the neighbour and then il kick off with her.

the yaris isnt here unfourtantly. its in a garage getting the air filter turned round the right way :(

keithrg
29-04-09, 06:10 PM
Should of just broken into it and taken the handbrake off its easy on 106's and saxo's ;)

Just cut the cable from underneath with wire cutters or unscrew it. I didnt have a car to move a transit once so cut the handbrake and rolled it out the way. :thumb:

novaguy08
29-04-09, 06:43 PM
either way your going to be done for criminal damage!

gunny
29-04-09, 07:22 PM
There's a guy from over the road who always used to park his car outside my house giving the impression its one of ours (seeing as theres always a few and often a random outside) So after getting fed up of losing my space each night, me ginge and simon came back after spending a fair few strong ours in the fine venues of leicester town :roll:, only to find his car, in my space, so we ended up turning his ****ty micra through 90 degrees (before having to disappear due to police activity in the area lol), leaving it across the pavement, not blocking it, just annoyingly accross the pavement lol this resulted in a few traditional pissed off council estate dents and scratches (dont you just love it) now the car gets parked on the corner :p

mowgli
29-04-09, 10:17 PM
we were working at a posh hotel. the staff carpark/service yard was very tight & we were in there with a ford cargo & a trailer. this lad parked in front of the cargo, and when I asked him to please move it, he ignored me & hurried inside...

SO i got the pallet truck off the trailer, found a pallet & sort of put it under the fiesta & pumped it up and pushed it away then put it sideways on behind the skip.

novaguy08
29-04-09, 10:21 PM
good one mowgli bet he listened to you next time you asked him to do something!

mowgli
29-04-09, 10:46 PM
good one mowgli bet he listened to you next time you asked him to do something!

no, I just parked in front of his fiesta & waited to see what he said.