PDA

View Full Version : Max Power stuff

Anonymous
02-12-00, 10:37 PM
I was flicking thru max power( which is getting crapper every month...) and came accross their max stuff page, and I thought Id treat myself to a Max mug, which is a bit more manly than the mug with pics of cats on Ive ended up with after my Yokohama mug died via dropping it, but I cannot get to the website that sells all the max bits and that, also, who wants a hooj MAX POWER shoulder pads for ?15 a pair when halfors sell the MOMO ones for ?10.39 a pair?- I think their losing it if Im honest

Anonymous
03-12-00, 09:33 AM
i agree m8, over the last few months they've slacked off abit. wot happened to them featureing novas and cossies etc. all they feature now is japanesse shit (not that i wouldn't mind 1)
and the "max stuff" they advertise, we already know about,

chris

p.s max sort it out

Anonymous
03-12-00, 11:12 AM
dont you reckon it would be better to post these message on the Max Power forum?

cheers

davo

Anonymous
03-12-00, 01:34 PM
fc are the daddies now!! i took the max power sticker of the car!

Anonymous
03-12-00, 05:27 PM
No Reves and redline are the new daddies they always have good features and nearly every month have a mint nova in. Ric

Anonymous
03-12-00, 09:05 PM
come to halfords in chelmsford ask for dan ferris on a sunday and i will get ya a top discount on ne thing!

Anonymous
04-12-00, 02:24 AM
Max Power has been shit for a while... Revs is the daddeh! :D

Anonymous
04-12-00, 09:12 AM
MAX power has been shit for ages, try car and car conversions if you want to learn anything usefull about the mechanical side of things. Revs and Redline seem alright they aren't up thier own arses and seem to actually know a bit about cars!

Anonymous
04-12-00, 05:26 PM
Paul I was begining to think that I was too old for this site as I used to read Car Car Conversions 15 plus years ago!! It was the bollox then and from what I see of some of Max Power and UUgghh... Fast Car-"we're the Daddies" it still is! The trouble is they spend too much time drooling over the bits of clit tarting about all over their motors to provide any useful info on engine modding.