PDA

View Full Version : what do u all think??

Euan
23-01-03, 01:47 AM
of the fusion rear, with novadose front + some sort of splitter and abyss sides.

i dont wanna buy a full kit as think it might just look like a clone but want somethin thats gonna look good togerther![/img]

mikeoxford
23-01-03, 09:14 AM
i think thats a smart idea - will look very trick

one thing to think about.............

the novadose fron tbumper has two pieces coming down in the centre - does that make sense?

on the supernovas black nova, they have removed them, and i think it looks a WHOLE lot better without them.

im unsure wether they have removed the two bits and modified a proper bumper, or (as they sell copied kits) wether the copy hasnt got the two beams in.

so maybe fone them or go and look at one and buy one from them if thats the case? but i think that looks well smart

8) original idea. go for it

mikeoxford
23-01-03, 09:15 AM
if your kitting it properley as u say - personally i WOULDNT get a splitter with that bumper

upto u tho...............

Euan
23-01-03, 10:14 AM
thanx for input. i'll look into that bumper.

mikeoxford
23-01-03, 10:42 AM
i never entirely liked the nova dose kit not 100% anyway

but when i saw the supernovas black nova, i questioned myself and thought what the bumper was

changed the look completely and IMO its well smart without them.

Ballsy
23-01-03, 06:10 PM
hey m8, good choice on the kit, when i had my last nova i had the dose front bumper with a renault laguna spliiter on it and it looked really good, if you wanted to make the car look diffrent from every body elses u could put the laguna splitter on it and mould it in so its all one piece instead ov two!!

Ballsy

mikeoxford
23-01-03, 10:49 PM
hey m8, good choice on the kit, when i had my last nova i had the dose front bumper with a renault laguna spliiter on it and it looked really good, if you wanted to make the car look diffrent from every body elses u could put the laguna splitter on it and mould it in so its all one piece instead ov two!!

Ballsy

valid idea

id go with that one - if its molded in and smoothed so u cant tell i think it could look alright

if your lowering it trial fit a bumper before you fit and flush a splitter thugh as it may scrape the floor too bad and crak at the joint where u filler it.

mikeoxford
23-01-03, 10:49 PM

Ballsy

valid idea

id go with that one - if its molded in and smoothed so u cant tell i think it could look alright

if your lowering it trial fit a bumper before you fit and flush a splitter thugh as it may scrape the floor too bad and crak at the joint where u filler it.

Euan
23-01-03, 11:22 PM
sounds good. any1 got any ideas on the price of kit fitting etc.

is it hard to do WELL yourself. (dont want the bolt on look!)

mikeoxford
24-01-03, 12:46 AM
nothings hard

just take your TIME and you will not regret the results

Tazzy
27-01-03, 11:58 PM
The Fusion Rear Bumper is quality, however, the novadose front bumper doesnt look lower enough, the only decent part off the novadose kit is the sideskirts, the kingdom developments 'bigmouth' bumper is huge, but i bit plain!

mikeoxford
28-01-03, 12:00 AM
however, the novadose front bumper doesnt look lower enough

smooth in a splitter so it looks like part of the bumper - be careful on your choice of splitter though cos u dont want ti to look wrong, outta place, or like a splitter LOL if that makes sense?

Euan
28-01-03, 11:06 AM
lol yeh i know what u mean

Tazzy
29-01-03, 02:22 AM
the only splitter i can think of that would look good on it would be the cordoba!

whitey
29-01-03, 10:26 AM
Are you planning on flushing the tailgate, b coz if so then it will be a bitch since the fusion bumper has no recess for a plate!

Im quite confident with filling but not sure if I'd wanna cut a ?150-?180 bumper. I won't pay for a bodyshop to do it though :x

There has been posts about rear plates recently, read them to help ya if you are flushing the tailgate.
I'm probably gonna get the fusion rear if I get the bottle to put a recess in! Used loadsa filler for speaker pods etc. I suppose its just a hole and a bit of filler!

Whites :twisted:

Euan
29-01-03, 01:18 PM
was thinking of having flushed rear. twin exhausts through the fusion rear and mesh between 2 exhaust and putting number plate on the mesh here.

eg.

0---numberplate---0

0 = exhaust
-- = mesh

not sure if this would work but you can only try.