PDA

View Full Version : Respray costs

Anonymous
03-12-00, 05:42 PM
As this is a question most peeps argue about, I just want to know how much it would be to respray my red mk1 nova GTE in a metallic colour, maybe blue or some wacky colour like green or yellow! Let us know if anyone knows from experience what the costs are.
Thanx in advance, Cris.

Anonymous
03-12-00, 07:37 PM
How long is a piece of string?? Could be a couple hundred up to hundred & hundreds depending on how much preparation, how many coats, what type of paint, who's doing it etc. etc. Most use the 2 pack system but if you want greater depth of colour and more lustre u'll need more than 2 coats of undercoat and 2 of top coat. Upto you m8.

Anonymous
03-12-00, 09:36 PM
like BP said it depends on how much your willing to pay etc. from this place i am getting mine done for a pearl colur (2 tone) ?700 to a ?1000 depending on colour,

if your lookin at a metallic colour this will most likely be an average cost any where, if some1 tells u they will do it for ?100 he/she is most likely a shit sprayer, so if u aint got the money save, save and save some more, it will be worth it, dont jump at the first quote u get, shop around abit

chris