PDA

View Full Version : Salvage - Locating a 1.3SR in West Midlands area?

daz_sr1
27-04-09, 04:13 PM
Has anyone seen, or know of a breakers/salvage yard in the West Midlands area with (a) 1.3SR('s) in stock? only i need to find a breaker within the next fortnight or 2 to replace missing parts, as mucho ringing 'round hasn't revealed anything at all, I thought I'd ask on here and try for luck.

Contact details/phone number/address would be great!

Cheers :thumb:

Southie
27-04-09, 04:15 PM
Why not put in the wanted section parts that you are needing. The Guys/Gals off here may have the bits you require :D

Welcome to PNG :thumb:

let_nova
27-04-09, 04:16 PM
Has anyone seen, or know of a breakers/salvage yard in the West Midlands area with (a) 1.3SR('s) in stock? only i need to find a breaker within the next fortnight or 2 to replace missing parts, as mucho ringing 'round hasn't revealed anything at all, I thought I'd ask on here and try for luck.

Contact details/phone number/address would be great!

Cheers :thumb:

www.youhavenochance.com (http://www.youhavenochance.com)

this may help... or put up a wanted ad.:thumb:

Pistol Pete
27-04-09, 04:18 PM
What parts do you need? TBH you might strike it lucky on here. Have a look in parts for sale. But FFS dont go bumping old threads lol

Nobby
27-04-09, 04:22 PM
what you after matey?

craig green
27-04-09, 04:26 PM
Liklihood of finding a 1300 SR in a breakers? Minimal imo.

Often some SR's in need of TLC on ebay though. One such car in Red sold for just over £200 last week or so. You have to travel though.

General Baxter
27-04-09, 05:12 PM
i was shocked to see a 1.2spi in mine lol

Sloth
27-04-09, 05:14 PM
i did hear a rumour our local has a gsi tucked away round the back, i used to work there so ill ask em...