PDA

View Full Version : Bike Carbs

Plunky
21-04-09, 06:37 PM
juat after a bit of gen on bike carbs for a c20xe.
what are the better ones to use? can someone list everything i would need to use them?
what sort of gains etc.
basically can people tell me everything they know... :D

cheers

Liam

andrew1988
21-04-09, 06:49 PM
Search is your friend

Seriously though this gets asked quite often. I only say it because i was going to start same thread around an hour ago lol

Plunky
21-04-09, 06:57 PM
i knew someone would say that! lol

gaznovalet
22-04-09, 12:40 AM
i had sum R1 carbs on my nova xe got them re jetted by bogg brothers and they made my manifold aswel. i still have them lay in my garage along with throttle cable and choke cable needid for them, pipercross filter on rear of them, low pressure feul pump and fpr with inline filter, also still have the dizzy and wiring to suit this set up. easy to fit and once set up relaible as nothing really to go wrong with them, they sound great and give realy good throttle response. i recomend them and wud be intrested in selling mine.

Twistie
22-04-09, 12:51 AM
i would say bandit carbs or gsxr carbs

mikey14sr
22-04-09, 09:57 AM
Pretty much any carbs off a bike of 1000cc or bigger are good for an XE, though obviously most tend to go for R1's.

AlexW
22-04-09, 10:47 AM
Tom reid, Hes the man to ask lol

MyNovaSr
22-04-09, 12:38 PM
i had sum R1 carbs on my nova xe got them re jetted by bogg brothers and they made my manifold aswel. i still have them lay in my garage along with throttle cable and choke cable needid for them, pipercross filter on rear of them, low pressure feul pump and fpr with inline filter, also still have the dizzy and wiring to suit this set up. easy to fit and once set up relaible as nothing really to go wrong with them, they sound great and give realy good throttle response. i recomend them and wud be intrested in selling mine.

pm'd

Twiste: How was the theory test??

buzbi
22-04-09, 09:36 PM
check out:

http://www.totalvauxhall.co.uk/resources/totalvauxhall/TOV64.tech60697.pdf

for all you need to know