PDA

View Full Version : Totally Clueless!

Novagirl28
14-04-09, 10:31 PM
Does anyone know where's the best place to sell my white, 1.2, nova Antibes?

I'm absolutely clueless :confused: and have no idea even how much to sell it for as it has tax left on it until July but it's MOT has now run out and I'm pretty sure it's gonna need work doing on it (no time, money or skills atm to do this!!).

I know it's a limited edition Nova but is it worth selling or am I best to..................scrap it??? :cry:

If anyone has any idea's on this it would be greatly appreciated, it's got it's original stereo and original blue interior less than 60k on the clock(I think), original bill of sale and many years of MOT and service history dating back to '86 when it was bought......it's even got the original nova booklet that they give out on sale of the car and all it's tax discs dating back to '86.

Anyone any ideas of prices? Where to sell it?? Or if to scrap it??

Thanks! :)

Pistol Pete
14-04-09, 10:33 PM
A website that sells cars would be a good start....

Sloth
14-04-09, 10:33 PM
sell it on here, dont for gods sake scrap it!!! where are ya in the country? pics will help. theres the forsale section for it.

gazsnova
14-04-09, 10:34 PM
get some pics up on here ( in the cars for sale section)
how much you think its worth (could base it on how much you bought it for add for the tax on it.)

MK999
14-04-09, 10:35 PM
Last ditch attempt should be ebay :thumb: It will definitely sell assuming theres a decent start price and no reserve

floydy13
14-04-09, 10:37 PM
location? how much you looking for it?

Pistol Pete
14-04-09, 10:39 PM
Put a thread in here..http://www.pngclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14 with all the relavent details as per the rules. Price, location etc.

I'm sure if you email someone pics they will host them for you.

dj_wudgey
14-04-09, 11:05 PM
if its close to yorkshire let me have it lol

Novagirl28
14-04-09, 11:08 PM
I'm in Lancashire, more specifically Manchester and have no idea how much to ask - I'm wondering if I might be better to try ebayin it as I really have no clue how much it's worth (I've never sold a car in my life!!) it was a present and I'm just looking to get as much money as possible to be able to get a cheap run around for uni that hopefully doesn't need money and time ploughing into it as I currently am lacking in both of them area's! :-)

dj_wudgey
14-04-09, 11:12 PM
putting it in the avderts here first may be a help!! if it does not go well put it up on ebay may aswell try it on here first though as its free!!

Novagirl28
14-04-09, 11:17 PM
Yeah I know what you mean but I'm pretty sure when I read the 'rules' it said don't put on things like 'offers welcome' so I'd have to name a price and I wouldn't want to put something silly high or sell myself short either as I know another car won't exactly be cheap! Thanks for all the help/advice though, appreciate it - I didn't even know this website was here until today!!

dj_wudgey
14-04-09, 11:19 PM
well just set a high price (what you idealy want for it) and state that you will take offers that is allowed!!

well its ok i like helping lol

MK999
14-04-09, 11:21 PM
There was an antibes sold fairly recently iirc, search for it :thumb:Think it was for breaking though so you might have to PM the guy that bought it and find out how much he paid

brainsnova
14-04-09, 11:45 PM
list it with pics for £500 ono

Jack
15-04-09, 09:15 AM
Wow, usually the for sale ads in general chat are more sly than that lol

If in doubt, search ebay, here, autotrader etc for similar cars. If you can't find one, put up what price YOU need/would like. If its too high, you'll soon be told; if its low then well done, you'll have a sale on your hands in no time :D

Unfortunately you can't host pics on here as you need 15 posts or more. However, on a for sale ad you can always offer to email pics, someone may host them for you.

So... get to the for sale section and stick a post up with a rough price.