PDA

View Full Version : proper fcuked off

burgo
22-04-09, 10:09 PM
the other day i had abit of spare dollar and fancied a pint in the sun. it turned out to be more than one thing so did the right thing and walked home, which by the morning after i was well proud of meself for doing. so set off to pick me car up and find four flat tyres!!!!! searched for slash marks but found nothing so assumed kids had let them down. not a biggy i thought. blew them up but a few hours later i found it wasnt that simple. on further inspection ive found tiny stab holes in all four :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: fcuking fuming as i cant afford new tyres :(

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/sclurgess/new%20loon/S7302833.jpg

spot the hole

Benn
22-04-09, 10:11 PM
Cant see it. Sounds lovely where you live...

Spudly
22-04-09, 10:11 PM
Never man thats fecking shoite:cry:

I have four tigra pentaline wheels with good (ish) tyres if ya need em bud:thumb:

edit...

Its on the bit after the ridges on the sidewall just before the tread starts?

Possibly stabbed with an old skool type school compass?

Lynsey
22-04-09, 10:13 PM
Oh, FFS! :(

let_nova
thats pish! think i can see the hole above second tread down..

General Baxter
they 13" steelies?

come swap them over for the ones on my more door :)

Southie
22-04-09, 10:14 PM
The little shasters need the same doing back but in there eyes :mad:

Any other cars had the same done to there's in the car park. Any cameras near by.?

burgo
22-04-09, 10:15 PM
well as dodgy as it sounds ive got a mate who is gonna patch two of them as they are basically brand new and because of how small the hole is it wont have damaged the cords.

and cheers spud but ive just about got enough random spares to get it rolling again

Spudly
22-04-09, 10:15 PM
No worries bud just a thought if you were stuck:thumb:

burgo
22-04-09, 10:29 PM
The little shasters need the same doing back but in there eyes :mad:

Any other cars had the same done to there's in the car park. Any cameras near by.?nope no cameras and mine was the only one touched.

baxter ive got valver brakes so 13's dont fit on the front

burgo
22-04-09, 10:29 PM
thanks spud

~~joycey~~
22-04-09, 10:32 PM
Wot aload of bollocks! You try and do the right thing and look wot you get for it!!! :(

Benn
22-04-09, 10:35 PM
Nothing wrong with patching them up.

twistysnovagte
22-04-09, 10:35 PM
well as dodgy as it sounds ive got a mate who is gonna patch two of them as they are basically brand new and because of how small the hole is it wont have damaged the cords.sorry to say this luke, and you probaly know yourself, but for some to repair the sidewall of a tyre is "illegal"regardless of how small the pucture is.my dads mate up the road had his tyres done a few weeks back by someone thinking it was funny to stand nails front and back of his tyre's.little c u n t s.

burgo
22-04-09, 10:38 PM
sorry to say this luke, and you probaly know yourself, but for some to repair the sidewall of a tyre is "illegal"regardless of how small the pucture is.my dads mate up the road had his tyres done a few weeks back by someone thinking it was funny to stand nails front and back of his tyre's.little c u n t s.yes i know its illegal ish lol but dont have much choice at the mo. at the end of the day we all do illegal stuff so meh

sparkie1401
22-04-09, 10:42 PM
i had it done to two of my tyres on my Evo, but the holes were much bigger! they'd been stabbed with a sharp screwdriver!

both N/S tyres were vandalised and i tried driven home carefully and it tore another tire off the rim

best thing was the lad who did it got caught braggin about it so i did my homework and the soft **** bought me 4 new Goodyear F1's

burgo
22-04-09, 10:46 PM
well the landlord is ****ed off about it so is keeping an ear out.

hole circled
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/sclurgess/new%20loon/S7302833-1.jpg

Spudly
22-04-09, 10:48 PM
Aye thats the one i was on about bud, i hope you find the lil cnut that did it and put a few choice holes in them too:thumb:

Simon 1867
22-04-09, 10:53 PM
Might as well stick a big sign in the middle of this country saying OUT OF ORDER. sorry to see you are punished for doing the right thing

Adam
22-04-09, 10:59 PM
Fook, what have they done a hole that small with????

Not good

burgo
22-04-09, 11:07 PM
Fook, what have they done a hole that small with????

Not goodonly thing i can think is some smack head having fun with there needles

novaguy08
22-04-09, 11:16 PM
http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt244/mighty_mechanic2009/S7302833.jpg

This it? do i win a prize?!? lol

That sounds like st mary's near to me lol, leave it stood overnight and ya come back to it with a broken windscreen! seen about a dozen of these where i used to work

16v Nova Kev
22-04-09, 11:21 PM
what size are they i have some 195/50/15s and 195/45/15s spare

burgo
22-04-09, 11:22 PM
not really as ive already put a pic with it circled lol. funily enough the same day that happened my windscreen got broke aswell. luckily i had a spare

burgo
22-04-09, 11:23 PM
what size are they i have some 195/50/15s and 195/45/15s sparethey are 195/50/15's your a tad far tho mate.

scott.parker
23-04-09, 12:54 AM
Luke, as strange as it may be, i think some one dont love you any more mate... hunt them down and piss on them!

Steve
23-04-09, 01:07 AM
Sorry to hear it mate, 9.5/10 times if you had driven home you wouldnt get pulled but the one time you do the right thing and thats what happens.

There no scrappies near you that can sell you some cheap steelies for time being?

burgo
23-04-09, 01:55 AM
i dont think it is or at least i hope its not someone has got something against me

craig green
23-04-09, 07:52 AM
Man that sucks.

skidmarkz
23-04-09, 08:38 AM
shiets!

4 tyres or another ban......... its still **** but you came out on tops, next thing to do is pitch up with a paintball gun and leave ya car lol

valvercorsa
23-04-09, 10:12 AM
next thing to do is pitch up with a paintball gun and leave ya car lol

or get a few mates and sit in another car where you can see yours then just give them 4 little pin pr**ks lol 2 in each hand :D

sport
23-04-09, 10:19 AM
only thing i can think is some smack head having fun with there needles

And your tyres will now die of aids :cry:

burgo
23-04-09, 02:37 PM
dunno why i havnt thought of it before but wouldnt those puncture repair in a can thingies work??

L14MNP
23-04-09, 02:44 PM
^ No reason why not. Expensive for four though?

That sucks though mate. Spineless, brainless to$$ers! No need at all. :(

burgo
23-04-09, 02:45 PM
its a tenner a can. £40 for four cans or £200 for some new tyre. i only wanna save the front two anyway

scott.parker
23-04-09, 02:46 PM
lol £2 a can in pound land!

L14MNP
23-04-09, 02:47 PM
its a tenner a can. £40 for four cans or £200 for some new tyre. i only wanna save the front two anyway
Not so bad if you only want two then mate. That 20 quid would have maybe paid for a taxi to the pub/back. Something I'd be doing next time if having more than 1/2. :(

Stanley
23-04-09, 02:53 PM
Thats a right pain mate!

Not sure if that tyre weld stuff will do it, as the hole you have is on the sidewall...

Give it a try and see though!

stupot89
23-04-09, 03:09 PM
ive got a tin of that stuff at home u can ave if u want

Riggy
23-04-09, 04:12 PM
lol £2 a can in pound land!

lol £3 up here

Southie
23-04-09, 04:16 PM
In Ireland do they have Euroland??? :D

BODGSI
23-04-09, 08:44 PM
burgo mate what size mate i can sort you out some rubber?

16v Nova Kev
23-04-09, 08:59 PM
they are 195/50/15's
thats his size mate :thumb:

coombsey
23-04-09, 10:04 PM
i thought if you used that stuff it was only a tempary fix but when you come to have tyre fixed they tell you its scrap because of that suff?

burgo
23-04-09, 10:09 PM
burgo mate what size mate i can sort you out some rubber?lol thank god your asking that. if that was coming from certain other members i would think it was rather personnel

chimp007_uk
23-04-09, 10:10 PM
You can patch those... Won't be expensive either :)

novaguy08
24-04-09, 10:28 AM
Patching tyres on the sidewalls aint legal, only in the centre 3/4 of the tyre

dj_wudgey
24-04-09, 10:59 AM
f*ckin **** dude!! you do the right then then some tw*t does that id walk to the pub next time aswell mate!!

Mazz
24-04-09, 11:04 AM
Patching tyres on the sidewalls aint legal, only in the centre 3/4 of the tyre

You sure? I thought it was the other way around.

scott.parker
24-04-09, 11:10 AM
You sure? I thought it was the other way around.

