PDA

View Full Version : FFS anyone watching the match?

CP
21-04-09, 09:31 PM
Jesus they are going to run out of space on the score board soon!lol

Helluva a match but I think they both need to go back to defending school. Dodgy as hell

dj_wudgey
21-04-09, 10:03 PM
yea good game i just watched it!!

L33 LEG
21-04-09, 10:29 PM
very good game. im a united fan but i must admit that liverpool are playing some very exciting games lately.

a good result in the end though :)

L14MNP
21-04-09, 11:19 PM
^ Should be a Rovers fan!

/prepares for the I've followed Man U for years/have family from there excuses lol

tom_beverley
21-04-09, 11:24 PM
Haha they're the excuses I always have to use lol lol lol

Nobody ever believes me though, glory hunter ftw :( lol

L14MNP
21-04-09, 11:50 PM
lol lol Are you a Fergie follower too Tom?

SAFC FTW IMO :D

L33 LEG
22-04-09, 01:20 AM
^ Should be a Rovers fan!

/prepares for the I've followed Man U for years/have family from there excuses lol

you could call me a glory supporter but the truth is iv always liked watching united play. i started watching football when i was around 9 and they were the first team i got into and liked the players more so it made sense to follow them, have done ever since.

and also, at that time rovers were one of the best teams around so if i was supporting for glory, then i could of easily picked them.

glad i didnt though now lol

tom_beverley
22-04-09, 09:37 AM
lol lol Are you a Fergie follower too Tom?

SAFC FTW IMO :D

Most certainly am mate :D

L14MNP
22-04-09, 11:23 AM
at that time rovers were one of the best teams around Didn't last long though lol

I've always liked to watch Man United also, but local teams come first IMO lol
as Sunderland is closest to me it is natural to support them, used to have ST for many years. Despising the smug without reason barcodes up the road comes naturally too lol

Hobbit
22-04-09, 11:30 AM
I support Liverpool, only cause the mate that got me into football supports them. If i supported my local teams it would go something like this... Peterborough, Aldershot, Brighton, and now plymouth. All top teams lol

L14MNP
22-04-09, 11:32 AM
Posh FTW lol

It doesn't matter if your closest teams aren't in the top flight, that's what proper support is lol I can see the draw for wanting to watch higher league games but no wonder no-one turns out to see the little clubs! lol

Hobbit
22-04-09, 11:39 AM
Aldershot is fun to watch, constant songs being sung bout how the ref is going home in a ambulance :)

L14MNP
22-04-09, 11:53 AM
Grass roots FTW :D Proper football, no diving, pie, pint and a fight lol

tom_beverley
22-04-09, 12:53 PM
Prawn sandwiches FTW lol

L33 LEG
22-04-09, 02:50 PM
Didn't last long though lol

I've always liked to watch Man United also, but local teams come first IMO lol
as Sunderland is closest to me it is natural to support them, used to have ST for many years. Despising the smug without reason barcodes up the road comes naturally too lol

thats fair enough but at the end of the day iv always have and always will like watching united the most. i like all the players and the way they play so it made sense for me to support them.

if that makes me a glory supporter then so be it :)

joeSRI
23-04-09, 03:29 PM
Mcfc!!!! C'mon!!! Lol

Joe Richardson
23-04-09, 04:42 PM
Prawn sandwiches FTW lol

PMSL Manc ****elol