PDA

View Full Version : 3 door and 4 door front door compatiblity

EdCa22
21-04-09, 11:54 PM
Hello!
I've got a 4 door saloon Nova that is in need of a new drivers side front door... was wondering if anyone knows if I can use the drivers side front door from a 3 door Nova? Really hoping they are the same as it'd make life much easier finding one - I've put a lot of effort into this car and some idiot has destroyed it...devastated and hoping I can put it right! Cheers and hello to all Nova fans!

AlexW
21-04-09, 11:55 PM
3dr doors are too long. Your have to keep looking for a 5/4door one.

EdCa22
22-04-09, 12:06 AM
Thanks :) Do you know how much it costs to get a door repainted? I'm looking for a black one...

L14MNP
22-04-09, 12:08 AM
Do you know how much it costs to get a door sprayed? I'm looking for a black one...

I'll do it for a tenner and that includes materials
http://www.saxon-brands.com/images/brands/productshot/11.jpg
Only the best will do :thumb:

Ask a stupid question, expect a stupid answer.

HTH :)

EdCa22
22-04-09, 12:10 AM
Uh... come again?

EdCa22
22-04-09, 12:13 AM
I know nothing about body work...never had even a scrape before- maybe it is a stupid question. You're serious?

Southie
22-04-09, 12:16 AM
Thanks :) Do you know how much it costs to get a door repainted? I'm looking for a black one...
If you have good condition door sell it on here with pictures and then buy a new door with the cash. Sprayers well have a look in the area for a local body shop to quote you or as stated above halfrauds rattlecans FTW :D

L14MNP
22-04-09, 12:19 AM
I know nothing about body work...You're serious? Nope lol also now you own a Nova, bodywork will become second nature lol.

In a Full metal jacket style you will become best friends with your welder!
Without me my MiG is usesless, without my MiG I am useless... lol