PDA

View Full Version : My official project blog!

Phoenixhairart
22-04-09, 12:12 PM
right heres my post going to use this as my project blog as my first one was more of an intorduction. ive updated my project blog on my website a lot already! so take a look if you like!

http://supanovacar.synthasite.com/project-blog.php

jord4n
22-04-09, 12:25 PM
nice website and bad luck on the exhaust, did make me chukkle at what he replied back too but then again cars like this are sold as seen so i kinda agree with him :P

Phoenixhairart
22-04-09, 12:38 PM
nice website and bad luck on the exhaust, did make me chukkle at what he replied back too but then again cars like this are sold as seen so i kinda agree with him :P
its more that he sold it and did say the exhaust was fine! he has actually been banned from selling on ebay now as he was selling cat c write off's

Stanley
22-04-09, 12:41 PM
he has actually been banned from selling on ebay now as he was selling cat c write off's

Nothing illegal about that?

craig green
22-04-09, 12:41 PM
So do we get pictures & updates here?

Surely it is if he is misleading the buyers by not disclosing that information about the vehicles.

Phoenixhairart
22-04-09, 12:45 PM
i dunno! he wasnt declaring they were right offs thoigh. anyway im not really botherd about him anymore.

Phoenixhairart
22-04-09, 12:45 PM

Surely it is if he is misleading the buyers by not disclosing that information about the vehicles.
yes he wasnt disclosing it. anyway yep i will be putting updates here aswell :-)

GRUNT 16V
22-04-09, 12:54 PM
Cant You Spell Super Or What???????????????:D

~~joycey~~
22-04-09, 01:17 PM
lovin the volvo :D

Prey
22-04-09, 01:25 PM
Do I spy another nova on toms garden there ha ha?

Phoenixhairart
22-04-09, 07:50 PM
Do I spy another nova on toms garden there ha ha?
haha yes you do!

Prey
22-04-09, 08:17 PM
haha yes you do!

I dont theres getting many nova round this area that havent been tbh!

Has he mentioned bike carbs at all yet? lol

Phoenixhairart
22-04-09, 08:20 PM
I dont theres getting many nova round this area that havent been tbh!

Has he mentioned bike carbs at all yet? lol
lol yes he has. but im still thinking i want a redtop or twin webbers. not sure yet!

Phoenixhairart
22-04-09, 08:23 PM
Oh and an update here:

today my accelerator peddle actually fell out. i think we must of forgot to put the clip on at toms when we did the welding. oops! i was driving on the m1 aswell! argh! had to call the aa!

Prey
22-04-09, 08:38 PM
lol yes he has. but im still thinking i want a redtop or twin webbers. not sure yet!

Im quite excited (maybe not the right word) to see how the xe on r1s will be that toms currently doing. My plan at the mo is 2l 8v on bike carbs - but Ive not had a go in an xe nova yet......

You got anymore to do down there on yours then?

Ste L
22-04-09, 08:39 PM

exactly, i cant be arsed going on another site to read updates lol

Phoenixhairart
22-04-09, 08:46 PM
Im quite excited (maybe not the right word) to see how the xe on r1s will be that toms currently doing. My plan at the mo is 2l 8v on bike carbs - but Ive not had a go in an xe nova yet......

You got anymore to do down there on yours then?
just welding at the moment,. and a few other little bits.

tom reid
22-04-09, 09:17 PM
Oops indeed,:cry:, I fitted the pedal, spring and clip, did you manage to find the clip, assume it got kicked off.
I can only apologise for the inconvenience.

Phoenixhairart
23-04-09, 08:22 AM
Oops indeed,:cry:, I fitted the pedal, spring and clip, did you manage to find the clip, assume it got kicked off.
I can only apologise for the inconvenience.
no we searched the whole car..but couldnt find it so only choice was to call the aa man as i was still in leeds. he fitted a clip not sure if itll last lol

Phoenixhairart
12-05-09, 05:48 PM
Time for an update! right well cars been having a fair few problems again! it started shuddering a lot! so over to toms we went and he tuned the engine for me as it was barelty evening running (fule ratio out) hopeing the problem would be fixed ran the car again and more shuddering. turned out it was inside the brake caliper had siezed up. cleaned it all up and its sorted for now. also added some bonnet pins. heres a new pic:

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv348/phoenixhairartipmorgan/novaroadfast.jpg

tom reid
12-05-09, 09:46 PM
You forgot about the funked track rod-end, lol

Phoenixhairart
12-05-09, 09:48 PM
You forgot about the funked track rod-end, lol

oh yeah haha theres been so much i forgot!

chimp007_uk
12-05-09, 09:56 PM
Nice looking car! I like the road rally look :)

Good to see the girlies and yourself getting stuck in lol I'm ment to be at Toms in a couple of weeks if he'll still have me :roll: I promise not to borrow anymore windows :wtf: (sorry bad joke:( ) You'll have to say hello :thumb:

Phoenixhairart
12-05-09, 09:58 PM
Nice looking car! I like the road rally look :)

Good to see the girlies and yourself getting stuck in lol I'm ment to be at Toms in a couple of weeks if he'll still have me :roll: I promise not to borrow anymore windows :wtf: (sorry bad joke:( ) You'll have to say hello :thumb:

hahahah! bad joke indeed lol. will say hello! just let me know when your there and im sure i can make myself there to say hello!

Prey
12-05-09, 10:03 PM
I promise not to borrow anymore windows :wtf: (sorry bad joke:( )

Someones gonna get shunted for that...

(Not me, or by me incidentally...)

lol

chimp007_uk
12-05-09, 10:06 PM
Someones gonna get shunted for that...

(Not me, or by me incidentally...)

lol

HAHA... lollollol

I wrote it, then deleted and then thought let turn that frown upside down... :)

Sorry Tom!

Its the bank holiday weekend and a few days. Be good to meet more PNG'ers.

tom reid
12-05-09, 10:08 PM
Non taken, your'e still gonna get shunted though....drylol

Phoenixhairart
12-05-09, 10:09 PM
Non taken, your'e still gonna get shunted though....drylol
im gunna by a butt plug incase i ever say anything wrong lol! ouch!

Prey
12-05-09, 10:12 PM
wow - how to destroy a thread in 3 easy steps - nice one chris lol

chimp007_uk
12-05-09, 10:13 PM

Chasterty belt ;)

Thats where the money is up in Notts lol

tom reid
12-05-09, 10:14 PM
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol