PDA

View Full Version : Very nice nova td LOOK!!!!

dieseldan
20-04-09, 07:02 PM
i have not owned this car long and is my first nova but now i want a petrol one either redtop or 2.0 8v etc etc so swaps or part ex a maybe?
anyway it is a k reg with 115k on it, 1.5 td(izuzu engine) with fuel pump turned up and running higher boost on bleed valve and boost gauge in car. the outside of the car is bright red with the bumpers,handles all gloss black, the boot has been painted to look like the gte one with black bottom half, also the bonnet is 100% carbon fibre with no bonnet cable and the bonnet pins are naff to be honest i ahve a set of locking aero catches coming with sale. the wheels are cavvy turbo wheels i believe i may be mistaken which are quite clean no major kerbing etc and with good tires all round also they have opel centre caps. there is also an aftermarket fuel filler cap painted black and an irmscher de-badged grill. the car is lowered not sure by how much but it is a bumpy ride s maybe has shocks as well. the brakes are great all round and i believe the front ones are off either an astra gsi or v6 as they are huge!! the car overall is a great it looks great and drives great only bad points are the bonnet has slighlty faded and loose on pins as said above and the back arches have slightly started bubbling but overall it is a great car to drive and certainly turns heads.

mot and tax both til july this year.

i am letting this go at a fair price but open to offers price is set at £1000

any questions please pm me thanks danny:thumb:

Gibbo
20-04-09, 09:02 PM
pics to gibbo19_87@hotmail.co.uk

staggy_gsi
21-04-09, 09:03 PM
this is my mates car and really is a nice one!

just to clear it up dan mate, the wheels are cav sri fanblades and not turbo ones as they are 5 stud!

dieseldan
21-04-09, 09:56 PM
sold!!!!

russpazz
16-06-09, 10:46 PM
anyone know were this car is now?

its my old one.