No he's right Mazz, unless it's in the center section they wont do it (legally)

Scott

dj_wudgey
24-04-09, 11:26 AM
yea he is dude if you patch the side wall as the car corners the flex in the side wall causes the patch to come off and down goes the tyre!!

Mazz
24-04-09, 11:41 AM
my bad :(

dj_wudgey
24-04-09, 12:08 PM
lol i be right dude you learn something new every day!!

Ben
24-04-09, 12:25 PM
tyre weld the fookers!

novaguy08
24-04-09, 01:14 PM
indeed, me thinks a can of tyreweld will do the trick TEMPORARILY that stuff is always a temporary repair, usualy good to get you to a tyre bay

BODGSI
24-04-09, 07:31 PM
lol thank god your asking that. if that was coming from certain other members i would think it was rather personnel

lol

burgo
24-04-09, 09:45 PM
No he's right Mazz, unless it's in the center section they wont do it (legally)

Scottdepends who ya know ;)lol

novaguy08
24-04-09, 09:55 PM
burgo, if ya know someone that will do that then they aint clever! dude its been said that the tyre walls flex quite a lot, it will tear out the patches in minuits!

burgo
24-04-09, 09:59 PM
surely if you use rubber glue and a rubber patch then it will flex with it. im thinking back to bicycle days and how much the inner tubes flex on them yet it was fine

novaguy08
24-04-09, 10:01 PM
yeah will flex, but its a weakness........ the tyre basically one peice and drilling a hole into it then blocking it up again you will have a weakness so any bumps or corners you hit will cause problems

Jeff16v
24-04-09, 10:02 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=350152326742

get this stuff, i got the bike set for my rears after having multiple punctures. top gear and you could drive across gandi on spikes after

burgo
24-04-09, 10:05 PM
noooo not gonna use one of those patches, i ent stupid enough to go drilling my side wall. im literally using something like bike inner tube. cutting out a small patch and gluing it on

novaguy08
24-04-09, 10:16 PM
if you patch it then it will fail

burgo
24-04-09, 10:22 PM
we shall see.

novaguy08
24-04-09, 10:26 PM
ok ok burgo its your funeral (litterally if ya not carefull!!)

mowgli
24-04-09, 10:48 PM
at work we use tubeless plant tyres & the surface patches really move about when working on uneven surfaces & when working really hard, the tyres hold about 35-35psi & take abuse that a car tyre will never ever encounter & we have never seen a patch come off, rip or fail.

burgo, the holes are so small that it probably happened much earlier in the day, and the tyres took a lot of hours to deflate... have you offended anyone recently?

novaguy08
24-04-09, 10:59 PM
mowgli fair point but if he gets pulled or it DOES fail by some random means, then 1 i would be pretty sure that his insurance is invalidated as he knows there is a problem with the car and its fixed illegaly & 2 its a max of 3 points per tyre so it will be bye bye license! if you got protected no claims i would be on the phone to insurance to see if there is any chance you could get some new ones due to vandalism!! (i doubt it will work as they technically a disposible but worth a shot imho!)

burgo
24-04-09, 11:36 PM
my excess on the insurance is £200 so its pointless claiming. have you actually seen the picture i put of the hole. it is literally a pin prick. its not like im trying to patch a slash or owt. id love to know how the police are gonna see the inside of my tyres

dj_wudgey
24-04-09, 11:44 PM
noooo not gonna use one of those patches, i ent stupid enough to go drilling my side wall. im literally using something like bike inner tube. cutting out a small patch and gluing it on

sorry dude wont work people have blagged us to do it when i was a tyre fitter and it never lasts long the tyre will flex as you corner and bring it off!!

try getting some on some rims from scrapyards or something mate!

mowgli
24-04-09, 11:50 PM
and I had a morris minor pickup with a patch on one tyre that lasted ten years before I sold it.......

dj_wudgey
24-04-09, 11:51 PM
on the side wall though??

burgo
24-04-09, 11:51 PM
the tyre havnt even done a 1000 miles yet. id be crazy to not try to save them

mowgli
24-04-09, 11:52 PM
on the side wall though?? yes

dj_wudgey
24-04-09, 11:53 PM
sorry mate if its like that try but i know it wont last long from experience!!

scott.parker
24-04-09, 11:54 PM
I just think that burgo & my good self have a much higher tolerance to some things. I had a tyre on a nova back in the old days that had a screw in it. every couple of months it would start leaking, so i'd just put a larger screw in the hole. after eight months, I couldn't get a screw to fit, so I stuck a tube in it..

