PDA

View Full Version : safety devices rear cage

a2lt16v
20-04-09, 10:46 PM
i have a rear safety devices rear cages for a non sunroof model which i only just found out when trying to put it in my sun roof nova lol

has anyone got one for a nova with a sunroof and fancies a swap thats fairly local to hampshire as they arent the easiest things to move about

S1M0N
21-04-09, 11:54 AM
Why wont this fit a sunroof model then?

a2lt16v
21-04-09, 03:53 PM
becuase there is a sunroof and the cage is too tall and clashes with what ever gubbins are under the head lining.

it might fit a sunroof that is a tilt only one but it definatley wont fit a slide one.

The Simps
21-04-09, 06:23 PM
I've got a rear SD cage mate but couldn't tell you if its sunroof or not without looking. How much clearance should there be?

I'm in Norwich tho so bit of a treck!

gaznovalet
22-04-09, 11:45 PM
i have safety devices cage in my nova and had to remove sunroof, now have a carbon fibre panel pot rivited in its place and looks great and works a treat, sorted my problem regarding sunroof. not sure how to add pics on here yet as im just new but can and will send picture via my mobile if anybody intrested.

P Whack
23-04-09, 12:53 AM
i bought one a little while ago and think mine may be suitable will check tomorrow would swap