PDA

View Full Version : Driving Test!

Nova_Sean
14-04-09, 09:49 PM
Got my test next monday! Well up for it.

Only thing im worried about is other people on the roads...

And having a ****er of an examiner :/

Spudly
14-04-09, 09:51 PM
Examiners aint the ones you wanna worry about bud, if your instructor is good and has trained you well then youre gonna pass, simple:thumb:

Good luck!

kelbelle
14-04-09, 09:52 PM
I know its easier said then done but you just have to try and relax and if you **** up right at the start dont panic. I did a perfect bay part right at the start of my test and then bumped the kerb on the way out lol but passed with 6 minors first time

Good Luck

Joe Richardson
14-04-09, 09:54 PM
As ive said already goodluck with is sean:thumb:

Im sure you will pass first time:)

MK999
14-04-09, 10:05 PM
I know its easier said then done but you just have to try and relax and if you **** up right at the start dont panic. I did a perfect bay part right at the start of my test and then bumped the kerb on the way out lol but passed with 6 minors first time

Good Luck

You hit the kerb and passed? :wtf: Definitely a major at my nearest test centre lol

Pistol Pete
14-04-09, 10:05 PM
Got my test next monday! Well up for it.

Only thing im worried about is other people on the roads...

And having a ****er of an examiner :/

What time you got your test?

Good luck. As others have said, relax an you will be fine.

Nova_Sean
14-04-09, 10:12 PM
What time you got your test?

11.44 Should be quietish

MK999
14-04-09, 10:22 PM
Shouldn't be too bad that, bit too early for lunch, too late for work traffic... I did all 3 of mine around 3pm during school terms :( lol Did the 3rd one fooking miles away though where it was a bit quieter and the examiners were a bit more agreeable.

Asa-James
14-04-09, 11:23 PM
are you having an hour with your instructer before the test? i did, and it was the worst driving i've ever, ever done. to top it all i got the "lucifer" of instructers (she'd failed one lad i knew 3 times!) and passed with 2 minors, and her saying "thats one of the nicest drives i've had for a while"

take your time, think about everything and you'll be fine bud

stupot89
14-04-09, 11:23 PM
i had the most notorious examiner in halifax for failing people and i passed first time with only 2 minors :) :) just rember relax and stay calm and you will be fine :thumb: :thumb:

kelbelle
15-04-09, 04:12 PM
You hit the kerb and passed? :wtf: Definitely a major at my nearest test centre lol

The bay I chose to park in was an end one so had a kerb next to it. I think your supposed to swing left a bit before turning right out of it and I didnt so my back wheel caught her kerb on the way out and I didnt mount it so only a minor

MK999
15-04-09, 06:20 PM
pff, i got failed for causing someone to slow down by pulling out in front them in a 30 limit when they were pulling about 60 (They were about 75-100m away when i pulled out easy if not more) if i hit a kerb they would have screamed and cancelled it there and then lol

Tommydewe
16-04-09, 08:15 PM
i had my test yesterday and passed :) i thought i failed as the last minute i was pulling up to the test centre and i went up the kerb when parking :) i thought all the good driving i just done and i have *****D it up because of that but lukily i did pass! all i can say if you do make a mistake dont panik just carry on and rectify the problem calmly and im sure you be holding a pink liscence not a green one on monday (Y)

Nova_Sean
20-04-09, 12:54 PM
Failed

6 minor's
1 serious

Blocked someone's exit on a busy roundabout, knew i did it straight away

So ****ing gutted its unreal :cry: :cry:

Jim Mcrae
20-04-09, 01:21 PM
Lame, if it helps the 'best' drivers fail first time! Better luck second time around, a cancellation should come around soon.

*I passed first time, and had an epicly destroyed my first car, so maybe its true

keithrg
20-04-09, 10:54 PM

have to aggree. fail. 3 mins into mine I clipped a curb only took me 12 mins to complete rest of course. I new Id failed and just wanted it over. I was lucky not to, have the car taken away lol. 3 point turn was near on handbrake turn.lol

keithrg
20-04-09, 10:58 PM
caught up on thread noe doh.. Sorry you failed better luck next time. I eventaully passed 4th time, with 2 minors, one not my fault and opted for a minor rather than risking that last left hand bend and clipping the curb.

stevie-p
20-04-09, 10:58 PM
i found my test more relaxing than my lessons