HEY BURGO!!!!!!, get 4 inner tubes!!!!!

lol even im not that bad! i had a screw in a tyre for about 6 months i just kept pumping it up every so many days.

EDIT how the **** my reply got here i domt know!???

burgo
24-04-09, 11:55 PM
I just think that burgo & my good self have a much higher tolerance to some things. I had a tyre on a nova back in the old days that had a screw in it. every couple of months it would start leaking, so i'd just put a larger screw in the hole. after eight months, I couldn't get a screw to fit, so I stuck a tube in it..

HEY BURGO!!!!!!, get 4 inner tubes!!!!!lmfao thats my kinda bodging. its only the front two i want to save. if patching dont work ill look into tubes.

mowgli
24-04-09, 11:59 PM

HEY BURGO!!!!!!, get 4 inner tubes!!!!!

16v Nova Kev
25-04-09, 11:36 AM
if it was me i would try something they look to good to waste. its just crap some dick would go to that much effort to piss you off. they are the kind of cnuts i dont get sick of punching

novaguy08
25-04-09, 03:22 PM
dude, patch wont last 20 mins, you will spend more time taking the tyre on and off!! dont forget your going to have to deal with heating and cooling due to being used on the road, so its going to expand and contract pretty much every day!! i would be shocked if a patch lasted more then a day!! also whilst im here are tubes going to be ok on a tubless designed tyre?

Ben
25-04-09, 04:43 PM
Used to have a mate who was a tyre fitter and he would repair anything lol.

Who says its illegal to repair run flats lol

mowgli
25-04-09, 05:17 PM
dude, patch wont last 20 mins, you will spend more time taking the tyre on and off!! dont forget your going to have to deal with heating and cooling due to being used on the road, so its going to expand and contract pretty much every day!! i would be shocked if a patch lasted more then a day!! also whilst im here are tubes going to be ok on a tubless designed tyre?

Right. I've had enough of this. if every car tyre with a patch suddenly went flat, there would be about 1 million cars suddenly stop on the side of the road........ the concept of putting a patch on is that the vulcanising compound actually chemically fuses the patch to the tyre. and tyres always flex. ALWAYS!!!! OK!!!!!

our jcb's tyres flex somewhere in the order of 300mm when on site & the holes in the tyres are made by stuff like reinforcing bar and about 12mm diameter. the patches that fix them are permanent.

there is very little difference between a tube tyre and a tubeless tyre, its simply down to the rim design.

as said before, most things people say about tyres are myths perpertrated by tyre companies to sell tyres. I used to run directional yoko's & tried to get someone from a major tyre service company to change them side to side due to uneven wear from camber & hard cornering. they were totally legal. he told me that once a tyre starts to wear, it doesn't matter if you swap them side to side, because it will continue to wear the same way, regardless of what I did to them.......I called him names & left. our artics get their tyres changed round on their rims regularly to get more life from them

tyres get serious damage & get whats called a major repair & they are good as new.

remoulds are made from carcasses that can have punctures, but they get repaired & are fine.

Ben
25-04-09, 06:01 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_CQ2qS6uG3hA/R6bp1XxmQnI/AAAAAAAABjc/4K6ndHZppkc/s320/pram.jpg

mowgli
25-04-09, 06:08 PM
Where's the teddy?????????

Spudly
25-04-09, 06:09 PM
Thats out of shot as its been thrown so hard lol

mowgli
25-04-09, 06:11 PM
ladies & gentlemen, teddy has left the building.

Spudly
25-04-09, 06:12 PM
How do you start a teddy race........................

Ready.......

Teddy.....

GO:thumb:

lollollol

mowgli
25-04-09, 06:17 PM
woman walks into a chemist shop
& asks the man 'do you have cotton wool balls?'

'what do you think I am, a teddy bear???'

Ben
25-04-09, 06:18 PM

lollollol

Spudly
25-04-09, 06:19 PM
Lol i wish i could rep you again thats funny as hell lol

Pistol Pete
25-04-09, 06:20 PM

lol repped!

