PDA

View Full Version : buisness

rightfulnokia
20-01-03, 03:13 PM
for my college assignment we have ben asked to promote a buisness, I have decided to promote a nova garage type thing, i need to promote it in any shape or form

any help on how to achieve this

it all has to be done on the computer using no advanced software, just the bog standard windows stuff

any help would be very helpful!!!

Lee

wisewood
20-01-03, 03:21 PM
A SIMPLE WEB SITE FOR THE COMPANY...best way really.

Then you write up that you would then add it to search engines and pay to have it listed on yell.com and maybe even pay for banner ads on sites such as yell.com or even get a banner for it on a site such as novaload.

thats what i'd do if i had such a garage myself.

rightfulnokia
20-01-03, 03:31 PM
sorry my mistake, I have been asked to launch a new product and I have chosen to promote a new nova well obviously....

So I cant use websites

the final piece of work will be one bit of paper, it will be a invitation to the launch of the nova

so any help on this matter really wud be helpful

Stuart
20-01-03, 03:31 PM
suggest how to pay the mafia to "remove" the competition lol. needs no fancy software

rightfulnokia
20-01-03, 03:32 PM
erm i dont think i can do that cambridge

good idea though

wisewood
20-01-03, 04:33 PM
i'll have a think... will get back to you.
although there is no reason why a website cannot be mentioned in the one page is there... even if it does not exist in reality :D

ade
22-01-03, 02:02 PM
dunno about the software but if youve got to do some kind of launch ad on one bit of paper, can you use both sides and is there a limit on how big it can be?

Reason I ask is you need top find a well smart looking nova (modded of course) to cater for the 20-35 sommuts that has the essence of safety and lots of sportiness (djp_y2k's nova for example will look sweet or Mat Finaries!)

Then produce a gatefold pamphlet - so it folds out with stunning pic in the middle and shots of insides and profiles up and down inner gates.!
On the back you put full spec and etc...

I see black glossy and very smart!

Ade

ade
22-01-03, 02:03 PM
use photoshop or similar - some kind of image manipulation - if stuck on A4 use Landscape - if you can go bigger A3 is a good size with lots of folding potential!

:D

?Marty?
22-01-03, 11:17 PM
Yea, and before you even do anything - learn how to spell.

'Business'

:roll:

rightfulnokia
23-01-03, 11:30 AM
i cant spel so what im only 17 !!!!!

i still need ideas, many thanks to those eho have helped so far and ADE is needs 2 be a4 - portrait or landscape dont matter

MattyWoo
23-01-03, 11:47 AM
i cant spel so what im only 17 !!!!!

I could spell business when i was 10!!!!

ade
23-01-03, 11:54 AM
lol!

I couldnt spell "antidisestablishmentarianism" until today!

or "supercalafragalisticexpealidoshous" - still cant!

If you can use both sides pm me yer ideas and I'll "brain storm" with ya!

Well into arty stuff - got a degree in special effects/grafix

:D :wink:

rightfulnokia
23-01-03, 12:50 PM
I cant think of any ideas thats the problem, so any ideas u can think of will be helpful

ade
23-01-03, 04:41 PM
whats the brief youve been given?

E.G - design a product and market it on one sheet of A4 (both sides)
Use only one computer design package

If thats basically it, let me know & I'll sjketch summut out for ya. In the meantime best thing to do is go into yer nearewst car showroom and have a look at some broucheurs for content, or log onto some nova hisotry sites (or a haynes manual) and get some stuff about the nova.

If launching a new style nova, probably best to get the current corsa spec (nearest) and adapt from there using old nova data.

get a sheet of A4, turn it sideways and then take one side and fold it to the middle and then do the same with the other side. This is your basic gatefold style design (one of many). imagine what you want to see onthe front (gates closed), could be a simple slogan such as "introducing an old but new favourite" or "...you'd nova guess!" then imaging what you see when you open it - I see the centre (behind the gates) with a pic of your new style nova low profile shot black background then on the inside of the gates various shots of the car from diff angles, interior, engine etc... The reverse (other side where the car is to go) is just yer tech spec, different models available, launch date - or just a single date on the front gates (being the launch date) so on and so on - mainly black and v glossy (medium/heavy weight paper)

Ade
:wink: