PDA

View Full Version : Buckets

Paul
19-01-03, 01:54 PM
What do you lot think about this? Im not decided whether to go for it or not yet? I have a SR, which is pretty standard inside (and outside). A mate is selling on his nova and has sum Cobra Clubmans in red and black, they are in fair condition, no rips, but not mint, a bit of wear. They come with 2 reclining subframes and he has offered them to me. They are barely 6 months old and he wants ?140 for them and the subframes or ?100 for them and the sub frames part exchange with my GTE/SR seats? Any suggeustions/hints before i buy them? What do you think?

Ben (lurk75)
19-01-03, 02:56 PM
Both deals dont sound that bad, just a tip whilst there still in your mates car climb in and have a go at driving with them as i am quite large and do struggle with mine a bit (well not at the moment as my car dosne go but you know what i mean) :!:

Paul
19-01-03, 05:57 PM
yer i have already had a quick go, but i fink that i will have to get a new steering wheel because it digs in my left leg. Anybody else experienced this problem, and solved it, any advice/tips would be appreciated.

Cheers

Paul

Austin_Nova16
19-01-03, 11:21 PM
I have this problem in every car I sit in! Being 6foot 7" don't help!

Fenix_2k1
20-01-03, 12:56 AM
not a bad deal at all. I'm looking at a set of clubmans at the mo and they are ?80 without subframes.

learchnovavan
20-01-03, 08:11 AM
the monaco's in me van rnt to bad and im 6'4". although i used the origanal nova sub frames and flatened the universal one and made um fit. that way u still get the seat to slide. its not that hard to do and it saves u sum money :D