PDA

View Full Version : wotdya prefer and why?

TUBZGSXR
20-01-03, 04:20 PM
i think i prefer the subltle aproach, sort of wolf in sheeps clothing...
i'd like to surprise mr suberu, rather than all show and know go

Anton
20-01-03, 04:22 PM
subtle looks better and turns more heads in my opinion

(shouldnt this be in stlying?)

TUBZGSXR
20-01-03, 04:25 PM
oh yea!?! oh well admin mite move it spose

Dan
20-01-03, 07:33 PM
oh well admin mite move it spose

oh well admin might just delete it next time also, please dont just assume we will do what u couldnt do properly yourself. Please take alittle more time to think about what you are doing and use forums correctly.

Sorry but comments like that are the wrong thing to find after just clearing up some of the other stuff on forums

TUBZGSXR
20-01-03, 10:49 PM
sorry dan i didnt type that to sound arrogant mate, in fact it was more that u guys in admin are good at sortin stuff like that, thats all...

Ben (lurk75)
22-01-03, 12:26 AM
i think its a p*ss tkae tha admin have to do any deleting etc after all were all aduts for god sake

Fester
22-01-03, 12:33 AM
as ive said so often in the past, cutting and shaping the original bumpers to make something subtle and unique will work 99 times out of 100 and look right as it looks as though they are supposed to be there.

Big floppy pieces of 2mm fibreglass all over the place isnt my scene, but i know theres plenty of people who would cut their testes off than agree with what ive just said

mikeoxford
22-01-03, 08:39 AM
my vote is EITHER, but it has to be done right :roll: nothing worse than something u can tell bin bodged togetherr on the cheap

locky
22-01-03, 07:57 PM
Mine has been bodged 2gether on the cheap! well no bodged, but cheap!

James B
23-01-03, 01:11 AM
i think most important thing is individuality - tryin to get your nova really different. sounds obvious but is kinda hard to do specially considering every other cars a nova round here

mikeoxford
23-01-03, 09:18 AM
Mine has been bodged 2gether on the cheap! well no bodged, but cheap!

but locky mate so what if its doen on the cheap - its the quality of the end product

and IMO your car looks well trick :wink: especially for a five door like :lol:

i think most important thing is individuality - tryin to get your nova really different. sounds obvious but is kinda hard to do specially considering every other cars a nova round here

agreed.

tomasti
23-01-03, 11:56 PM
i like smoothness. Clean lines. Smooth bumpers, tailgate, no skirts, low and with big wheels. The ideal nova, and what i want mine to look like eventually lol

mikeoxford
24-01-03, 12:42 AM
i like smoothness. Clean lines. Smooth bumpers, tailgate, no skirts, low and with big wheels. The ideal nova, and what i want mine to look like eventually lol

sound like you nova to a T there Locky m8! 8)