PDA

View Full Version : P*ssed off

Ben (lurk75)
22-01-03, 05:33 PM
Just been offered a 2.5 V6 Vectra SRi at very cheap money and thought ok will get an insurance quote... its ?400 cheaper than my GSi :!: :!: :!:

The vectra is in group 15 the nova in 11 both unmodified (well thats what it says).

They want ?1k for the Nova and ?630 for the Vectra and the excess is ?200 less as well. Also thats no no claims on the vectra and 1 years on the Nova :?:

To say i gave him a piece of my mind is an understatement. He said "people are normally happy when i give them a cheap quote"
I said " well im bloody well not" :!:

wisewood
22-01-03, 05:37 PM
vectra is less nickable mate.
not really a boy racers first target when tehy go out for a joy ride is it.

very nice and fast - but not prime target for young scally thieves.

Ben (lurk75)
22-01-03, 05:39 PM
yes i understand that but that is how they are grouped so it dosent explain why? plus the nova is down as CAT1 security and garaged, whereas the Vectra was no security and parked on the road!

Ian
22-01-03, 05:43 PM
old mans car

Ben (lurk75)
22-01-03, 05:45 PM
true but it works and thats more than can be said for my nova :roll:

Anton
22-01-03, 05:49 PM
and air con :D

Nova-Flair
22-01-03, 09:25 PM
think it is cos the nova is seen by the insurance companies as being a typical 'boy racer' car but the vectra does not have that image as not many 'boy racers' have them so the insurance is cheaper on them.

its daylight robbery.

i blame those personal injury twats 'have u had an accident in the last 2 yrs? if so, why not make a claim and get ?50 of ur 5 grand winnings while pushing up everyone elses insurance while u r at it'