PDA

View Full Version : THEFT

MC FARMER_D
23-01-03, 03:40 PM
MY CAR GOT BROKEN INTO TWICE IN A MONTH, TALK BOUT GOOD LUCK..... FIRST TIME I NEARLY GOT STABBED BUT THE SECOND TIME I DINT CATCH EM. SAME PEEPS I THINK.... NICKED MY ICE. POLICE STILL HAVENT DONE NETING.....

jkhilton
23-01-03, 04:24 PM
that's messed up mate! I saw some scrotes breaking into my car about 2 years ago, I gave chase and they just legged it. When I think about what has happened to other people that have challenged thieves, it was a bad idea, but I just saw red and thought I want to kill them!!!!(I didn't though!! so dont go reporting me to the police!!! lmao)

ade
23-01-03, 04:44 PM
thats a beatch m8 - sorry to hear it.

Delock yer car and just make it awkward for em to nick - obviously dont leave owt valuable in it. Ive taken to bringing my rear speakers in at night since my passenger mirror got kicked off the other week! :evil:

Luckily it survived - it wobbled in the wind though! :(

Delock, locking wheel nuts, decent alarm, remove door pins, discuise ice (stealth shelf), etc...etc...

and prob best to drive sensible round yer area (not to get a reputation etc)

Ade

Nova-Flair
23-01-03, 05:17 PM
the pigs just dont give a sh!te bout theft.

just really pisses me off tho cos they are quick to pick up on you if your car is not tip top.

i agree with ade tho get sum decent security, drive sensibly round your area with yer music turned down.

its ur natural reaction to chase someone tho when they r theiving from your motor, u dont think about them having knives, baseball bats or crowbars on them. nothing you could do if u did catch them n e way cos chances are the pork force would do u for assault! :roll:

jatinder
23-01-03, 05:52 PM
i have got a reputation round my area that why nobody touches my car!

Dan
23-01-03, 06:15 PM
I heard you had an odour problem but didnt think it was that bad :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anton
23-01-03, 06:17 PM
LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr Dan
23-01-03, 10:24 PM
That's real harsh mate, the police are well useless at the 'bread and butter' side of sorting out crime, like car thieves and things that affect us on an everyday level. Oh yeah remind me never to go to Peterborough!

?Marty?
23-01-03, 11:07 PM
Yes, the 'pigs' are useless.

My car got vandalised with spraypaint, and when i went to report it, they made made me sit in the back of the car and wrote out a 7 day rectification notice for my rear number plate being painted over!!! :evil:

The second (female officer) must have been asleep while i was talking, as she said 'what's that stuff on your number plate?', i said 'spray paint.', so she said 'did you do it?'!!!! What the fuck!!!!!!!!?!?!?!? Yeah, of course i did you fat fuckin pig!

(Sorry about the 'language', but it just took the piss.)

Plus they made me sit inisde their car, with the interior light on, and parked right outside a bar with people going in and out. I've had people coming up to me asking what i got arrested for, thinking i'm a drug dealer or something! (Well, i do run my own 'pharmaceutical company' :wink: )

Dicko
24-01-03, 12:21 AM
there w4nk i agree.
at work we often catch shoplifters/druggies all the time. quite often the police show up and tell us to let them go cuz arresting them wont deter them. wtf. what a load of bullshit more like they dont wanna do any papaerwork. anyway we always go against what they say now as we claim back ?400-?1k costs each time we nick somebody now lol. got somebody tonight the little f*cker threw a metal sign at me lets say he took a detour on his way back to the store where we detained him :) little druggy prick aswell

jatinder
24-01-03, 04:02 PM
moi odour problem! So thats why nobody talks to me!

whitey
24-01-03, 04:15 PM
Some little **** nicked my mates nova from his drive the other nite! It wasnt done up but had over ?600 of ICE in it!
His fault for having no real security except alarm shit.

BUT I mean he lives in such a quiet area and it is up a gravel track!

The really annoying thing is that the nite before he was up all nite doing work on PC and then that nite he didnt hear a thing because he was out cold!
1 nite before and the trusty axe by the side of his bed would have come out to play! :twisted:

Anything, thieves or priks will do anything regardless of how much hassle, aslong as money is there in the end.