Ben
25-04-09, 06:22 PM
Lol i wish i could rep you again thats funny as hell lol

lol exactly the same here!

mowgli
25-04-09, 06:36 PM
my eldest daughter actually stood up in 'show and tell' at school and told that one when she was 5. she'd overheard it at home. the teacher sent a letter home.

Ben
25-04-09, 07:07 PM
thats nothing lol

When my sister was at school they put picture of canabis plants up and said does anyone know what these are,

Sister jumped up and down and shouted money makers!

The school and the police paid home a visit!

novaguy08
25-04-09, 07:20 PM
ok its a fair point that using rubber cement effectivly welds the patch into place, but it also makes a manufactured weakness, which can cause problems, before anyone mentions YES I HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS! a manufactured weakness will mean that under pressure differencials there is a chance of a rupture or warping, so even if it dont pop out its weaker then a solid peice of rubber so its more likley to bulge. thats why they make the legs from an oil rig from 1 solid peice of concrete

Ben
25-04-09, 07:28 PM
But welded material is stronger than the base material.

mowgli
25-04-09, 07:30 PM
ok its a fair point that using rubber cement effectivly welds the patch into place, but it also makes a manufactured weakness, which can cause problems, before anyone mentions YES I HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS! a manufactured weakness will mean that under pressure differencials there is a chance of a rupture or warping, so even if it dont pop out its weaker then a solid peice of rubber so its more likley to bulge. thats why they make the legs from an oil rig from 1 solid peice of concrete

the bit you are missing is the fact that for over a century, by repairing punctures, people the world over have been riding a coach & horses straight through your argument........

a rubber and cloth car tyre has been designed to move about in every direction, withstand horrendous impact loads from potholes, and debris on the road, get punctured & repaired, and cost about £50.

a leg on an oil rig is poured in one controlled single go, but the concrete is not the strength, the steel & fibres are the strength, the concrete is there for weight to ballast it, and basically as something to fill in the gaps between the steel substructure. also it costs several billion dollars to make.

mowgli
25-04-09, 07:31 PM
thats nothing lol

When my sister was at school they put picture of canabis plants up and said does anyone know what these are,

Sister jumped up and down and shouted money makers!

The school and the police paid home a visit!

I did some building work at a kindergarten in Rugby, and in the kids garden, they'd planted seeds from home... well I know the difference between cannabis & runner beans.......

novaguy08
25-04-09, 07:37 PM
ok mowgli, its an argument i dont particularly want to get into...... can keep going round for weeks and the last time i did it i ended up getting the rip taken outa me for months!

Shall we agree to disagree?? However i agree with you that the tyres have been designed to suffer through day to day life as you have discribed however the tyre is also not designed to buldge under normal use, yet it still does! and with an extra weak spot its more likley to buldge........ not only that but if i spotted that hole on a computer then i would be VERY surprised if an MOT tester would miss it

mowgli
25-04-09, 07:40 PM
I will agree to the fact that you are wrong on tyres.

Ben
25-04-09, 07:41 PM
but on a whole car an mot tester isnt looking for a prick hole in a tyre, there looking for far more, you had a picture of 1/4 of a tyre knowing there was a hole!

burgo
26-04-09, 03:14 AM
even when you know where the hole is you cant see it lol. that pic i took was taken from a couple of inches away lol. i dont think you understand how small it is. plus my MOT tester wouldnt fail it on a repaired tyre anyway

scott.parker
26-04-09, 03:17 AM
Dude it's balls just stick some gule on it, dont worrie.....fuk wot nova boyo 2008 says he's an ameture!!!!

burgo
26-04-09, 03:23 AM
i was gonna go for mowglis trick of a screw lmfao. ive got a mate whos an agricultural and lorry tyre fitter and hes repairing stuff all the time. i know for a fact it will work and stopped listening to him days ago

scott.parker
26-04-09, 03:31 AM
TBF we all know what you can "GET" away with, so just do as you feel now, sod anyone els..............

Stuart
26-04-09, 08:11 AM
that tyre weld is allgedly a temp fix... I ran my omega on a tyre welded one for about 10Kmiles lol

Having had a go at slashing and stabbing a tyre full of air, I'd say that was NOT a hypodermic needle, as it would have simply snapped/bent before it got in.

Infact its a nightmare slashing tyres with a brand new uber sharp stanley blade lol.

I'd say that was likely to be a dart or one of those bradwal things (you know, the spikes for marking wood pre drilling)

novaguy08
26-04-09, 11:14 AM
Dude it's balls just stick some gule on it, dont worrie.....fuk wot nova boyo 2008 says he's an ameture!!!!

Amature?

Hmmmmm, i may be an amature, however i know that i have had several cars fail an MOT due to a hole in the outside 1/4 of a tyre, and even one with a rotational tyre that was one the wrong side! Also had one tyre fitter look up and say that a tyre was a write off due to a puncture that had been filled with tyreweld. :mad:

dj_wudgey
26-04-09, 01:10 PM
tyre weld does f*ck tyres up the stuff messes up the compond off the rubber!! they can fail for damage on the side wall ect but you have to be able to see the cordes off the tyre in this case you cant!!

burgo
26-04-09, 04:57 PM
Amature?

Hmmmmm, i may be an amature, however i know that i have had several cars fail an MOT due to a hole in the outside 1/4 of a tyre, and even one with a rotational tyre that was one the wrong side! Also had one tyre fitter look up and say that a tyre was a write off due to a puncture that had been filled with tyreweld. :mad:still you dont get it. tyre weld would be able to fill the hole as it is that small. i swear the dust within the tyre is actually filling the hole as it seems to be taking longer and longer to go down

BODGSI
26-04-09, 04:59 PM
have you tried gaffer tape im sure that would work lol

burgo
26-04-09, 05:00 PM
have you tried gaffer tape im sure that would work loloh you jest. im pretty sure it would

BODGSI
26-04-09, 05:02 PM
or newspaper and bodyfiller as its great on chassis legs!!!!
top day mate!

burgo
26-04-09, 05:03 PM
lmfao i dunno what your complaining about. the chassis legs were mint

BODGSI
26-04-09, 05:05 PM
lol an ebay warning to all!

dj_wudgey
27-04-09, 11:43 AM
lol an ebay warning to all!

fpmsl!!

Lee
27-04-09, 12:13 PM
Tyre weld DOES eat tyres. I changed a tyre that I had welded about 3 months previously, and the insides of it had started flaking off :( Its evil shizzle.

Luke, make the patch as small as possible and it wont budge an inch :) either that or tube it, although im fooked where you'll find a tube to fit a low profile lol

dj_wudgey
27-04-09, 12:23 PM
Tyre weld DOES eat tyres. I changed a tyre that I had welded about 3 months previously, and the insides of it had started flaking off :( Its evil shizzle.

Luke, make the patch as small as possible and it wont budge an inch :) either that or tube it, although im fooked where you'll find a tube to fit a low profile lol

and it can burn your hands if you dont wash them soon after lol

burgo
27-04-09, 09:38 PM
i know it wont budge anyways lee. baxter saw how big the hole was today and just started laughing

scott.parker
28-04-09, 11:52 AM
Amature?

Hmmmmm, i may be an amature, however i know that i have had several cars fail an MOT due to a hole in the outside 1/4 of a tyre, and even one with a rotational tyre that was one the wrong side! Also had one tyre fitter look up and say that a tyre was a write off due to a puncture that had been filled with tyreweld. :mad:

BTW i was pissed when i put that lol lol
I just didn't understand why it bothered you so much what Burgo does/did etc, as i know it's not legal, but if i needed to get around i would try it, if it held up it's a bonus!

Next time i post at daft o'clock ignore me lol

novaguy08
28-04-09, 12:01 PM
ok scott......... ill remeber that one, im not really bothered however if something goes catastrophicly wrong then i dont want to know that i wasnt trying to stop it!! now i know that the likleyhood of something going wrong to the point of catastrophy is smaller then me winning the lottery without buying a ticket but still i done stupid **** in the past and dont like watching people doing something technically illegal! +rep for the appology tho :D

General Baxter
28-04-09, 05:22 PM
baxter saw how big the hole was today and just started laughing

yes its really pathetic, id just spit on it to seal the hole lol

all tho he has magical suspension :thumb:

dj_wudgey
28-04-09, 06:44 PM
its that small yea lol

burgo
28-04-09, 06:59 PM
yes its really pathetic, id just spit on it to seal the hole lol

all tho he has magical suspension :thumb:backend has dropped now aswell :D